mcmichaels charged with hate crime on the arbery case, new trial coming

Ask the libs in georgia and DOJ who are charging mcmichaels with a hate crime

I'm not the guy who has a problem with them being tried under the federal hate crime statutes. Whether I agree with them or not, the laws exist and, therefore, it's appropriate to charge them at the federal level...

Because you stated it in your premise...

Your question now isn’t one of the validity of hate crimes but how to prove it. Well there are clues. In this particular case we have a confederate flag on the truck,

I know plenty of rednecks with Confederate flags on their trucks. Oddly, they haven't killed anyone...

See post #113

If someone is killing people because they're black the target group isn't one individual who bad mouthed your sister but all black people.”
Which has what to do with your hilarious attempts of whataboutism?

Sure, like the fact that no one has ever been charged with a hate crime according to your scenario.
You didnt hear that from me

but a hate crime reported as being against a black person is often ignored if the victim is white

and particularly fake hate crimes claimed by blacks that turned out to be lies

we’ll never know how many fake hate crimes made it onto the FBI list as real hate crimes

You didnt hear that from me

but a hate crime reported as being against a black person is often ignored if the victim is white

and particularly fake hate crimes claimed by blacks that turned out to be lies

we’ll never know how many fake hate crimes made it onto the FBI list as real hate crimes
Sorry Mac 7, you have to find a new form of racism. The things that were done in the Good Ole Days won't fly anymore.

So you recognize that even though both instances resulted in an innocent person being run over and killed with a vehicle, we as a society see one as a more serious crime and punish it accordingly. If so, then why not with regard to racially motivated violence?

There's a difference between, "Did you kill him on purpose, or did you do it by accident?" and saying, "Did you kill him on purpose because of his race, or did you kill him on purpose because you wanted his wallet?"

this is so ridiculous. they are in for life. lets move on. the idiots screwed up because thought he was stealing. not a hate crime. this is just the begining a white person even looks at black persion they get setence for hate crime. this race shit is just reuning our country.
Pretend they're Juicy Smollett.

Then act accordingly.

These bastards were motivated by their racial hatred.

They need to be punished to the full extent of the law.

Justice was served in the murder of Ahmad Abery. Running while black is not a crime.
Running away from a crime is. He was trespassing. And he attacked the people trying to hold him until police got there. He was a criminal and thankfully he’s dead.

Forum List

Back