Mcdonalds Black Woman VICIOUSLY BEATS White Woman

Catherine Ferreira like George Zimmerman is Hispanic. Zimmerman like Ferreira confronted the Black Agitator. Zimmerman like Ferreira left the black agitator and went in a different direction. The Black Agitator "can't let nobody des-re-**** me!" The Black Agitator confronts the Hispanic victim who is withdrawing from the initial incident. The Black agitators strikes the Hispanic victim without warning, gets on top of the victim and rains down MMA style blows to the victim's head in order to cause serious injury. In both cases serious injury occurred.

But there is a difference, Zimmerman had a gun and defended himself. Ferreira did not and she was seriously injured and her child life was put in danger (reminder that beast stated she was going to smash the TWO YEAR OLD'S face in. After seeing the after math of the Ferreira beating I doubt most honest liberals would argue against Ferreira shooting that beast in the face!

Interesting they are nearly the same case, but liberal still scream how justice wasn't served in Martin self-defense shooting, but say how awful the Ferreira beating was!

Its the self hating Jew! :lmao: You crack me up every time you post something new. So do you team up with racists...do you tell them you are Jewish...or do you get some sort of free pass for your hatred for blackie?

Having respect for Christianity and Evangelicals doesn't make one a self-hating Jew.

It is only racist to condemn Zimmerman for the justifiable self-defense action. If the roles were reversed and a young Hispanic was killed by a black man in self-defense I wouldn't have changed my stance!

No, the white woman must have done something to provoke her, and besides the white woman isn't really white as she is Hispanic and so it is a minority on minority crime so it doesn't count.

/sarcasm

This stupid libtard shit is so old and predictable you can hear them respond before they say a damned thing.

You're right its so old and predictable that everyone thought she was white and shes not. Its so predictable that the OP cried about this being a black on white attack and its not. Its so predictable that the OP and the other faggots here cry about race cards and this entire thread is just a forum to cry about awful negros....

Thats so predicatable :lol:

So what is it about speaking Spanish that changes a persons race?

You are ludicrous.
again Jim blowme assumes falsely

You're right its so old and predictable that everyone thought she was white and shes not. Its so predictable that the OP cried about this being a black on white attack and its not. Its so predictable that the OP and the other faggots here cry about race cards and this entire thread is just a forum to cry about awful negros....

Thats so predicatable :lol:

You are ludicrous.

Well after all the far left media taught us all about "white" Hispanics during the Zimmerman case.

And the zombies that follow that mantra still exist because of their programming!

Even selective racism is still racism.

Catherine Ferreira like George Zimmerman is Hispanic. Zimmerman like Ferreira confronted the Black Agitator. Zimmerman like Ferreira left the black agitator and went in a different direction. The Black Agitator "can't let nobody des-re-**** me!" The Black Agitator confronts the Hispanic victim who is withdrawing from the initial incident. The Black agitators strikes the Hispanic victim without warning, gets on top of the victim and rains down MMA style blows to the victim's head in order to cause serious injury. In both cases serious injury occurred.

But there is a difference, Zimmerman had a gun and defended himself. Ferreira did not and she was seriously injured and her child life was put in danger (reminder that beast stated she was going to smash the TWO YEAR OLD'S face in. After seeing the after math of the Ferreira beating I doubt most honest liberals would argue against Ferreira shooting that beast in the face!

Interesting they are nearly the same case, but liberal still scream how justice wasn't served in Martin self-defense shooting, but say how awful the Ferreira beating was!

Its the self hating Jew! :lmao: You crack me up every time you post something new. So do you team up with racists...do you tell them you are Jewish...or do you get some sort of free pass for your hatred for blackie?

Having respect for Christianity and Evangelicals doesn't make one a self-hating Jew.

It is only racist to condemn Zimmerman for the justifiable self-defense action. If the roles were reversed and a young Hispanic was killed by a black man in self-defense I wouldn't have changed my stance!

I can give a shit about Zimmerman or Martin...I was just commenting on the fact that you are a self hating Jew because of your racist nonsense. Zimmerman has nothing to do with it. I probably would have acquitted him myself if I were on the jury.

Back to you...how can you align yourself with racists who want you dead?
[MENTION=5035]GHook93[/MENTION] Do you deny the holocaust?

Last edited:

You are ludicrous.

Well after all the far left media taught us all about "white" Hispanics during the Zimmerman case.

And the zombies that follow that mantra still exist because of their programming!

2fsq9.jpg

You are ludicrous.

ah oh...looks like another poster has a man crush on me!

2fsq9.jpg

Those awful police had an agenda when they identified Zimmerman as a white guy...Just like Owl identifying this hispanic lady as being white.

THEY BOTH HATE WHITE PEOPLE!!

Wait, only ONE HATES WHITE PEOPLE!!! Yeah!! :lol:

2fsq9.jpg

Those awful police had an agenda when they identified Zimmerman as a white guy...Just like Owl identifying this hispanic lady as being white.

Sure are obsessed with an inconsequential issue. Then again, you are liberal.

When people are wrong they pretend the wrong doesnt matter.

It does because you're wrong. Embrace it :D

2fsq9.jpg

funny thing is ,in any other situation fowl and his ilk would be screaming those two are not white enough..

back the fuck up.. it was you who went bat shit over the race thing ...now you're back peddling like the bitch you are.

back the fuck up.. it was you who went bat shit over the race thing ...now you're back peddling like the bitch you are.

Oh you mean when the far left media was making a big deal about Zimmerman being a "white" Hispanic?

Oh my how blind the loyal far left religious nuts truly are...

Oh you mean when the far left media was making a big deal about Zimmerman being a "white" Hispanic?

More proof that this is about hatred, bigotry and racism.

It is all these far left Taliban posters have.

When they are confronted with it, they can not handle it.

They will continue their hatred and racism and pretend they did not do it.

Great comeback there.
thanks ..he said nothing so I gave the correct response...
any other interpretation would be false...
When Sheldon on Big Bang doesn't understand sarcasm, we assume genius. When you don't, we can only assume the reverse. Having said that, your post was self-evident in the first place.
you need to take lessons in sarcasm my post was sarcasm.
your answer proves you need training..
anybody that quotes the big bang theory for anything has no business making judgments

Last edited:
thanks ..he said nothing so I gave the correct response...
any other interpretation would be false...
When Sheldon on Big Bang doesn't understand sarcasm, we assume genius. When you don't, we can only assume the reverse. Having said that, your post was self-evident in the first place.
you need to take lessons in sarcasm my post was sarcasm.
your answer proves you need training..
Great comeback there. I'll bet it struck you like a bolt of genius.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back