McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

I see you don't understand Bolton at all. He may be a hawk but he's a true believer. No matter how insane Rump is, as long as he followed along the lines that Bolton wanted everything was hunky dory. But the Ukraine mess crossed the line. Bolton cannot be "Brought into Line" by anyone. True Believers are the most dangerous enemy and can be the most dangerous ally.

Bolton is a lying sack of shit and trying to get back in the spotlight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah, saying anything contrary to what Rump says is always lying, right. It's going to be a fun 10 months. Sleep Tight. I am on Guard to protect you.

Huntshit. How are you feeling today after getting another ass whopping from President Trump. Demtards lose again and they will continue to lose because they are pathetic scumbags like you and your friends. Loooooooossssssssssssseeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss

You are going to have to do with no better than a 50/50 senate Rep to Dem ratio in the Senate. Rump was less on trial than the Republicans in the Senate were. The verdict against the Senate Reps wasn't the forgone conclusion decision not to remove rump from office, it was the refusal to include pertinent witnesses. Only one Republican Senator has stopped forward and voiced remorse for that. But the time for remorse was BEFORE the vote for the witnesses was cast. It's okay to have a sham trial (and it was a sham and we all knew it) but it's another to be so blatant about it that it's out there for anyone with even a smidgen amount of common sense can see it. This tripped the trigger on a lot of us out here that do NOT support the Democrats and now, not only do we demand that Rump be gone, it's time to take his blind followers along with him. We are taking on 4 right now. Meaning, if we succeed (and there is a very good chance we will) the senate count just might be in the Dems favor of 51/49. That is something I don't wish to see if the Dems retain the House but it's better than the alternative. With the normal Gain/Loss ratio, it looks to be a split Senate come January. All of a sudden, the VP gets a real job.

You have something to say now dumb ass. Like I said. Start crying now because you lose in 2020 big time.

:boo_hoo14:

If Moscow Mitch could block witnesses, did that make Trump supporters think Bolton's claims would just go away? Voters in the next election will know what Bolton says whether it is said as a witness in the senate or not.

Yeah Bolton will probably be a thorn in Trump side for the next 4 years but hey he can get in line. You should be glad all Bolton wanted to do was nuke everything in sight and start three more wars. He didn't actually get fired he left because we weren't killing people fast enough for him.

Jo

I see you don't understand Bolton at all. He may be a hawk but he's a true believer. No matter how insane Rump is, as long as he followed along the lines that Bolton wanted everything was hunky dory. But the Ukraine mess crossed the line. Bolton cannot be "Brought into Line" by anyone. True Believers are the most dangerous enemy and can be the most dangerous ally.

Yah, saying anything contrary to what Rump says is always lying, right. It's going to be a fun 10 months. Sleep Tight. I am on Guard to protect you.

Protect a repub scumbag? I'd sooner piss on their graves ,especially longboards

Stop talking and come try it

Yeah Bolton will probably be a thorn in Trump side for the next 4 years but hey he can get in line. You should be glad all Bolton wanted to do was nuke everything in sight and start three more wars. He didn't actually get fired he left because we weren't killing people fast enough for him.

Jo

Most dirty cops don't brag about being dirty cops. Elongobardi does.

Most gays don’t brag about it but you do. The libtard scumbag show. Get use to being losers. You will be for a long time.

Jo

Oh, the Internet Tuff guy.

:21:

Trump in SOTU in 2019 said Revenge politics is unamerican Now all can see we have a scumbag in our WH with cowards surrounding him

You are just assuming it's revenge. A President needs team players on his side, not players that are against him. If you were managing a baseball team, would you let the player that's for the other side be a pitcher on your team, or a catcher? Of course not. That player will not play for your team, he is playing for the other team to win.
Ray sorry to correct you but we need players surrounding a president that are for country first and politics 2nd.. and not scared shitless to tell him he's wrong
Wrong!

