McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

Nothing they did helped Trump. They wore his legal team down to the “so what” defense. Alexander doesn’t want Bolton to testify because what he is going to say has already been proven.

I have no anger for anyone that did everything they could to get the truth out.
No, the dems did not do everything they could to get the truth out. They cut corners and tried to get
the Senate to do the work they should have done. I'm not sure why you are defending them
as you are. The dems feet are the ones who's feet should be held to the fire.

You have any idea how long it would take to get the lawsuits through the court? McGhan’s lawsuit has a single ruling in district court and that was like 8 months ago. This will take years and I have little doubt they will be taking these to court now. Nothing was lost by going an alternative route.

The Senate should have called witnesses during the trial. The House can’t do that. They weren’t asking the Senate to do their job for them. They were asking the Senate to do the job the Constitution gives them.

The Senate did do their job. This was a bogus impeachment that had no supporting evidence to their claim. In spite of that, they impeached the President anyway. Could you imagine if this happened outside of government in a court of law; somebody going to prison because another person thought they were going to rob a bank? It's unheard of.

There is nothing more to add to this impeachment. The Senators found the impeachment to be phony, and with that, Trump is not guilty of anything.

Yes, the Senate did it's job providing it was to get at least 4 Republican Senators replaced by either Dems or Indys. And they are completely successful.

Yes, I know, because all you anti-Trump people have crystal balls we've never yet seen. The polls control your thinking regardless where or how they were taken. You believe them whole heartedly, and think you have an understanding of everybody in the country.

It's like Rush has been saying for the last couple of years: The people who hate Trump are under the false belief that everybody does.

And according to Rush, EVERYONE agrees with Rush. Newsflash: The Senate did NOT pay any attention to the American People. Let's do away with the EC and the voting and just ask Rush next time. It's much faster.

What's coming is a humiliating defeat for rage-filled Democrats. And it could hit them like a freight train as soon as Friday.

We will likely hear a lot of whining and crying until summer. They won't stop. Evil always finds a way. They may even organize some protests that will turn violent or destructive like they always do.

I don't predict that the Dems and the Indys will do any such a thing. But I am curious to see how the Party of the Rump handles dying all at once.

I hope you have the time to wait, because something tells me it's going to be a long time.

I just read an article with Trump at 42% approval rating by blacks. It doubled from where it was before. Does that mean 42% of blacks will vote for Trump? I'd be shocked as hell if it did, but if that does happen, the Democrats don't stand a chance.

You do know I am going to demand a Cite on that one. And then I am going to run a factcheck on not only the site but the information. Just throwing out the numbers doesn't cut it. We need facts.

To be fair, I don't put a lot of faith in polls. They've proven themselves to be wrong repeatedly. However if there is an increasing number of any kind for Trump with black voters, it can be a telling sign of November.

Poll: Trump's Support Among Black Voters Has Doubled Since Last Year

No, the dems did not do everything they could to get the truth out. They cut corners and tried to get
the Senate to do the work they should have done. I'm not sure why you are defending them
as you are. The dems feet are the ones who's feet should be held to the fire.

You have any idea how long it would take to get the lawsuits through the court? McGhan’s lawsuit has a single ruling in district court and that was like 8 months ago. This will take years and I have little doubt they will be taking these to court now. Nothing was lost by going an alternative route.

The Senate should have called witnesses during the trial. The House can’t do that. They weren’t asking the Senate to do their job for them. They were asking the Senate to do the job the Constitution gives them.

The Senate did do their job. This was a bogus impeachment that had no supporting evidence to their claim. In spite of that, they impeached the President anyway. Could you imagine if this happened outside of government in a court of law; somebody going to prison because another person thought they were going to rob a bank? It's unheard of.

There is nothing more to add to this impeachment. The Senators found the impeachment to be phony, and with that, Trump is not guilty of anything.

Yes, the Senate did it's job providing it was to get at least 4 Republican Senators replaced by either Dems or Indys. And they are completely successful.

