McEnany (the press secretary) is stupid!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
She doesn't realize he has security and they might greet someone. She lies for tramp. All of them lie for tramp.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said during a briefing that it was "peculiar" for the former vice president to don a mask outdoors because he doesn't wear one all the time at home -- though federal guidelines do not recommend masking among people living together.
"It is a bit peculiar, though, that in his basement, right next to his wife, he's not wearing a mask. But he's wearing one outdoors when he's socially distant. So I think that there was a discrepancy there," McEnany said during Tuesday's White House press briefing.

that answer was as lame as lame can be. didn't she also flash her boss' bank account number too in front of the cameras?

22dc-virus-check-articleLarge-v2.jpg

She doesn't realize he has security and they might greet someone. She lies for tramp. All of them lie for tramp.
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said during a briefing that it was "peculiar" for the former vice president to don a mask outdoors because he doesn't wear one all the time at home -- though federal guidelines do not recommend masking among people living together.
"It is a bit peculiar, though, that in his basement, right next to his wife, he's not wearing a mask. But he's wearing one outdoors when he's socially distant. So I think that there was a discrepancy there," McEnany said during Tuesday's White House press briefing.
Leave it to the Orange Idiot to try to make an ‘issue’ out of a non-issue.

Yep and she said:
The president is justified in dragging out a dead woman and her widower in order to attack the Morning Joe host, McEnany claimed, because Scarborough once seemed to joke about the death himself during a 2003 media appearance.
----------------------------------
Joke, you have to be kidding, not that I'm a fan of Joe Scarborough.
“McEnany (the press secretary) is stupid!”

So is Trump – so it all works out.

View attachment 341285
and fires them all!!

Nothing yells "sound direction" amidst a pandemic quite like the CiC and his spokeswoman contradicting his own administration's guidance. Next up, Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci scrambling to correct yet another mess he left behind - while desperately avoiding the impression to contradict him (provided they are even allowed to speak in public). Also, disinfectant.

That said, I am growing wary of Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci. Their very presence while Trump defaces science and common sense in one fell swoop helps to normalize imbecility. They are to Trump what Powell (before the UN) was to Bush, the Lesser - creating a sense of integrity and normalcy where there should be none.

She just destroyed a room full of hostile reporters.
Your post is delusional at best.
lol

lol

Well they know she will lie for tramp.

Would it be too radical to use the word "bimbo?"

lol

Point to lie she has made.

lol

Mika Brzezinski
@morningmika

·
3h

The Press Secretary is lying. IMUS made the callous joke in 2003 during a break and then repeated it on air. Joe was embarrassed and said, “What are you going to do?”trying to move on to talk about the show. No lies can cover up the hatefulness of Donald Trump.
she said she'd never lie to the reporters, but then she doesn't answer their questions and changes the subject. I will admit she has a difficult job, but she should of never applied for the press secretary job, all press secretaries lie or mislead on the truth, they have to for tramp.

She's a pretty good mouthpiece and advocate for the President. That's her job and it isn't an easy one in that one sided room. And let's be honest here. It doesn't matter who is doing that job. The fake news lefties will hate them and attack them. Look at the totally classless way they treated Sarah.

lol

Mika Brzezinski
@morningmika

·
3h

The Press Secretary is lying. IMUS made the callous joke in 2003 during a break and then repeated it on air. Joe was embarrassed and said, “What are you going to do?”trying to move on to talk about the show. No lies can cover up the hatefulness of Donald Trump.
she said she'd never lie to the reporters, but then she doesn't answer their questions and changes the subject. I will admit she has a difficult job, but she should of never applied for the press secretary job, all press secretaries lie or mislead on the truth, they have to for tramp.

I hope you don't think that pathetically worded post was proof of a lie.

lol

Mika Brzezinski
@morningmika

·
3h

I hope you don't think that pathetically worded post was proof of a lie.

I believe Mika , and I listened to the you tube video.

Forum List

Back