You can have differences in opinion but you must carry out the CIC's wishes. These people were undermining him and needed to go as they were traitors to their CIC. Its one thing to have a difference of opinion and discuss it. It is quite another to actively undermine your boss and his policies, which they were doing.

They didn't undermine anything. They had to testify because they were subpoenaed. They were obligated by law to truthfully answer the questions they were asked. Did you expect them to lie to protect Trump?

Yeah they testified in a basement full of Demtards. That’s what scumbags do. Evil, racist, communist pieces of shit. You are all getting what you deserve.

Huntshit. How are you feeling today after getting another ass whopping from President Trump. Demtards lose again and they will continue to lose because they are pathetic scumbags like you and your friends. Loooooooossssssssssssseeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss

You are going to have to do with no better than a 50/50 senate Rep to Dem ratio in the Senate. Rump was less on trial than the Republicans in the Senate were. The verdict against the Senate Reps wasn't the forgone conclusion decision not to remove rump from office, it was the refusal to include pertinent witnesses. Only one Republican Senator has stopped forward and voiced remorse for that. But the time for remorse was BEFORE the vote for the witnesses was cast. It's okay to have a sham trial (and it was a sham and we all knew it) but it's another to be so blatant about it that it's out there for anyone with even a smidgen amount of common sense can see it. This tripped the trigger on a lot of us out here that do NOT support the Democrats and now, not only do we demand that Rump be gone, it's time to take his blind followers along with him. We are taking on 4 right now. Meaning, if we succeed (and there is a very good chance we will) the senate count just might be in the Dems favor of 51/49. That is something I don't wish to see if the Dems retain the House but it's better than the alternative. With the normal Gain/Loss ratio, it looks to be a split Senate come January. All of a sudden, the VP gets a real job.

You have something to say now dumb ass. Like I said. Start crying now because you lose in 2020 big time.

Still crying huh?

Trump in SOTU in 2019 said Revenge politics is unamerican Now all can see we have a scumbag in our WH with cowards surrounding him

You are just assuming it's revenge. A President needs team players on his side, not players that are against him. If you were managing a baseball team, would you let the player that's for the other side be a pitcher on your team, or a catcher? Of course not. That player will not play for your team, he is playing for the other team to win.

Barr is doing revenge actions with little, no or fabricated information to base it on. Rump is out to destroy as many careers as he can. And there will be a backlash. I'll give it 5 months and it's right back to another impeachment if Barr files with Barr lockstepped with Rump in the Impeachment.

So what we have here is the fake Russian collision, we had a spying ring going on for Trump's circle, and indirectly, for Trump himself, we had a doctored FISA application to get the warrant illegally, we had a lawyer recently go into FBI files and alter documents, we have a former VP who's drug head son got no-show job for 83K a month, in an industry he had no experience in, with a corrupt company in a corrupt county his father was in charge of, and nobody is supposed to look into these things?

Sorry, but this is how corruption grows. This is why the players feel they don't have to play by any other rules than their own. Nothing will ever happen to them unless they get busted. And if somebody is near a position where that could happen, find some phony reason to try and get rid of him.
Let me start with there sure as hell was Russian collusion and sure as hell trump asked for it The rest of your post is the same ,,,all bs accusations by republican cowardly liars BTW How much are trumps kids making on daddies presidency??
Feelings....woah....woah ....feelings
I feel that the factual outcome was wrong therefore it was.
Lib 101

Your a loser. Get use to it

Ray sorry to correct you but we need players surrounding a president that are for country first and politics 2nd.. and not scared shitless to tell him he's wrong
Wrong!

You can have differences in opinion but you must carry out the CIC's wishes. These people were undermining him and needed to go as they were traitors to their CIC. Its one thing to have a difference of opinion and discuss it. It is quite another to actively undermine your boss and his policies, which they were doing.

They didn't undermine anything. They had to testify because they were subpoenaed. They were obligated by law to truthfully answer the questions they were asked. Did you expect them to lie to protect Trump?

