McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

Yes. All of which he did not do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmm, records state otherwise.

Your another pathetic brainwashed scumbag libtard. What record. There are none. No proof. Zero. You idiots are trying to make up something that’s not there. The documents were released and the Ukrainian President confirmed it. So sell your bullshit somewhere else. Get ready to have your ass handed to you in November and you will lose the House and you will lose seats in the Senate. Get your plane ticket now.

The phone transcript shows Trump asking Zelensky to investigate Biden ya goof.

Please provide the transcript and show me the word "investigate" in it.

They can’t because it’s not in it. There fucking liars the Democrats

They do it all the time. It's not his fault though, it's what the MSM teaches them. Just like when they told us that Trump said white supremacists are good people, or Trump said ALL Mexicans are murderers and rapists, or Trump said he was a white nationalist, etc, etc.

Then they come here and claim how Trump is nothing but a liar.

Imbecile.

Trump:

• I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine

• I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it.

• Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

• There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.

• Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it...

Zelensky:

• I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations.will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

• Since we have won the absolute majority in our Parliament; the next prosecutor general will be 100% my person, my candidate, who will be approved, by the parliament and will start as a new prosecutor in September. He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue. The issue of the investigation of the case is actually the issue of making sure to restore the honesty so we will take care of that and will work on the investigation of the case. On top of that, I would kindly ask you if you have any additional information that you can provide to us, it would be very helpful for the investigation to make sure that we administer justice in our country with regard to the Ambassador to the United States from Ukraine as far as I recall her name was Ivanovich.

• I also wanted to thank you for your invitation to visit the United States, specifically Washington DC. On the other hand, I also want to ensure you that we will be very serious about.the case and will work on the investigation.

Thanks for exonerating Trump

Jo

So what you're saying is that you "know" it's true because someone told you to "know" it.
I have a statement from someone that could conceivably be considered an expert. It’s no different than what anyone else would provide as substance for their argument.

Wrong, Chuckles. "XYZ important person said it, so that makes it true!" is left-think. Not that people ostensibly on the right don't lapse into it sometimes, but it's not really our standard.

Personally, I expect my experts to show their work and explain how they reached that conclusion. I don't just take their word for it. Little secret: experts are people, too.

Yeah. I’ll keep that in mind next time someone brings up Dershowitz because that was beat over our heads by conservatives the last few weeks. Gowdy’s statement provides the rational. People don’t just come out and admit to their corrupt or illegal intent. That doesn’t mean it can’t be demonstrated in court.

To be honest, it feels like your asking for something you know I don’t have access to. Not because you don’t believe me (or Trey Gowdy) but because Iceberg is looking for a cheap “point” to gloat over rather than have an honest argument.

So are you saying that I touted Dershowitz as an expert whose word should just be accepted on something? Could you cite me when and where I did that?
I never said that you said any such thing.

Then what was the purpose of getting in my face about Dershowitz, if not in relation to the topic?

You mean like the Democrats who always make claims with no evidence

You mean like claiming Trump was asking the Ukrainians to investigate his political opponent? Like claiming Trump personally held up aid to Ukraine at the same time?

Your another pathetic brainwashed scumbag libtard. What record. There are none. No proof. Zero. You idiots are trying to make up something that’s not there. The documents were released and the Ukrainian President confirmed it. So sell your bullshit somewhere else. Get ready to have your ass handed to you in November and you will lose the House and you will lose seats in the Senate. Get your plane ticket now.

No, it doesn't, unless you happen to be so determined to hear that that you would hear it in a McDonald's commercial jingle.

Please try to step out of your bubble long enough to realize how much perspective changes things.

Oh good lord. Really?

Don’t split hairs.

Why? Is that YOUR exclusive purview?

You mean like claiming Trump was asking the Ukrainians to investigate his political opponent? Like claiming Trump personally held up aid to Ukraine at the same time?

No, it doesn't, unless you happen to be so determined to hear that that you would hear it in a McDonald's commercial jingle.

Please try to step out of your bubble long enough to realize how much perspective changes things.

Doesn’t he ask Zelensky to “look into” Biden’s alleged crimes?

Imbecile.

Trump:

• I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine

• I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it.

• Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

• There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.

• Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it...

Zelensky:

• I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations.will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

• Since we have won the absolute majority in our Parliament; the next prosecutor general will be 100% my person, my candidate, who will be approved, by the parliament and will start as a new prosecutor in September. He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue. The issue of the investigation of the case is actually the issue of making sure to restore the honesty so we will take care of that and will work on the investigation of the case. On top of that, I would kindly ask you if you have any additional information that you can provide to us, it would be very helpful for the investigation to make sure that we administer justice in our country with regard to the Ambassador to the United States from Ukraine as far as I recall her name was Ivanovich.

• I also wanted to thank you for your invitation to visit the United States, specifically Washington DC. On the other hand, I also want to ensure you that we will be very serious about.the case and will work on the investigation.

Thanks for exonerating Trump

Jo
:cuckoo:

Good God I hope so.....Before sending hundreds of millions of Taxpayer dollars into the hands of crooks... That's exactly what the fuck he should do. Biden was the one that said it on national TV.... In fact if you look at the transcript Trump mentions that.

Jo

Good God I hope so.....Before sending hundreds of millions of Taxpayer dollars into the hands of crooks... That's exactly what the fuck he should do. Biden was the one that said it on national TV.... In fact if you look at the transcript Trump mentions that.

Jo

What do you mean? Is Zelensky the crook that he’s sending the money too?

He asked Zelenskyy to look into corruption, with a number of things being mentioned, including Biden's targeting of the prosecutor. It's Biden's own fault if his actions look corrupt, as far as I'm concerned.

Jo

Okay, so you know nothing about what's going on in Ukraine. Got it.

