McCauliffe Refuses to Concede

Status
Not open for further replies.
When McAwful challenges the election I’m going to enjoy watching you munch on your crap.
Let him challenge it. Who cares?

He probably won't because the Democrsts tried to pull some shenanigans in a couple of counties and they donr want that bring exposed.

Personally, I believe all elections should be audited honestly once all votes gave been tabulated.

From what I see Virginia had 2 incredibly defective candidates to chose from and they voted for what they see as the lesser of two defects. Stands to reason. I wouldn't have voted for either.
Will the Democrats learn anything from their 2020 underperformance and last night?

Doubtful. These two parties are failing us.

From what I see Virginia had 2 incredibly defective candidates to chose from and they voted for what they see as the lesser of two defects. Stands to reason. I wouldn't have voted for either.
Youngkin won many counties by a majority of 80% or more. Many others by over 70%. In urban hard left counties he did much better than predicted. That doesn't support your "lesser of two evils" nonsense.

Youngkin ran a positive campaign based on local issues.

Suck it leftists!

winsome.png

Will the Democrats learn anything from their 2020 underperformance and last night?

Doubtful. These two parties are failing us.
Oh I think this will be a HUGE wake up call for Dems whatever the outcome. Ya can’t expect good things unless you vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back