Yeah they testified in a basement full of Demtards. That’s what scumbags do. Evil, racist, communist pieces of shit. You are all getting what you deserve.

If we got what we deserved, you would be locked up with no computer privileges. But I guess we can't have everything.

Barr is doing revenge actions with little, no or fabricated information to base it on. Rump is out to destroy as many careers as he can. And there will be a backlash. I'll give it 5 months and it's right back to another impeachment if Barr files with Barr lockstepped with Rump in the Impeachment.

So what we have here is the fake Russian collision, we had a spying ring going on for Trump's circle, and indirectly, for Trump himself, we had a doctored FISA application to get the warrant illegally, we had a lawyer recently go into FBI files and alter documents, we have a former VP who's drug head son got no-show job for 83K a month, in an industry he had no experience in, with a corrupt company in a corrupt county his father was in charge of, and nobody is supposed to look into these things?

Sorry, but this is how corruption grows. This is why the players feel they don't have to play by any other rules than their own. Nothing will ever happen to them unless they get busted. And if somebody is near a position where that could happen, find some phony reason to try and get rid of him.
Let me start with there sure as hell was Russian collusion and sure as hell trump asked for it The rest of your post is the same ,,,all bs accusations by republican cowardly liars BTW How much are trumps kids making on daddies presidency??
Nope, you have no evidence son

Oh, the Internet Tuff guy.

:21:

No. Not internet. Legitimate. Pussy’s like you and the rest of the libtards couldn’t handle a day in my shoes. Your to much of a pussy. Just like your friends here.

Wrong!

If we got what we deserved, you would be locked up with no computer privileges. But I guess we can't have everything.

Come and try to lock me up. Your a pussy who can’t take hearing the truth. Just like the rest of the libtards

People who worked with Trump on the business level say that Trump welcomes difference of opinion. They have also said that if a person actually only interacted with Trump that way, they would be in disbelief that the Tweets he sends out actually came from him. He's otherwise very professional and intelligent. He loves problems because he's good at solving them.

If I were Vindman, I would have never accepted a position with Trump in the first place. That's the right thing to do. Vindman accepted the position to work behind the scenes to undermine Trump. The phone call was innocuous. It was the stupidest thing to try and impeach a President on. You really had to have the mindset of "what can I find to help the rest of the deep staters defeat this guy?"

With all his medals and ribbons, Vindman was no better than Stroke-off or Page.
Trump welcomed differences of opinion??? That's why those Generals left him ,why ALL the others walked out or were thrown out??Face the truth We have a moron a bully in our WH

Just because Trump welcomed differences in opinions doesn't mean he's going to act on each one. He just wants to hear everybody out. It's still his decision on which way he feels is best to handle a situation.
And the moron knew more than the Generals too?? He is UNQUALIFIED

Generals differ all the time with their opinion. You can see them on news programs. One feels the best way to handle situation X is a certain way, and another will say the way to handle it is differently, or just the opposite. It's not like they all have a consensus.

Generals do not normally express their personal opinions. Vindmann is pretty well toast now. Yah, I know, he's a LtC not a General. But he was called on to testify and he spoke the truth as he knew it as was the custom, tradition of the US Military. He pretty well had to know he was finished before he testified. The Man showed class and courage. And he had to know he was going to be removed from the office he was in and moved to another less visible. I don't think he had a problem with that. Then Rump ran his mouth and besmirched Vindman's character in a very nasty way. Vindman came back hard knowing his career was over. Vindman owes allegiance to America, not just one man. I know some people think that one man IS
America but that's just not the case. America is a much larger thing. The same goes for the other Professionals that Rump kicked to the curb. Not to worry, they all have jobs waiting for them working for people that are actually sane.
He violated his oath

Wrong!

Come and try to lock me up. Your a pussy who can’t take hearing the truth. Just like the rest of the libtards

:50:

THE worst thing about the internet is it gave voice to dolts who should have remained voiceless.