Jo

Okay, so you know nothing about what's going on in Ukraine. Got it.

Well, if you think about this talking point for 5 seconds, it falls apart.

Biden’s alleged corruption occurred years ago. Anyone involved has since left government. Shokin. Lutsenko. Poroshenko. All gone. Even Hunter is out of Burisma. There’s nothing about this scandal that has any implications on current spending.

Moreover, the irony is you’re demanding we not send money into your hands of crooks is precisely what Biden was doing in 2016 by getting a crook fired before taxpayer dollars were spent in Ukraine.

He asked Zelenskyy to look into corruption, with a number of things being mentioned, including Biden's targeting of the prosecutor. It's Biden's own fault if his actions look corrupt, as far as I'm concerned.

What was the other corruption he mentioned? Some
Goofy theory about the DNC server that was pro potatoes by the Russian intelligence?

Yeah.

Trump’s actions look far more corrupt if you ask me. At least with Biden we know the fired prosecutor was garbage.

If Moscow Mitch could block witnesses, did that make Trump supporters think Bolton's claims would just go away? Voters in the next election will know what Bolton says whether it is said as a witness in the senate or not.

Yeah Bolton will probably be a thorn in Trump side for the next 4 years but hey he can get in line. You should be glad all Bolton wanted to do was nuke everything in sight and start three more wars. He didn't actually get fired he left because we weren't killing people fast enough for him.

Jo

I see you don't understand Bolton at all. He may be a hawk but he's a true believer. No matter how insane Rump is, as long as he followed along the lines that Bolton wanted everything was hunky dory. But the Ukraine mess crossed the line. Bolton cannot be "Brought into Line" by anyone. True Believers are the most dangerous enemy and can be the most dangerous ally.

Bolton is a lying sack of shit and trying to get back in the spotlight.

Yah, saying anything contrary to what Rump says is always lying, right. It's going to be a fun 10 months. Sleep Tight. I am on Guard to protect you.

Huntshit. How are you feeling today after getting another ass whopping from President Trump. Demtards lose again and they will continue to lose because they are pathetic scumbags like you and your friends. Loooooooossssssssssssseeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss

Did you say something. Oh yeah. Step out of your bubble because you pathetic brainwashed scumbag libtards and Demtards got your asses kicked again.

If Moscow Mitch could block witnesses, did that make Trump supporters think Bolton's claims would just go away? Voters in the next election will know what Bolton says whether it is said as a witness in the senate or not.

Yeah Bolton will probably be a thorn in Trump side for the next 4 years but hey he can get in line. You should be glad all Bolton wanted to do was nuke everything in sight and start three more wars. He didn't actually get fired he left because we weren't killing people fast enough for him.

Jo

I see you don't understand Bolton at all. He may be a hawk but he's a true believer. No matter how insane Rump is, as long as he followed along the lines that Bolton wanted everything was hunky dory. But the Ukraine mess crossed the line. Bolton cannot be "Brought into Line" by anyone. True Believers are the most dangerous enemy and can be the most dangerous ally.

Yah, saying anything contrary to what Rump says is always lying, right. It's going to be a fun 10 months. Sleep Tight. I am on Guard to protect you.

Huntshit. How are you feeling today after getting another ass whopping from President Trump. Demtards lose again and they will continue to lose because they are pathetic scumbags like you and your friends. Loooooooossssssssssssseeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss

You are going to have to do with no better than a 50/50 senate Rep to Dem ratio in the Senate. Rump was less on trial than the Republicans in the Senate were. The verdict against the Senate Reps wasn't the forgone conclusion decision not to remove rump from office, it was the refusal to include pertinent witnesses. Only one Republican Senator has stopped forward and voiced remorse for that. But the time for remorse was BEFORE the vote for the witnesses was cast. It's okay to have a sham trial (and it was a sham and we all knew it) but it's another to be so blatant about it that it's out there for anyone with even a smidgen amount of common sense can see it. This tripped the trigger on a lot of us out here that do NOT support the Democrats and now, not only do we demand that Rump be gone, it's time to take his blind followers along with him. We are taking on 4 right now. Meaning, if we succeed (and there is a very good chance we will) the senate count just might be in the Dems favor of 51/49. That is something I don't wish to see if the Dems retain the House but it's better than the alternative. With the normal Gain/Loss ratio, it looks to be a split Senate come January. All of a sudden, the VP gets a real job.

Did you say something. Oh yeah. Step out of your bubble because you pathetic brainwashed scumbag libtards and Demtards got your asses kicked again.

. . . Aaaand your kneejerk, ignorant assumption that your opinion = THE conservatism, and anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a "libtard" puts you right where you belong, in the mouthbreather circular file.

Buh bye, Jethro.

. . . Aaaand your kneejerk, ignorant assumption that your opinion = THE conservatism, and anyone who disagrees with you is automatically a "libtard" puts you right where you belong, in the mouthbreather circular file.

Buh bye, Jethro.

You left out the other things. If anyone doesn't back Rump 100% the are also
Communists
Soocialists
Lefties
Traitors
And a lot more.

I am seeing Rump go into his :boo_hoo14: mode, feel sorry for him. While I don't normally care for Nancy, once in awhile she does something that completely gets under Rumps skin. She just reaches right over and rips that self inflicted scab off that wound. This is priceless. And I am a Fiscal Conservative.

Jo

And trump only lies when he opens his yap

Like you and the rest of the liberal scumbags. What did he lie about tonight asshole. Nothing. Nada. Come back when you have a brain and can think for yourself scumbag

The greatest liar ever in our history as well as the greatest scumbags supporting him

Jo

Protect a repub scumbag? I'd sooner piss on their graves ,especially longboards

Forum List

Back