McDonald's boycotts Israeli settlements!!!!!

McDonalds in Syria
original.jpg

Ba-da-da-da-da-I'm lovin' it!

*Note: The preceding post was satire. The photo is not actually of a Syrian McDonalds. But... it could be, could it not?

Nice to know you have so weak a point, you have to make up stories to prove it.

McDonalds in Syria
original.jpg

*Note: The preceding post was satire. The photo is not actually of a Syrian McDonalds. But... it could be, could it not?

So, Freddie, have you been following the news in Syria and also paying attention to the pictures of the buildings that are bombed out all over Syria. It looks like a religious war there now, with your fellow Sunnis wanting to take out the Shiites.

Two Syria shrine towns: Worlds apart yet united in battle - latimes.com

McDonalds in Syria
original.jpg

So, Freddie, have you been following the news in Syria and also paying attention to the pictures of the buildings that are bombed out all over Syria. It looks like a religious war there now, with your fellow Sunnis wanting to take out the Shiites.

link said:
Sednaya is Christian and Sayyida Zainab is Shiite Muslim, both famous for their shrines. And both say they face constant threat from Sunni rebels hoping to evict or kill them.

The rebels are threatening them?
I hope America isn't supplying the arms. Oh, you are.

Syria?s civil war: key facts, important players - CBCNews.ca

Shortly after, Obama authorized sending weapons to the Syrian rebels for the first time. In American political circles, and inside the Obama administration, there has been heated debate about directly arming the Syrian opposition.

Support for Bashar Assad has held firm among the Alawite minority, who make up about 12 per cent of the country's population. Much of the Christian minority have also backed Assad in the past, preferring his secular rule to an Islamist alternative.

Ah, not religious as such but that section of the population has come out in support for the dictator.

One still has to ask why Syria is so anti American. What has America done that is so terrible?
Absolutely nothing (Except the CIA trying to take over the country in 1957).

"One still has to ask why Syria is so anti American. What has America done that is so terrible?
Absolutely nothing (Except the CIA trying to take over the country in 1957). "

Perhaps the Syrians would have preferred the Soviet method of take-over, with tanks in the streets of their capital?

"One still has to ask why Syria is so anti American. What has America done that is so terrible?

Perhaps the Syrians would have preferred the Soviet method of take-over, with tanks in the streets of their capital?

And that's the best excuse you can come up with?

Every country that America has interfered in has eventually turned against America.
Your removal of the democratically elected Iranian government in favour of your puppet dictator is a prime case.
You make your own enemies.

Every country that America has interfered in has eventually turned against America.
Your removal of the democratically elected Iranian government in favour of your puppet dictator is a prime case.
Every country the US has "interferred" in? The ones we whipped in war are now our allies. The ones that hate the US are either Communist or Islamic. We can get along with the Communists. With Islamics, it's because of the inbreeding.

Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society

Every country the US has "interferred" in? The ones we whipped in war are now our allies. The ones that hate the US are either Communist or Islamic. We can get along with the Communists. With Islamics, it's because of the inbreeding.

lol...a link more than worthy of a hitler.

your link doesn't bother me so much but the people who, like you, would actually believe it do.

now, imagine what such "science" says about jews?

Last edited:
I know this is a tangent, but I have to ask...

Fred, why would you use as an Avatar a still from a Family Guy bit that mocks the "72 virgins" concept that originates in the Qur'an? Are you trying to be ironic? Is it intended as a condemnation of Western mockery of Islamic doctrine?

I ask, because it seems more like an endorsement of Family Guy than anything else.

The rebels are threatening them?
I hope America isn't supplying the arms. Oh, you are.

Shortly after, Obama authorized sending weapons to the Syrian rebels for the first time. In American political circles, and inside the Obama administration, there has been heated debate about directly arming the Syrian opposition.

Support for Bashar Assad has held firm among the Alawite minority, who make up about 12 per cent of the country's population. Much of the Christian minority have also backed Assad in the past, preferring his secular rule to an Islamist alternative.

Ah, not religious as such but that section of the population has come out in support for the dictator.

One still has to ask why Syria is so anti American. What has America done that is so terrible?
Absolutely nothing (Except the CIA trying to take over the country in 1957).
You know, Freddie, it is difficult for anyone in the Western world to choose and cheer on either sides. On one side you have a dictator and on the other side you have those religious extremists Sunnis who want to take over. Meanwhile, one thing you can't deny is that your Sunni brethren don't care who they are murdering -- whether the innocent people murdered are Shiites or Christians. Perhaps if the religious Sunni extremists (many of whom are coming from outside the country because they want to see the Sunni rule there) didn't join in the fight with those Syrians who just wanted democracy and not some Islamic state, then all Americans (except maybe for Sunni Muslims like you) would be cheering on the rebels. By the way, are you paying attention to what is happening in your own country of Indonesia, or like a good Muslim convert you close your eyes to what is happening there to people who are not Sunnis?

lol...a link more than worthy of a hitler.

your link doesn't bother me so much but the people who, like you, would actually believe it do.

now, imagine what such "science" says about jews?
It would be interesting to see what the scientists would see in your brain that makes you such a Dhimwit. Say, maybe there is one cousin left who some Muslim man didn't marry and he will let you court her.

Fred, why would you use as an Avatar a still from a Family Guy bit that mocks the "72 virgins" concept that originates in the Qur'an? Are you trying to be ironic? Is it intended as a condemnation of Western mockery of Islamic doctrine?