Wrong!

And the 18th witness that testified in the basement was kept out of the public testimony along with his written testimony. According to Republicans that were there, the 18th witnesses testimony included how Schiff Face knew the whistleblower.

People who worked with Trump on the business level say that Trump welcomes difference of opinion. They have also said that if a person actually only interacted with Trump that way, they would be in disbelief that the Tweets he sends out actually came from him. He's otherwise very professional and intelligent. He loves problems because he's good at solving them.

If I were Vindman, I would have never accepted a position with Trump in the first place. That's the right thing to do. Vindman accepted the position to work behind the scenes to undermine Trump. The phone call was innocuous. It was the stupidest thing to try and impeach a President on. You really had to have the mindset of "what can I find to help the rest of the deep staters defeat this guy?"

With all his medals and ribbons, Vindman was no better than Stroke-off or Page.
Trump welcomed differences of opinion??? That's why those Generals left him ,why ALL the others walked out or were thrown out??Face the truth We have a moron a bully in our WH

Just because Trump welcomed differences in opinions doesn't mean he's going to act on each one. He just wants to hear everybody out. It's still his decision on which way he feels is best to handle a situation.

Generals differ all the time with their opinion. You can see them on news programs. One feels the best way to handle situation X is a certain way, and another will say the way to handle it is differently, or just the opposite. It's not like they all have a consensus.

Generals do not normally express their personal opinions. Vindmann is pretty well toast now. Yah, I know, he's a LtC not a General. But he was called on to testify and he spoke the truth as he knew it as was the custom, tradition of the US Military. He pretty well had to know he was finished before he testified. The Man showed class and courage. And he had to know he was going to be removed from the office he was in and moved to another less visible. I don't think he had a problem with that. Then Rump ran his mouth and besmirched Vindman's character in a very nasty way. Vindman came back hard knowing his career was over. Vindman owes allegiance to America, not just one man. I know some people think that one man IS
America but that's just not the case. America is a much larger thing. The same goes for the other Professionals that Rump kicked to the curb. Not to worry, they all have jobs waiting for them working for people that are actually sane.

Vindman took the job as an anti-trumper. If he had any desire but to work for the deep state, he would have kindly declined the offer. But he didn't. In spite of his disdain for Trump, he took the position for the sole purpose of spying on him hoping to help out his Democrat buddies in getting rid of Trump.

During testimony, even his former supervisor reluctantly testified that Vindman could not be trusted, and received complaints on him in his other duties.

Vindman took the job as an anti-trumper. If he had any desire but to work for the deep state, he would have kindly declined the offer. But he didn't. In spite of his disdain for Trump, he took the position for the sole purpose of spying on him hoping to help out his Democrat buddies in getting rid of Trump.

During testimony, even his former supervisor reluctantly testified that Vindman could not be trusted, and received complaints on him in his other duties.

Just keep making it up as you go. I worked for quite a few superiors that I didn't like. In fact, I hate a couple. But I did my job. Personal Opinion was not issued to me. If he was that bad, he would have NEVER gotten to that level. So you keep making crap up as you go.

But rest assured, Vindman is for sure out to hang Rump now.

Just keep making it up as you go. I worked for quite a few superiors that I didn't like. In fact, I hate a couple. But I did my job. Personal Opinion was not issued to me. If he was that bad, he would have NEVER gotten to that level. So you keep making crap up as you go.

But rest assured, Vindman is for sure out to hang Rump now.

He always was. That's the point you don't get. So tell me, what politician did you work for that you were against everything they stood for and did? Names please.

Most dirty cops don't brag about being dirty cops. Elongobardi does.

Most gays don’t brag about it but you do. The libtard scumbag show. Get use to being losers. You will be for a long time.

I'm not gay, but I support their rights. Were you a smart ass before you became a dirty cop?

Forum List

Back