Media concerned Trump is mentally unstable.

TDS is a serious mental illness.
Regarding your photo, you could replace it with the federal building in Oklahoma before 1995 and say "America without right wing fanaticism"

Here's something they didn't teach you in government school:

Historic review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Most violence in this nation is from the Left/Democrats......from the KKK to ANTIFA.

True story.
well considering the amount of people busted for trying to murder Obama or targeting CNN anchors with pipe bombs, I dont think the right has clean hands in this. and most people calling for civil war are right wingers. and the amount of hate crimes has increased moreso than crimes targeting right wingers
donny is certifiable.

There is a popular tradition to the effect that Lincoln, when informed that General Grant drank too much whiskey, retorted, “Tell me what brand it is, and I'll send a barrel to each of the other generals.” (Google)

So.....if you are correct about Trump, based on the following, all Presidents should come from the psycho ward...

90. “CNN Poll: US economy receives its best ranking in nearly 20 years
(CNN)As 2019 comes to a close, the US economy earns its highest ratings in almost two decades, potentially boosting President Donald Trump in matchups against the Democrats vying to face him in next year's election, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.’” US economy receives its best ranking in nearly 20 years, CNN poll finds - CNNPolitics

91." Appointing conservative judges is the one objective that unites the Republican Party. It is one of the few things the Senate can do without the House.

And it is something that immediately impacts public policy because, during times of divided government, many political fights end up being resolved judicially.

Trump may not have the “best people” representing him or running his White House, but he’s picking them to be judges. Indeed, “based solely on objective legal credentials,” left-leaning Vox’s Ian Millhiser says, “the average Trump appointee has a far more impressive résumé than any past president’s nominees.”
Approximately 40 percent of Trump’s appellate nominees clerked for a Supreme Court justice, and about 80 percent clerked on a federal court of appeals. That compares to less than a quarter of Obama’s nominees who clerked on the Supreme Court, and less than half with a federal appellate clerkship."
All We Want for Christmas is More Judges: Ho, Ho, Ho

92. “China Says Economic Growth Fell to Lowest in 30 Years
China’s economy was weighed down by U.S. tariffs…” China Says Economic Growth Fell to Lowest in 30 Years | Breitbart

93. “Boom! Trump Has The Lowest Average Unemployment Rate of Any President in Recorded History” Boom! Trump Has The Lowest Average Unemployment Rate of Any President in Recorded History

94. “Private payrolls soar in January, the best monthly gain in nearly 5 years The jobs market kicked off 2020 in grand fashion, adding 291,000 in private payrolls for the best monthly gain since May 2015, according to a report Wednesday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics. That was well above the 150,000 estimate from economists…” Private payrolls soar in January, the best monthly gain in nearly 5 years

95. “Trump Budget Cuts Size of Federal Government,
President Donald Trump’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2021 would reduce the size and reach of the federal bureaucracy significantly by shifting government responsibilities back to constitutional priorities and empowering state and local governments. These reforms, contained in the request Trump sent Monday morning to Congress, would put the budget on track to balance and represent a significant first step toward reducing spending and stabilizing the nation’s unsustainable debt.” Trump Budget Cuts Federal Government, but Bolder Reforms Needed

I have another 90 if you're not convinced.

:blahblah:

donny is a sociopath with malignant narcissism & has arrested development. hi

you also compare him now from when he was younger & it's clear age related dementia or familial alzeiheimers is kicking in. his syntax & conversational mannerisms are completely different.

Which of the items I posted are you opposed to?

your postings have nothing to do with donny being certifiable & are just a rambling deflection.

So your claim is that one who is "certifiable" could be as successful as President as Trump is?

Any data behind that, or just the usual Leftist verbal diarrhea?

donny has a lot of handlers. think he'll ever figure out who 'anonymous' is?

Regarding your photo, you could replace it with the federal building in Oklahoma before 1995 and say "America without right wing fanaticism"

Historic review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Most violence in this nation is from the Left/Democrats......from the KKK to ANTIFA.

