McCauliffe Refuses to Concede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not conceding is one thing. Saying an election is rigged and illegal is another, slob.
Oh the one where the Russia colluded with Trump? Oh no? Only the one the that was actually rigged and rigged virtually after Trump won Florida and all of sudden things started happening.

Far more actual witnesses

Oh never mind demented hypocrite.

When tallying up winners and losers in the democrat debacle last night don't forget
two important losers: Terry McAuliffe's exit from the national stage is the final nail in the coffin of the Clintons.
He was their last link to real power and now he's been blown up.

And Barry Obama showed his immense drawing power by flacking for McAuliffe (along with Dr. Jill Biden
and Stacy Abrams) without any discernible effect at all.

He too tried to tie Youngkin to Trump with zero success and pitifully mewled about republican "meanness".
The sun has set on Obama.

Oh the one where the Russia colluded with Trump? Oh no? Only the one the that was actually rigged and rigged virtually after Trump won Florida and all of sudden things started happening.

You are mentally ill and need to be under a 72 hour psych hold. For the sake of society.

Why didnt you investigate the Iowa primary. Trump said that was fixed as well you fucking piece of shit.

They're trying to equate Hillary's actions and Trump's actions.

I don't know what this is. I'm pretty sure it's a group pathology, but on an individual level, I don't know.
What the fuck did Hillary do after the election? I thought she disappeared into her wilderness retreat?

Don't lefties get all fucking pissy if you don't concede?

UNLESS IT IS THEM NOT CONCEDING?

Eff the losers.

Eff Terry McFUCKSTICK,

The dead shall rise.
And no doubt suddenly elections can be stolen again.

You really should try to find more current links than 11:07 PM last night. :lol:

You'll have to ask these folks. To them, it's the same as what Trump has done.

I don't really know what to say.
I know what I'd like to say. But there is no use talking to trumpanzee's about anything. I am just here for entertainment.

The leftists commies are still crying Trump a year later. Lmao, if only they could see how utterly STUPID they are!

Have you even stepped foot in Virginia once?
I lived there for nearly 15 years. 12 in Fairfax County and 3 in Loudoun. My oldest son was born at Loudoun General in Leesburg. I attended LANGLEY High School.

Swing and a miss.

It is the message sent by this election that is a political earthquake for the nation.

Don’t act like you don’t know this is a referendum on Biden and the communist agenda of the left.

Maybe just call me a racist. It will make you feel better

This in my opinion is the comment that cost him the election.
I don't think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.
That's the one. The Stalinist is telling parents that the state owns their children.

Responsible parents rejected that, no matter how much our subversive mainstream media tries to brainwash people of low IQ into thinking it was "racism".

Trumpsters screaming about a candidate refusing to concede while the votes are still being counted.

You want to laugh, but this is no longer funny.
I find no issue with his refusal..that's why I found it so odd that dembots took issue and screamed like children when Trump refused to until the legal challenges etc were done.

I lived there for nearly 15 years. 12 in Fairfax County and 3 in Loudoun. My oldest son was born at Loudoun General in Leesburg. I attended LANGLEY High School.

Swing and a miss.

It is the message sent by this election that is a political earthquake for the nation.

Don’t act like you don’t know this is a referendum on Biden and the communist agenda of the left.

Maybe just call me a racist. It will make you feel better
Why? Are you a racist? LOL earthquake. The polls before the election they were in a virtual tie.

Biden is right wing dumbfuck. Open a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back