Mcdonalds Black Woman VICIOUSLY BEATS White Woman

What a stupid thread.

I viciously beat white, black, yellow, red, and brown men in boxing in the Army.

I got viciously beat as well.

Awwwww liberals really hate black on white crimes being mentioned.......don't they?

Just wondering why you're doing it at all while complaining about race cards, not seeing race and other contradictory things. But we all know the answer to that you're just a bigot hiding behind the computer

The fact that they seem to be so bothered by it (they will deny this and yet closed caption thanks the moron liberal for his pointless post) is inspiring me to post a daily report of a black onwhite crime.

One to report something that people may not know, but more importantly to piss off the know it all, hypocritical, white guilt, left wing morons.

I thanked him because when you're fighting someone it isnt about their skin color. I've boxed and fought against tons of races too and not once was it because of their skin color.

The girl wasnt white btw but I guess hispanics are white people to you...except when they arent.
No one cares much what you've done or what the race of the other girl was. It was a thoroughly disgusting display of violence in front of that poor toddler. The black woman actions and her threatening the child was sub-human behavior. If both had been black or white, it would not change a thing.

Awwwww liberals really hate black on white crimes being mentioned.......don't they?

Just wondering why you're doing it at all while complaining about race cards, not seeing race and other contradictory things. But we all know the answer to that you're just a bigot hiding behind the computer

The fact that they seem to be so bothered by it (they will deny this and yet closed caption thanks the moron liberal for his pointless post) is inspiring me to post a daily report of a black onwhite crime.

One to report something that people may not know, but more importantly to piss off the know it all, hypocritical, white guilt, left wing morons.

I thanked him because when you're fighting someone it isnt about their skin color. I've boxed and fought against tons of races too and not once was it because of their skin color.

The girl wasnt white btw but I guess hispanics are white people to you...except when they arent.
No one cares much what you've done or what the race of the other girl was. It was a thoroughly disgusting display of violence in front of that poor toddler. The black woman actions and her threatening the child was sub-human behavior. If both had been black or white, it would not change a thing.
[ame=http://youtu.be/RybNI0KB1bg]The Simpsons - Helen Lovejoy - Think of the children - YouTube[/ame]

No one cares much what you've done or what the race of the other girl was.

Of course no one cares thats why the title and the OP points out the races because...no one cares womp womp

It was a thoroughly disgusting display of violence in front of that poor toddler.

Also known as a "fight"

The black woman actions and her threatening the child was sub-human behavior. If both had been black or white, it would not change a thing.

Wait, NOW you care about the race? Only now? Fights happen Gertrude, save all the OMG's for Bingo stupid

What a stupid thread.

I viciously beat white, black, yellow, red, and brown men in boxing in the Army.

Sure you did Fakey. :eusa_liar:

stock-photo-25115893-nerdy-boxer-trying-really-hard.jpg

What a stupid thread.

Sure you did Fakey. :eusa_liar:

Yup, some of them beat the crap out of me.

Someone like you would not last 30 seconds, I am sure, before kneeling and crying.

Last edited:
You have to remember that for the racist far left Obama drones it can only be racism if it is white vs black. Other than that there is no such as racism.

You have to remember that for the racist far left Obama drones it can only be racism if it is white vs black. Other than that there is no such as racism.
Only in moronic thinking, my friend. Racism affects all political was in America. The TPM unfortunately attracted white nationalists after they realized the libertarians would have nothing to do with them. Much of the Obama hatred is that he is a black man. Many black and white racists exist right across the political board. And everybody knows the Mexicans hate you. Not for race though, for saying stupidly racial things.

Racism can go both ways...in fact some of the most racist people I've known are the Japanese.

What a stupid thread.

You go right on ahead and do your daily report on humans fucking up other humans. I welcome the amusement :)

The feral negress has committed a serious hate crime.

No, the white woman must have done something to provoke her, and besides the white woman isn't really white as she is Hispanic and so it is a minority on minority crime so it doesn't count.

/sarcasm

This stupid libtard shit is so old and predictable you can hear them respond before they say a damned thing.

You're right its so old and predictable that everyone thought she was white and shes not. Its so predictable that the OP cried about this being a black on white attack and its not. Its so predictable that the OP and the other faggots here cry about race cards and this entire thread is just a forum to cry about awful negros....

Thats so predicatable :lol:

So what is it about speaking Spanish that changes a persons race?

You are ludicrous.

Racism can go both ways...in fact some of the most racist people I've known are the Japanese.

You are referring to the superior race of Nippon?

Why they cant be racist; they aren't white.

/s

No, the white woman must have done something to provoke her, and besides the white woman isn't really white as she is Hispanic and so it is a minority on minority crime so it doesn't count.

/sarcasm

This stupid libtard shit is so old and predictable you can hear them respond before they say a damned thing.

You're right its so old and predictable that everyone thought she was white and shes not. Its so predictable that the OP cried about this being a black on white attack and its not. Its so predictable that the OP and the other faggots here cry about race cards and this entire thread is just a forum to cry about awful negros....

You are ludicrous.

:cuckoo:

You are ludicrous.

:cuckoo:

So instead of answering the question, you post an emoticon that suggest I am crazy for even asking the question?

roflmao, you libtards are just plain ole stupid as five day old dog shit.

Catherine Ferreira like George Zimmerman is Hispanic. Zimmerman like Ferreira confronted the Black Agitator. Zimmerman like Ferreira left the black agitator and went in a different direction. The Black Agitator "can't let nobody des-re-**** me!" The Black Agitator confronts the Hispanic victim who is withdrawing from the initial incident. The Black agitators strikes the Hispanic victim without warning, gets on top of the victim and rains down MMA style blows to the victim's head in order to cause serious injury. In both cases serious injury occurred.

But there is a difference, Zimmerman had a gun and defended himself. Ferreira did not and she was seriously injured and her child life was put in danger (reminder that beast stated she was going to smash the TWO YEAR OLD'S face in. After seeing the after math of the Ferreira beating I doubt most honest liberals would argue against Ferreira shooting that beast in the face!

Interesting they are nearly the same case, but liberal still scream how justice wasn't served in Martin self-defense shooting, but say how awful the Ferreira beating was!

Catherine Ferreira like George Zimmerman is Hispanic. Zimmerman like Ferreira confronted the Black Agitator. Zimmerman like Ferreira left the black agitator and went in a different direction. The Black Agitator "can't let nobody des-re-**** me!" The Black Agitator confronts the Hispanic victim who is withdrawing from the initial incident. The Black agitators strikes the Hispanic victim without warning, gets on top of the victim and rains down MMA style blows to the victim's head in order to cause serious injury. In both cases serious injury occurred.

But there is a difference, Zimmerman had a gun and defended himself. Ferreira did not and she was seriously injured and her child life was put in danger (reminder that beast stated she was going to smash the TWO YEAR OLD'S face in. After seeing the after math of the Ferreira beating I doubt most honest liberals would argue against Ferreira shooting that beast in the face!

Interesting they are nearly the same case, but liberal still scream how justice wasn't served in Martin self-defense shooting, but say how awful the Ferreira beating was!

Its the self hating Jew! :lmao: You crack me up every time you post something new. So do you team up with racists...do you tell them you are Jewish...or do you get some sort of free pass for your hatred for blackie?

Forum List

Back