McCauliffe Refuses to Concede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I think this will be a HUGE wake up call for Dems whatever the outcome. Ya can’t expect good things unless you vote

I think both parties could learn that people will come out and vote when you present someone worth voting for.

Trumpsters screaming about a candidate refusing to concede while the votes are still being counted.

You want to laugh, but this is no longer funny.
it hasn't been funny in a long long time. al gore didn't concede eons ago and you and the left forget about that rather easily to go BUT TRUMP.

if last night taught you anything it should be the TRUMP SUCKS platform alone simply isn't enough. all the left wing marxist crap isn't helping.

hillary still says she was cheated. all this only the OTHER side does it is so annoying as fuck anymore because both sides share HUMAN traits that are neither right nor left despite the insane desire to categorize it as such.

Last edited:
I think both parties could learn that people will come out and vote when you present someone worth voting for.
we need to get back to voting FOR a person, not AGAINST them.

last several elections have been voting one way to vote against the other. but given how we treat politicians, how many good reputable people WANT to run for office and expose themselves to this idiocy?

we need to get back to voting FOR a person, not AGAINST them.

last several elections have been voting one way to vote against the other. but given how we treat politicians, how many good reputable people WANT to run for office and expose themselves to this idiocy?

I quit voting against people also. I'll vote for someone I can support. Unfortunately they generally don't have any chance as they do not belong to either cult.

I quit voting against people also. I'll vote for someone I can support. Unfortunately they generally don't have any chance as they do not belong to either cult.
yea, when the other side is so bad you're willing to vote for anyone BUT them, your side doesn't have much better to offer.

it's like who's the prettiest turd in the toilet bowl. end of the day, you're still voting for a turd.

Last edited:
The democrats still claim Trump stole the election in 2016 Hillary still claims it.

A good number of people still argue Trump had the election stolen for him. Another large number of people still argue that Trump had the election stolen from him.

A small number understand that both sides are bad for the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back