Mcdonalds Black Woman VICIOUSLY BEATS White Woman

I don't understand why you rabid bigots have to bring your fixation on the imaginary social construct of race into everything.

The audio is sketchy, can anyone make out everything the victim (the womyn in the McDonald's uniform) is saying? It sounds like this is retaliation for the white she-devil coming into the victim's place of business and saying something to get hyr fired.

Lol, it is impossible to tell if libtards are joking or serious any more.

No, the white woman must have done something to provoke her, and besides the white woman isn't really white as she is Hispanic and so it is a minority on minority crime so it doesn't count.

/sarcasm

This stupid libtard shit is so old and predictable you can hear them respond before they say a damned thing.

You're right its so old and predictable that everyone thought she was white and shes not. Its so predictable that the OP cried about this being a black on white attack and its not. Its so predictable that the OP and the other faggots here cry about race cards and this entire thread is just a forum to cry about awful negros....

Thats so predicatable :lol:

Wait...the chick who got beat up was hispanic and the OP and the whiners thought she was white like George Zimmerman...

But I thought they called Zimmerman white because they hate whites...now you're telling me that the OP and Uncensored hate white people too?

HAR HAR

What I hate is racism.

Now that isn't to say that I hate you CC, just that I hate what you promote.
that's the same line of bullshit Christians put out about not hating the sinner but the sin...

Could you straighten out your pointy hood? It's obscuring your mouth hole and making you mumble....

wes_003.jpg

Democrats attend a party meeting in the DNC uniform.....

Wait...the chick who got beat up was hispanic and the OP and the whiners thought she was white like George Zimmerman...

But I thought they called Zimmerman white because they hate whites...now you're telling me that the OP and Uncensored hate white people too?

HAR HAR

What I hate is racism.

Why do you hate white people? Remember the reason everyone thought Zimmerman was white according to you was because they were racist and now you're doing the same.

Tsk tsk Uncensored. You dont hate racism because that fight video had nothing to do with racism yet you turned it into racism.....because you hate it soooo much :eusa_boohoo:

What I hate is racism.

For future posters,
When you get your ass handed to you in a debate, don't p.m. like a little bitch....believing that calling someone a racial epithet will redeem your frayed ass strings.....

GHook93
Hey monkey, you asked for a reply to your weak red herring. I tore your red herring apart and you ignore it making the same read hearing. If you are trying to make people think blacks aren't uneducated you are doing a pretty poor job of it.

You are smart enough to grasp that you are the one who got your ass handed to you, right?

For future posters,
When you get your ass handed to you in a debate, don't p.m. like a little bitch....believing that calling someone a racial epithet will redeem your frayed ass strings.....

GHook93
Hey monkey, you asked for a reply to your weak red herring. I tore your red herring apart and you ignore it making the same read hearing. If you are trying to make people think blacks aren't uneducated you are doing a pretty poor job of it.

You are smart enough to grasp that you are the one who got your ass handed to you, right?

When someone PM's you in anger and uses a racial slur, everyone knows that the person sending the PM is feeling like they got their ass handed to them.

Last edited:
For future posters,

When someone PM's you in anger and uses a racial slur, everyone knows that the person sending the PM is feeling like they got their ass handed to them.

Ghook wasn't the one who handed him his ass, Bush92 was - and it cannot be denied. He was buried in the facts.

She is not. But thats not the point. The attack was carried out by a Black...therefore news media and public officials will do nothing. If a Black were beaten you would a bunch of dumb fucks in Georgia holding hands and singing "We Shall Overcome."
bullshit! when they catch her she'll be arrested for battery...
knock off the white race is in danger bullshit...

She's actually been charged with aggravated assault & making terrorist threats.
the terrorist threats nonsense is just another way to add more charge's

So has anyone got an update on this story, has the woman been arrested yet ?

She was arrested shortly after the story came out.

Good another worthless POS off the street. Need to lock her up and throw away the key.

For getting in a fight? lol, I guess that is the price you pay for getting in a fight and winning. I sure hope you never get in a fight and win...wait, that is doubtful, no wonder you want such a harsh penalty for a fight amongst co-workers over gossip in the workplace.

She was arrested shortly after the story came out.

Good another worthless POS off the street. Need to lock her up and throw away the key.

For getting in a fight? lol, I guess that is the price you pay for getting in a fight and winning. I sure hope you never get in a fight and win...wait, that is doubtful, no wonder you want such a harsh penalty for a fight amongst co-workers over gossip in the workplace.
(sarcasm) everybody knows all black people should be in jail!

(sarcasm) everybody knows all black people should be in jail!

Of course...you have seen the stats...all blacks are criminals and there is no such thing as white crime because of proportions. :lmao: Racist teapers are so comical.

This white girl squared up to a better fighter and lost. CPS should be investigating her and take her child away for putting her child in that situation. What a horrible mother...she should loose her kid!

apparently, in America this is ok to the media .. Because they dont make a deal out of this like it would be if the white girl did the same to a black girl

I watched the story about this on CNN. They DID make a big deal out of this. Sorry if they didn't turn it into a huge race issue as you do. It was a fight. The better fighter won. The loser should have her child taken away for putting him in that situation. It is a shame that racists like you want to turn a fight into something it is not.

Forum List

Back