I ask, because it seems more like an endorsement of Family Guy than anything else.

An excellent question.

I use that avatar because I despise extremism and love to knock them in any and every way I can.
As you're probably aware; both murder and suicide are mortal sins in Islam (as they are in the bible and probably in Torah) so a man who kills himself whist conducting acts of murder has zero chance to sit with the Almighty.
Their actions are commonly justified as an act of martyrdom; thus guaranteeing a place upstairs and a load of virgins.
Of course, this is a load of old bollocks as killing a non combatant is defined as murder and there's a bloody big difference between a death in battle and blowing yourself up in a market place in an attempt to destabilise a government.

Many suicide bombers in Pakistan and Afghanistan kill themselves in Mosques or public places; thus killing other Muslims. Their punishment should be, in my opinion, the harshest available. The same goes for extremists who fly jets into buildings or bomb tube trains.
Murder of innocents is unacceptable so, if I have the chance to do something about them, or even just mock them, I will.

I believe the family guy thing does exactly that.

To sour this with a point you won't like.

That condemnation of extremists extends to all.
It makes little difference if it's the "White man in the white house" bunch, racist Zimbabwe or the extremist murderers in the Israeli government/IDF.

I speak out against all with equal contempt of their murderous stupidity.

I can't believe you posted that filth.
Consider what Nazi Germany said about Jews then decide if your post is reasonable or not.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I can't believe you posted that filth.
Consider what Nazi Germany said about Jews then decide if your post is reasonable or not.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7_0NoRHOEM]Palestinian Alarm Clock - YouTube[/ame]

An excellent question.

I use that avatar because I despise extremism and love to knock them in any and every way I can.
As you're probably aware; both murder and suicide are mortal sins in Islam (as they are in the bible and probably in Torah) so a man who kills himself whist conducting acts of murder has zero chance to sit with the Almighty.
Their actions are commonly justified as an act of martyrdom; thus guaranteeing a place upstairs and a load of virgins.
Of course, this is a load of old bollocks as killing a non combatant is defined as murder and there's a bloody big difference between a death in battle and blowing yourself up in a market place in an attempt to destabilise a government.

Many suicide bombers in Pakistan and Afghanistan kill themselves in Mosques or public places; thus killing other Muslims. Their punishment should be, in my opinion, the harshest available. The same goes for extremists who fly jets into buildings or bomb tube trains.
Murder of innocents is unacceptable so, if I have the chance to do something about them, or even just mock them, I will.

It makes little difference if it's the "White man in the white house" bunch, racist Zimbabwe or the extremist murderers in the Israeli government/IDF.

Murderers in the Israeli government?IDF, spoken like a true Jihadist !!

[
You know, Freddie, it is difficult for anyone in the Western world to choose and cheer on either sides. On one side you have a dictator and on the other side you have those religious extremists Sunnis who want to take over. Meanwhile, one thing you can't deny is that your Sunni brethren don't care who they are murdering -- whether the innocent people murdered are Shiites or Christians. Perhaps if the religious Sunni extremists (many of whom are coming from outside the country because they want to see the Sunni rule there) didn't join in the fight with those Syrians who just wanted democracy and not some Islamic state, then all Americans (except maybe for Sunni Muslims like you) would be cheering on the rebels. By the way, are you paying attention to what is happening in your own country of Indonesia, or like a good Muslim convert you close your eyes to what is happening there to people who are not Sunnis?

The western world, I'll include Russia and Israel, should keep their fat noses out.
Reasons:
The arms supplies are making the conflict far more bloody.
The arms supplies are making the conflict last longer.
The Government side are a bunch of bastards.
The opposition has a large bunch of extremist bastards with their own agenda.

However, the Russians will continue to supply arms to the government, the Americans are looking for an excuse to supply arms to the opposition and Israel wants the rebels to win as it'll mean the loss of a major friend of Iran and instability in Syria would mean far less chance of that country taking part in an all out war against Israel.

The long term problems are far greater.
If the rebels win, the more extreme Islamic groups will probably gain control of high grade Russian anti aircraft weapons and, somewhere in the world, they'll have experts able to handle them.
Add the rest of the high tech Russian and American supplied stuff and a good few Israeli tanks and aircraft are scrap Iron in the mid to long term.
The problems really come when you consider these extremists would consider civilian aircraft to be legitimate targets..

As for the two major faction of Islam fighting - yes and it's bloody stupid.

You mean, except Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, South Africa and, of course, Israel.

PRISM: Europe reacts to U.S. surveillance revelations with anger | The Raw Story

That takes care of Europe.

Japanese officials angry after 2 U.S. sailors arrested in Okinawa rape case - CNN.com

There goes Japan

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

Korea

Vietnam visit: Anti-American exhibits abound, but people are friendly

You got kicked out for Vietnam so they may well have forgiven you a little.

Anti-Americanism among S. Africa whites grows. Smoldering sentiment that US should leave Pretoria to pursue its own style and pace of race reform is... - CSMonitor.com

South Africa

USS Liberty Veterans Association

Israel

On a more personal note - I'm often asked if I'm American but, as soon as they know I'm English, the tone chances to a friendly one.
American foreign policy is creating a lot of enemies where there need be none.

An excellent question.

Murderers in the Israeli government?IDF, spoken like a true Jihadist !!

I've just spoken out in unambiguous language against extremism but you accuse me of being an extremist.

Moronic. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back