mcmichaels charged with hate crime on the arbery case, new trial coming

I'm hardly a lib.

But what I am is someone who's smart enough to see that three rednecks chased down an unarmed black man and killed him for, apparently, no other reason than he had the audacity to be in their neighborhood.

So, yeah, if Travis gets a dry ass-fucking from some lifer negro who spends his life lifting weights, so be it...
On this issue you are very lib

Dreaming of blacks raping whites is disgusting

and very liberal

totaly differnt case tired of people trying to make every case were black person is killed into emmitt till. just another victim mentialiy tool of theirs.
Quote...

"this is just the begining a white person even looks at black persion they get setence for hate crime. this race shit is just reuning our country."

Did it ruin our country back then when Emmett was accused of looking at a white girl and murdered by a mob?

On this issue you are very lib

Dreaming of blacks raping whites is disgusting

and very liberal

It has nothing to do with any political bent I may have. It has to do with right and wrong.

Given the crime he committed, Travis McMichael is due every shitty little thing that happens to him for the rest of his life...

It has nothing to do with any political bent I may have. It has to do with right and wrong.

Given the crime he committed, Travis McMichael is due every shitty little thing that happens to him for the rest of his life...
Dont try to weasel out

I cant count the number of times that libs have glorified black rape of white men in prison

thats really sick

I dont chase ambulances professionally

so I dont give crap what some pinhead lib academic or a judge says it is

common sense tells me that the corrupt federal government - aka biden flunkies - are abusing their authority
So you don't know what the hell double jeopardy is, why didn't you just say that.

So now the real motivation comes to light...

Bryan had become upset after learning that his daughter was dating a Black man...

Travis McMichael, she said, once texted a friend saying he loved his job because "zero" Black people worked with him, using the N-word. Commenting on an online video of a Black man lighting a firecracker stuffed in his nose, he messaged a friend saying: "It’d be cooler if it blew" the head off of the man, using the N-word. The friend was taken aback by how angry McMichael sounded, she said.

So the daughter was getting her guts blew out and loving it, poor ole' racist poppa just couldn't bear the thought.
He would have killed anything Black (birds, squirrels, dogs,etc) he was so enraged.

Racist should learn that you can't stop true love or a thorough pipe laying session.

Yes they are

or did more than one black criminal die in the incident?
The white convicted murderer is not being given a second trail for the cold blooded murder he committed. He is being charged because his actions were driven by his primitive bloodlust to destroy the lives of Black people, even if they never committed a crime against him or in his presence.

The white convicted murderer is not being given a second trail for the cold blooded murder he committed. He is being charged because his actions were driven by his primitive bloodlust to destroy the lives of Black people, even if they never committed a crime against him or in his presence.
Thats crazy liberal spin

there is only one dead criminal and its immaterial what color his skin was

Forum List

Back