True story.
well considering the amount of people busted for trying to murder Obama or targeting CNN anchors with pipe bombs, I dont think the right has clean hands in this. and most people calling for civil war are right wingers. and the amount of hate crimes has increased moreso than crimes targeting right wingers

"well considering the amount of people busted for trying to murder Obama"

Total nonsense designed for gullible folks like you.

"Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service"
Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

And the revelation:
"5803574The director of the Secret Service today disputed widely-reported claims that President Obama is receiving more death threats than previous presidents.

At a congressional hearing into the White House security breach that took place last week, when Tareq and Michaele Salahi "crashed" the White House state dinner, Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan said the current threat level against the president is normal.

"The threats right now ... is the same level as it has been for the previous two presidents at this point in their administrations," Sullivan said. Secret Service: Threats Against Obama No Higher than Normal - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

And another propaganda attempt by the left:

October 16, 2008 at 4:39 pm
What is really going on at McCain-Palin rallies? The Times Leader of Wilkes-Barre, Pa., reports that the Secret Service can find no evidence that anyone shouted “Kill him!” in reference to Barack Obama at a recent Palin event (via Little Green Footballs).

The story was originally reported by a competitor, the Scranton Times-Tribune, which is standing by its reporter, David Singleton:

Mr. Singleton said the remark came from his right, amid booing that followed Mr. Hackett’s mention of Mr. Obama.

very distinctly heard, ‘Kill him!’ Male voice,” he said. “It was definitely back in the back.”
Media Nation So what about those death threats?

Same story, different day.

Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan told Congress today that the Secret Service took responsibility for the security breach and that three officers involved in the incident are currently suspended. He also said, however, that recent claims about higher threat levels against the president have been inaccurate and Mr. Obama was not at risk the night of the state dinner.

Mr. Obama acknowledged in the interview that "the system didn't work the way it was supposed to." (may 20, 2010)

Read more: Politics News: Political parties, election news, policies, and news from the Trump administration from CBS News

"It is well known, it's been in the press over and over again, that this president has received far more death threats than any president in the history of the United States," Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton, the congressional delegate for the District of Columbia, said at today's hearing.

The Boston Globe report last month noting that the threats against Mr. Obama have fallen back to typical levels, Mark Hosenball of Newsweek writes that the reports of a 400 percent increase in threats can be traced back to a book about the Secret Service published earlier this year by author Ronald Kessler.

Sullivan said today that the president was not at risk the night of the state dinner.
Secret Service:Threats Against Obama

"The Boston Globe report last month noting that the threats against Mr. Obama have fallen back to typical levels, Mark Hosenball of Newsweek writes that the reports of a 400 percent increase in threats can be traced back to a book about the Secret Service published earlier this year by author Ronald Kessler.
Secret Service: Threats Against Obama No Higher than Normal

I suppose, without folks as simple minded as you....there wouldn't be a Democrat Party.
Oh look, a steaming of pile of irrelevant copypasta whataboutism from the mindless PoliticalChic . This must be a day that ends in 'y'.

Everything there is linked, sourced and documented.
when one's ass has been handed to one's self.

TDS is a serious mental illness.

True story.
There is a popular tradition to the effect that Lincoln, when informed that General Grant drank too much whiskey, retorted, “Tell me what brand it is, and I'll send a barrel to each of the other generals.” (Google)

So.....if you are correct about Trump, based on the following, all Presidents should come from the psycho ward...

90. “CNN Poll: US economy receives its best ranking in nearly 20 years
(CNN)As 2019 comes to a close, the US economy earns its highest ratings in almost two decades, potentially boosting President Donald Trump in matchups against the Democrats vying to face him in next year's election, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.’” US economy receives its best ranking in nearly 20 years, CNN poll finds - CNNPolitics

91." Appointing conservative judges is the one objective that unites the Republican Party. It is one of the few things the Senate can do without the House.

And it is something that immediately impacts public policy because, during times of divided government, many political fights end up being resolved judicially.