Yes, I know, because all you anti-Trump people have crystal balls we've never yet seen. The polls control your thinking regardless where or how they were taken. You believe them whole heartedly, and think you have an understanding of everybody in the country.

It's like Rush has been saying for the last couple of years: The people who hate Trump are under the false belief that everybody does.

And according to Rush, EVERYONE agrees with Rush. Newsflash: The Senate did NOT pay any attention to the American People. Let's do away with the EC and the voting and just ask Rush next time. It's much faster.

I've never heard Rush once say that everybody agrees with him, but what he always says is he's not going away until everybody does. Don't take that literally. Rush means that sarcastically.

What's coming is a humiliating defeat for rage-filled Democrats. And it could hit them like a freight train as soon as Friday.

We will likely hear a lot of whining and crying until summer. They won't stop. Evil always finds a way. They may even organize some protests that will turn violent or destructive like they always do.

I don't predict that the Dems and the Indys will do any such a thing. But I am curious to see how the Party of the Rump handles dying all at once.

I hope you have the time to wait, because something tells me it's going to be a long time.

I just read an article with Trump at 42% approval rating by blacks. It doubled from where it was before. Does that mean 42% of blacks will vote for Trump? I'd be shocked as hell if it did, but if that does happen, the Democrats don't stand a chance.

You do know I am going to demand a Cite on that one. And then I am going to run a factcheck on not only the site but the information. Just throwing out the numbers doesn't cut it. We need facts.

To be fair, I don't put a lot of faith in polls. They've proven themselves to be wrong repeatedly. However if there is an increasing number of any kind for Trump with black voters, it can be a telling sign of November.

And that's not the only group turning to Trump: REDRAWING THE MAP: CBS Host on PA Focus Group: If You’re Team Trump, This Is Very Good News for You.

Who the hell told you what counts as an Impeachable offense?

It's called the US Constitution.

The next time you go to take a crap, rip off a few squares of your TP and read the US Constitution. I know that's the only place you have it. We have sent a very dangerous message to Rump (who is dangerous with or without a message) and future Presidents that they are beyond the law.

And what law is that?

And that's not the only group turning to Trump: REDRAWING THE MAP: CBS Host on PA Focus Group: If You’re Team Trump, This Is Very Good News for You.

Somebody posted that on Facebook today and I read it. It seems all the news is good. Did you see my post on Trump passing out commemorative pens at the signing of the USMCA? It's Hillary-arious. He was mocking Piglosi. The guy is a hoot.

You ready for this factcheck? It just about breaks the scales.

right011.png

Overall, we rate Bongino.com Questionable based on far right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and unproven conspiracies, as well as a complete lack of transparency and a few failed fact checks.

I won't go any further than this on Bongino who who is a fruitcake. But using information that you didn't "Bother" to read from the same article, it contradicted itself. If it this year was twice the approval rating as last year, by using Bongin's own information then what is half of 29%
https://bongino.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/rasmussen.png.webp

You will notice that even this graphics contradicts itself. If you have a strong approval rating of 29 and a strong disapproval rating, the way to make it sound like it's better is to count all votes that aren't for strong disapproval rating as approval ratings. It appears that Bongino.com doctored up the chart to make it look the way they want it to look. And then they saved it in a format that cannot be easily displayed on USMB. Factcheck: Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire.

Last edited:
bongino is definitely far right. drudge is far left anymore or headed there at 120mph.

if not for fox news, bongino would have no headline material to copy from.

The next time you go to take a crap, rip off a few squares of your TP and read the US Constitution. I know that's the only place you have it. We have sent a very dangerous message to Rump (who is dangerous with or without a message) and future Presidents that they are beyond the law.

And what law is that?
The Crazed House thought they were above the law.

mujer-hermosa-feliz-sorprendida-que-mira-entusiasmo_1258-4194.jpg

It looks like The House was wrong about that!

And what law is that?
The Crazed House thought they were above the law.

mujer-hermosa-feliz-sorprendida-que-mira-entusiasmo_1258-4194.jpg

It looks like The House was wrong about that!

