🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McConnell Wants the Filibuster Nuked

And the people...those who voted for those two conservadems...want the debt ceiling raised and both infrastructure bills passed.
Maybe they want all of that maybe they don’t this is another problem people who don’t live in a state claiming they know what the voters in the state want. Manchin has represented West Virginia for a long time I suspect he knows what the voters of his state want better than message board partisans want same with Sinema though she has not represented Arizona as long. Smart politicians know unless you are running for President politics is local not national if the voters in their respective state are unhappy with them they can vote them out personally I don’t see that happening.

Sounds like Bitcoin
Actually not.

The US Government CAN Constitutionally mint coins and set their value. Mint that platinum coin at a value of $1 T...deposit it in the Federal Reserve and draw loans of it. Completely legal

Does anyone take this creep seriously?

Joe Biden?

Apparently not

i mean outside of the Stormfront contingent?

I never visit your forum, Leech. Do you report on me to your fellow Nazis? :dunno:

Show anything supported by Dems

I will wait Adolph

Everything in there is supported by you Nazi vermin.

Right down to the Kristalnacht you've waged for the last two years.

1633528543895.png

Have the Gestapo finished rounding of Der Juden, the whites yet?

McConnell has admitted that it is hugely important to raise the Debt ceiling. He admits that it would be a disaster for the economy to not do so and yet he is using the filibuster to block the bill that would raise it.

He claims that Dems could use reconciliation (which under Senate rules can not be filibustered). The problem is that reconciliation is a huge bill and takes far more time than we have . McConnell knows this. He's an expert on Senate rules and procedures.

So what is he doing? He's gambling. He's pushing our economy to the edge of the financial cliff. He is betting that Republicans will take back Congress either in 2022 or 2024.

Dems are talking about "nuking" ONLY debt ceiling bills regarding the filibuster and leaving the rest in place. That would mean that Republicans can still block large parts of the Biden agenda.

McConnell will use that as an excuse to TOTALLY nuke everything and blame it on the Dems. That's what the cynical bastard did with Judicial Appointments. He blocked almost all of Obama's lower court judicial appointments and even Cabinet appointments. As a result Dems removed the filibuster for those appointments but left the filibuster in place for Supreme Court appointments.

McConnell used that as an excuse to nuke all judicial appointments. He'll do the same here

Dems will probably HAVE to nuke the filibuster for the debt ceiling but they'd be stupid to stop there. It will be gone anyway really soon and if THEY don't nuke it...they will have lost the opportunity to push through the Biden agenda.

Of course the stumbling point are the conservadems Sinema and Mancin who don't seem to know what party they represent.
There have been 21 government shutdowns lasting more than 10 days in the past 4 decades. None resulted in chaos and Economic disaster.

You clowns have nothing but scare tactics.

Forum List

Back