Trump may not have the “best people” representing him or running his White House, but he’s picking them to be judges. Indeed, “based solely on objective legal credentials,” left-leaning Vox’s Ian Millhiser says, “the average Trump appointee has a far more impressive résumé than any past president’s nominees.”
Approximately 40 percent of Trump’s appellate nominees clerked for a Supreme Court justice, and about 80 percent clerked on a federal court of appeals. That compares to less than a quarter of Obama’s nominees who clerked on the Supreme Court, and less than half with a federal appellate clerkship."
All We Want for Christmas is More Judges: Ho, Ho, Ho

92. “China Says Economic Growth Fell to Lowest in 30 Years
China’s economy was weighed down by U.S. tariffs…” China Says Economic Growth Fell to Lowest in 30 Years | Breitbart

93. “Boom! Trump Has The Lowest Average Unemployment Rate of Any President in Recorded History” Boom! Trump Has The Lowest Average Unemployment Rate of Any President in Recorded History

94. “Private payrolls soar in January, the best monthly gain in nearly 5 years The jobs market kicked off 2020 in grand fashion, adding 291,000 in private payrolls for the best monthly gain since May 2015, according to a report Wednesday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics. That was well above the 150,000 estimate from economists…” Private payrolls soar in January, the best monthly gain in nearly 5 years

95. “Trump Budget Cuts Size of Federal Government,
President Donald Trump’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2021 would reduce the size and reach of the federal bureaucracy significantly by shifting government responsibilities back to constitutional priorities and empowering state and local governments. These reforms, contained in the request Trump sent Monday morning to Congress, would put the budget on track to balance and represent a significant first step toward reducing spending and stabilizing the nation’s unsustainable debt.” Trump Budget Cuts Federal Government, but Bolder Reforms Needed

I have another 90 if you're not convinced.

you also compare him now from when he was younger & it's clear age related dementia or familial alzeiheimers is kicking in. his syntax & conversational mannerisms are completely different.

your postings have nothing to do with donny being certifiable & are just a rambling deflection.

So your claim is that one who is "certifiable" could be as successful as President as Trump is?

You wanna change the subject????

So, I win again, huh?

True story.

You wanna change the subject????

So, I win again, huh?

i am on topic. you are all over the place making excuses for the mango madman.

you win best deflection of the day.

You mean 37 leftwing hacks who happen to work in mental health.
hack or not, it doesnt take a professional to see he is unstable. just watch his speeches where he is slurring his words, has random muscle spasms and suddenly spouts gibberish. hes clearly losing what little mind he has left
You're a delusional leftwing hack. Trump is more sane than all of the Dim scumbags in Congress by far.
Nope. He is mentally ill and deteriorating quickly.
You're also suffering from the illness.
Look at your embarrassing behavior. We talk about Trump, and you go full crybaby asshole. Very cultish.
What "embarrassing behavior?" You seem to be the one who's crying.

This is four years old and still active? Wow, I guess sarcasm works. Tell that to one of my editors who keeps making me rewrite submissions to be more constructively critical.

Trump's success with the economy pretty much wipes out the mentally unstable accusations of his opponents. Mental instability is a good description of the national derangement that surfaced after his election. It's all "I hate Trump and I don' t care what he's accomplished!"

We've come full circle and we are not done. He's going to win again. :beer:

Last edited:
Warning - Markets are overvalued at present.

The Dow is up 4100 points since this ridiculous post.

Now what else should we not listen to you about?

Nothing DOTaRd - not a thing. Market took a 3,000 point dump when Donnie started his stupid trade war. I sold everything, bought back in low and made butt-tons o jing.

My tax free muni bonds are still outperforming my stocks. But be a clown - pay no attention! :D

No you didnt. You are lying now as you were then. You dont own a single stock. And you didnt care who you hurt in your hatred of Trump. But its a good illustration of your judgment. You were as successful in stock market valuations as you were in picking political winners. That is..a loser all around. In other words...people who ignored your stock predictions were as much better off as America overall is for ignoring your political predictions.

You sure seem to know an awful lot about me. Stop being a stalking, know it all butthole please.
So you admit that what he says is true. That's not at all like you so perhaps there's some hope for you afterall. Did your shrink change your meds recently. Perhaps it's working.

