McCauliffe Refuses to Concede

Status
Not open for further replies.
When McAwful challenges the election I’m going to enjoy watching you munch on your crap.
It is common to have a recount in a close election. What isnt common is saying the election is rigged if you lose before the election even happens. But I"m sure you dont understand the distinction, do you asshole?

That story was dated from yesterday and referring he wouldn't concede while votes were still being counted and he was behind.

The dead shall rise.
And no doubt suddenly elections can be stolen again.

Beware of those votes being delivered in the middle of the night.

If the win holds for Youngkin no doubt Biden will open the borders even more (if that's possible) and make VA a sanctuary state.

It's odd how Democrats weren't able to cheat to win this election but somehow they were able to cheat in multiple states to beat Trump.

It's odd how Democrats weren't able to cheat to win this election but somehow they were able to cheat in multiple states to beat Trump.
Guess they didnt hire the heavy hitters for a state election. Plus it's far easier to conspire with 10 entire states and get dems and repubs together to throw an election.

stealing_wide.gif

Who says Dems didn’t cheat? They just couldn’t cheat enough is a very distinct possibility.

I'm pretty sure any condemnation of McAuliffe not conceding out of you can be the very definition of hypocrisy. Here a year later you still can not concede Trump lost.

The dead shall rise.
And no doubt suddenly elections can be stolen again.

The lack of statesmanship from the Leftist extremist in Virginia is a disgrace. Particularly after all this crap that is being slung around about American "insurrections" by the left.

The fact is that the people have rejected Ultraliberalism and have come together under the timeless slogan of "Let's Go, Brandon1"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back