#Me too should make us think

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

I am fully aware of sexual dynamics. And that means I know women like sex as much as men. I have been in situations where women decided to grab a handful to let me know her interest. On the job, in the classroom or at a party. I have had females on the job compliment certain body parts, my smile or my outfit. Men can't do that. A compliment suddenly turns into harassment or a hostile work environment.

Unless it is a man a woman wants that kind of attention from.

#metoo has opened up another necessary discussion that we need to have.

For example women generally do not wear medium or thigh high skirts unless they think they have nice legs. So what's wrong with a man complimenting a woman for that? What's so terrible about a man complimenting a woman about her beauty? I said beauty, not booty. Or tits. In the work place that is uncouth and out of bounds.

I have been the recipient of back and thigh rubs I did not ask for from women on the job. I didn't complain because there was no harm done. But certainly I can agree that men pulling out their dicks or forcing themselves on a woman in any physical way is wrong.

But ladies, some of you need to change the way you think too. The I can have any man I want when I want mentality has got to go.

I wasn't around when the worlds oldest profession began, but I don't think a man started selling sex. I could be wrong, but both men and women need to start thinking, because for at least 90 percent of us, it's natural to be attracted to the opposite sex.

This is the standard the Democrats set with Kavanaugh. You know who to blame for the hysteria, but I doubt you will.
Bullshit. Republicans did this with Lewinsky and before that you had Anita Hill. And in the cases involving Kavanaugh and Hill, republicans circled the wagons to protect their boy.

This is the standard the Democrats set with Kavanaugh. You know who to blame for the hysteria, but I doubt you will.
Bullshit. Republicans did this with Lewinsky and before that you had Anita Hill. And in the cases involving Kavanaugh and Hill, republicans circled the wagons to protect their boy.
You know that Clinton admitted that they had done not very Catholic things in the oval office?

I am fully aware of sexual dynamics. And that means I know women like sex as much as men. I have been in situations where women decided to grab a handful to let me know her interest. On the job, in the classroom or at a party. I have had females on the job compliment certain body parts, my smile or my outfit. Men can't do that. A compliment suddenly turns into harassment or a hostile work environment.

For example women generally do not wear medium or thigh high skirts unless they think they have nice legs. So what's wrong with a man complimenting a woman for that? What's so terrible about a man complimenting a woman about her beauty? I said beauty, not booty. Or tits. In the work place that is uncouth and out of bounds.

I have been the recipient of back and thigh rubs I did not ask for from women on the job. I didn't complain because there was no harm done. But certainly I can agree that men pulling out their dicks or forcing themselves on a woman in any physical way is wrong.

But ladies, some of you need to change the way you think too. The I can have any man I want when I want mentality has got to go.

I wasn't around when the worlds oldest profession began, but I don't think a man started selling sex. I could be wrong, but both men and women need to start thinking, because for at least 90 percent of us, it's natural to be attracted to the opposite sex.

Believe All Women!

Men should shut up!

Er, wait, it's a democrat caught with his fingers in the cookie jar

717K%2Bwl2H2L._AC_SX466_.jpg

You know that Clinton admitted that they had done not very Catholic things in the oval office?
You do understand that Lewinsky was a willing participant who sucked Clintons dick happily?

Believe All Women!

Men should shut up!

Er, wait, it's a democrat caught with his fingers in the cookie jar

717K%2Bwl2H2L._AC_SX466_.jpg

How about you believe the 19 women that have accused trump and stick to the topic?

Clinton was with more than Monica and like Trump could not keep his zipper zip, so big difference between Thomas, Kavanaugh and Biden if Kavanaugh and Biden are even guilty of what they were and are being accused of...

You do understand that Lewinsky was a willing participant who sucked Clintons dick happily?
So what ? you think it's only the sperm on Lewinsky's dress and that's all they did in the office, i won't draw you a drawing either

Are you sure?

If so why did she spit on her dress and keep it as evidence that she later gave to someone that became evidence?

Great attitude, Buckwheat

See if Biden were Republican then IM2 would not be so quick to lecture women on how they created the oldest profession ( Sex Worker ) and telling them how they brought all this on, but seeing Biden is a Democrat, well it is the woman fault now...

Fact is all complaints should be investigated no matter what letter follow after the name of the Politician...

Democrats lost all moral high ground with Slick Willy. They do try and hold Republicans to a higher moral standard.
They claim that believe women, me too and all the rest must be adhered to until one of their own is accused then they all fall back to the cover no matter what.

See if Biden were Republican then IM2 would not be so quick to lecture women on how they created the oldest profession ( Sex Worker ) and telling them how they brought all this on, but seeing Biden is a Democrat, well it is the woman fault now...

Fact is all complaints should be investigated no matter what letter follow after the name of the Politician...
IM2 other excuses: Mary Jo wanted to learn how to scuba dive in Ted's car, Monica was a grown woman and practically begged Bill to use her vagina as a humidor and those 16-year old girls on Epstein's Island finally have a goal in life!

Democrats lost all moral high ground with Slick Willy. They do try and hold Republicans to a higher moral standard.
They claim that believe women, me too and all the rest must be adhered to until one of their own is accused then they all fall back to the cover no matter what.
It's good for us that Biden the old pig has chosen Hillary as vice president for the defeat which is more than ensuring with her by his side LOL.
I’m already rubbing my hands to see all demoncRATS tears again.

It's not a crime when a democrat does it

:iyfyus.jpg:........ right.....

Forum List

Back