Instead, Rump is completely beyond the law. When Rump has run his course, you do know a Dem is going to be President, don't you. Can you imagine if an extreme leftie operates the same way? Why not, it's now legal. Just bulldoze the entire southern wall even in the areas that actually do work. Or how about (fill in something real stupid here).

What popularity is that? Trumo won by 77,000 votes over 3 states and they've moved on! his lack of credibility will be his downfall! You can't believe a word the man says! He has to exaggerate or lie about everything and it makes no sense since he did win the presidency! It wasn't enough; it had to be the biggest, best, most transparent admin. known to man which we all know is BS! I feel for his supporters because when it blows up, the $#!t will cover them all for life! I hate to say I actually allowed politics to fracture an assoc.! I couldn't let it go and a 40 year friendship is dead! More of that will occur when those supporters finally take their blinders off and feel they have to make amends to all concerned! :dunno: :eusa_pray: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_snooty: :eusa_think:
I agree that we are a deeply fractured society

but the rift between Americans is caused by the losers of the 2016 election who were outraged that hillary didnt win as expected

The liberal media, democrats and the Deep State concocted a phony russian collusion excuse that many ordinary Americans bought hook line and sinker

and its made you bitter and hate filled

and it wont go away soon

So you revenge on us is to stick your nose up Rumps Rump. Thanks a friggin lot. And then you want to punish us even more by trying to have Rump do another 4 years? That's sick.

Revenge on you is us laughing at you as you lose the 2020 election and you lose the House and a bonus is Republicans gain more seats in the Senate. Revenge is not letting racist, criminal, communist scumbags in the White House.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And how did that work on on the Republican controlled House in 2018? In the Senate Trial, it wasn't really the Rump that was on trial. He wasn't going to get removed no matter what. But the Republican Senators were on trial. And the Voters are the Judge and Jury. The Senate did NOT do what the Voters wanted. And there are at least 4 Republicans in swing states are are going to be replaced by Democrats. Yes, Lucille, the number could very well end up being a 50/50 split in 2021. And what's even better news, Moscow Mitch is gone.
how's that impeachment going?

how did that rape trial farce go?

how's RUSSIA lookin...

so tell me, how's all that worked out?
Orange russia in the ukraine man bad :47:
Waaaah

He made a significant dent relative to past voting among the black demographics in 2016; it will be bigger this time, since neither blacks nor latinos are happy with the Democrat Party's pandering to pedophiles and deviants, and blacks aren't enthralled with the Party's shift to pandering to illegal aliens as the solution to how to ethnically cleanse the country of Evul Whitey. If Biden gets the nomination, it will b due to the 'Super Delegates' vote, and the rank and file will once again be shut out, which means many will stay home. If they let Bernie win, which he would by a landslide if Biden and Bernie are the last candidates standing in the Primary, then they lose the election by a landslide. All this 'Impeachment' crap is just them having an infantile fit over not getting their way; they have no chance in 2020.

Good, and while we are at gathering witnesses, Hunter Biden is next. Because fair is fair. Qid pro Quo and all that.

And what law is that?

The non-existent one Democrats swear exists but can never tell anybody where it is. Basically they believe the country is supposed to stop dead and do nothing until they're happy and making all the decisions, and Presidents have to take orders from Congress and stuff.

He made a significant dent relative to past voting among the black demographics in 2016; it will be bigger this time, since neither blacks nor latinos are happy with the Democrat Party's pandering to pedophiles and deviants, and blacks aren't enthralled with the Party's shift to pandering to illegal aliens as the solution to how to ethnically cleanse the country of Evul Whitey. If Biden gets the nomination, it will b due to the 'Super Delegates' vote, and the rank and file will once again be shut out, which means many will stay home. If they let Bernie win, which he would by a landslide if Biden and Bernie are the last candidates standing in the Primary, then they lose the election by a landslide. All this 'Impeachment' crap is just them having an infantile fit over not getting their way; they have no chance in 2020.

