McCauliffe Refuses to Concede

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find no issue with his refusal..that's why I found it so odd that dembots took issue and screamed like children when Trump refused to until the legal challenges etc were done.

They have long been done and he still hasn't conceded.

Nuance and complexity scare them, so they just attack.
Guarantee they are trying to MANUFACTURE the votes they need to rig the election. Magic mystical boxes of uncounted ballots will appear and some DemNazi Libtard Judge will order that they be counted and that they will count and count and find more and more boxes until they make up the deficit!

That's how it's done in The Banana Republic of Libtardia.

It must a terrible to have only lies as your narrative.
What lies? That's what Trump told the state legislatures to do. Ignore the voters, elect Trump instead. Democracy is for losers.

Why? Are you a racist? LOL earthquake. The polls before the election they were in a virtual tie.

Biden is right wing dumbfuck. Open a book.
biden is right wing? Oh man, this one is a dangerous one folks. These are the ones. Probably wearing his che t shirt right now and I will bet he even has the same hair. Probably has the song Imagine on his alarm clock and wearing red underwear.

biden is right wing? Oh man, this one is a dangerous one folks. These are the ones. Probably wearing his che t shirt right now and I will bet he even has the same hair. Probably has the song Imagine on his alarm clock and wearing red underwear.
Odd how you brought my underwear color into this. Pretty specific though. Almost like you've been thinking about it for a while.

The dead shall rise.
And no doubt suddenly elections can be stolen again.

RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Democrat Terry McAuliffe has formally conceded to Glenn Youngkin in a statement Wednesday morning.

Not conceding is one thing. Saying an election is rigged and illegal is another, slob.
True the Demafascist tend to only do that on Presidential elections. Hard to get anyone to take you seriously with the "Russian hoax" in a Virginia state election

The pattern is always the same. The last votes to be counted are in the 90%+ Black districts in the Democrat-controlled big cities. In this case, it is Richmond. The Democrats will stop at nothing to steal an election.
Its not stealing if the votes in one district changes the count. We don't discount a district because its manly black or white. One citizen one vote.

Your only narrative seems to be MURDER
Look boy, after a fair trial and being found guilty. That's not murder, that's what all commie scum have coming to them. Now cry some more, traitor.

Trumpsters screaming about a candidate refusing to concede while the votes are still being counted.

You want to laugh, but this is no longer funny.
Votes still being counted is very funny. Election officials never had problems counting to 10 until recent years and the only ones that seem to struggle are in leftist areas.

Funny that

The dead shall rise.
And no doubt suddenly elections can be stolen again.

Tuesday night?

Looks like all those leftard politicians who thought they could ride Bidens coat tails to an easy victory didn't realize they were covered in shit!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back