Lotta idiot Orangelings on this board, but none as dumb as Stalker DOTaRd ;)

True story.

"well considering the amount of people busted for trying to murder Obama"

Total nonsense designed for gullible folks like you.

"Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service"
Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

And the revelation:
"5803574The director of the Secret Service today disputed widely-reported claims that President Obama is receiving more death threats than previous presidents.

At a congressional hearing into the White House security breach that took place last week, when Tareq and Michaele Salahi "crashed" the White House state dinner, Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan said the current threat level against the president is normal.

"The threats right now ... is the same level as it has been for the previous two presidents at this point in their administrations," Sullivan said. Secret Service: Threats Against Obama No Higher than Normal - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

And another propaganda attempt by the left:

October 16, 2008 at 4:39 pm
What is really going on at McCain-Palin rallies? The Times Leader of Wilkes-Barre, Pa., reports that the Secret Service can find no evidence that anyone shouted “Kill him!” in reference to Barack Obama at a recent Palin event (via Little Green Footballs).

The story was originally reported by a competitor, the Scranton Times-Tribune, which is standing by its reporter, David Singleton:

Mr. Singleton said the remark came from his right, amid booing that followed Mr. Hackett’s mention of Mr. Obama.

very distinctly heard, ‘Kill him!’ Male voice,” he said. “It was definitely back in the back.”
Media Nation So what about those death threats?

Same story, different day.

Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan told Congress today that the Secret Service took responsibility for the security breach and that three officers involved in the incident are currently suspended. He also said, however, that recent claims about higher threat levels against the president have been inaccurate and Mr. Obama was not at risk the night of the state dinner.

Mr. Obama acknowledged in the interview that "the system didn't work the way it was supposed to." (may 20, 2010)

Read more: Politics News: Political parties, election news, policies, and news from the Trump administration from CBS News

"It is well known, it's been in the press over and over again, that this president has received far more death threats than any president in the history of the United States," Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton, the congressional delegate for the District of Columbia, said at today's hearing.

The Boston Globe report last month noting that the threats against Mr. Obama have fallen back to typical levels, Mark Hosenball of Newsweek writes that the reports of a 400 percent increase in threats can be traced back to a book about the Secret Service published earlier this year by author Ronald Kessler.

Sullivan said today that the president was not at risk the night of the state dinner.
Secret Service:Threats Against Obama

"The Boston Globe report last month noting that the threats against Mr. Obama have fallen back to typical levels, Mark Hosenball of Newsweek writes that the reports of a 400 percent increase in threats can be traced back to a book about the Secret Service published earlier this year by author Ronald Kessler.
Secret Service: Threats Against Obama No Higher than Normal

I suppose, without folks as simple minded as you....there wouldn't be a Democrat Party.
Oh look, a steaming of pile of irrelevant copypasta whataboutism from the mindless PoliticalChic . This must be a day that ends in 'y'.

Everything there is linked, sourced and documented.

As we have come to expect :)

The Dow is up 4100 points since this ridiculous post.

Now what else should we not listen to you about?

Nothing DOTaRd - not a thing. Market took a 3,000 point dump when Donnie started his stupid trade war. I sold everything, bought back in low and made butt-tons o jing.

My tax free muni bonds are still outperforming my stocks. But be a clown - pay no attention! :D

No you didnt. You are lying now as you were then. You dont own a single stock. And you didnt care who you hurt in your hatred of Trump. But its a good illustration of your judgment. You were as successful in stock market valuations as you were in picking political winners. That is..a loser all around. In other words...people who ignored your stock predictions were as much better off as America overall is for ignoring your political predictions.

You sure seem to know an awful lot about me. Stop being a stalking, know it all butthole please.
So you admit that what he says is true. That's not at all like you so perhaps there's some hope for you afterall. Did your shrink change your meds recently. Perhaps it's working.

Lotta idiot Orangelings on this board, but none as dumb as Stalker DOTaRd ;)

When you made that silly prediction did you not realize it would be there forever?

Forum List

Back