Besides the possibility of disgruntled Bernie voters losing to Biden, there were also a lot of disgruntled Republican voters as well when Trump was nominated. However now that the scorecard is out: more take-home pay, lower taxes, stable fuel prices and stock market, it's likely that those Republican voters who stayed home last time will make sure they come out this time.

While Trump never claimed himself as conservative, people who follow what's going on realize he presided the most conservatively than any other Republican in the past, including the great Ronald Reagan. I believe this is going to make a huge difference come November, because he is attracting the disbelievers as well as the conservatives, especially with his nominations to the SC and other federal courts. A vote for Trump will promise us even more conservative justices.

It's just a win-win.

ELIZABETH WARREN’S QUESTION

Former Harvard Law School Professor Elizabeth Warren posed a grandstanding question attacking Chief Justice Roberts and the Supreme Court in the Senate impeachment trial of President Trump yesterday. Warren was shrieking for attention. Why might that be? It is a little difficult to follow the logic of the question. The patent stupidity of the question should embarrass her and her target audience. Chief Justice Roberts was visibly chagrined by her ridiculous antics, and it was at that moment that Lisa Murkowski had had enough of the Democrats Unconstitutional Farce being used to attack the foundations of our Federal system.

We already know who the mystery witness is. Erich Chiollah .Opps, spilled the beans. And so much more this isn't deep throat exactly.

Blame media for impeachment

EPn8GHTX4AAavTa

President Donald John Trump triumphantly held a rally in Des Moines on Thursday night to celebrate early his acquittal in the impeachment fiasco. He rocked the crowd for two hours, but summed up the situation succinctly in 16 words,

"We're having the best years in the history of our country and I just got impeached."
You would have to have a heart of stone not to laugh, and a head of rocks not to understand the profundity of his remark. America is doing great, and Democrats are angry.

The impeachment is a circus the media should have shut down in August by outing the whistle blower. But the media refused to. It is seething over President Trump's historic and stunning electoral victory, which has rendered the press blind with rage and utterly useless. A media that should be a guardrail against bad policy failed Democrats.

The cheerleading by the media was quantifiable. Nicholas Fondacaro at Media Research Center wrote, "Evening News Spin: 100% Negative on Trump Defense, 95% Positive Dems."

He said, "Between Wednesday, January 22, when Democratic House impeachment managers launched their opening arguments, and Tuesday, January 28, when the President’s defense team rested, evening newscast reporters and anchors made a total of 34 evaluative statements about the merits and effectiveness of both sides.

"Democratic impeachment managers received a total of 21 evaluative statements from ABC, CBS, and NBC journalists. Of that total, 95 percent of those (20) touted their efforts and presentations, which means only one of their evaluative comments were negative. ABC’s World News Tonight had eight positive comments, CBS Evening News had five, and NBC Nightly News seven. NBC had the lone negative comment."​

None of that helped sell removing the president from office to the American people. The opposite happened. His support rose throughout impeachment.

Mollie Hemingway wrote, "The media always owned this impeachment process. They championed it every step of the way and provided help, including the blocking of arguments against it.

"For instance, although it’s fairly standard to name whistle blowers and to do journalism figuring out who key players are, many in the media decided to help Democrats keep from having to answer questions about his role with the whistle blower. They steadfastly avoided looking into him and his motivations or how that might have affected the entire proceedings.​

"Each day provided evidence that the media didn’t just want Trump impeached and removed from office, but desperately wanted that. There are videos of scrums of reporters fighting with Republicans over their case, but none of them fighting with Democrats. Republican senators are hounded by reporters to pressure them to change their vote, but Democratic senators don’t receive the same treatment.​

"It didn’t help that in the midst of the circus, a CNN host and his panel were openly yukking it up about how Republicans are all stupid."​

Don Lemon keeps using that word. I don't think he knows what it means.

Acquitmas In January!

Hahaha.

The media in DC serves Democrats, and in this case the media poisoned them.

Glenn Reynolds wrote, "Why it is that the Democrats keep doing exactly the thing that helps Trump? The answer is Twitter. It amplifies the woke white lefty activists, who are neurotic, driven by feelings, and incapable of thinking strategically."

Forum List

Back