Media Push to Sell Syria Strike

Obama like most democrats isn't afraid to go into the lion's den on the other side to get the tough questions, unlike the pussy right wingers like Palin who famously stated to "talk through fox" where they all hide behind fox's dress and get hand held through interviews.

If Obama wanted nothing but ratings, he would go to the networks with the most ratings like nbc or cbs, not faux.

Damn, I think you actually believe that nonsense you're spewing.:lol:

Palin never said to speak through fox? How stupid are you? :cuckoo:

Not to mention, why don't you tell me how many interviews W did with MSNBC :up:

Look at you trying so desperately to make this about Bush and deflect for your fearless leader...how's it working out for ya, chief.:D

Damn, I think you actually believe that nonsense you're spewing.:lol:

Look at you trying so desperately to make this about Bush and deflect for your fearless leader...how's it working out for ya, chief.:D

Excellent. You were put in your place and now have nowhere to go.

+1 for BL :clap2::2up::thewave:

Your dominance over me is simply astounding...I'm sure everyone is in awe of your magnificent glory.:eusa_whistle:

Really? Your version of winning is you used more emoticons. Ignored the entire conversation but you f*cking shocked and awed with emoticons! Wow, what an intellectual badass you are.

What I'm finding interesting is the great orator Obama is having such a terrible time conveying to the public why we should attack Syria when he talks about social issues or healthcare reform he never has this problem which makes one wonder is this really about sending a message about the use of chemical or trying to save his own ass over his red line comment.

Was the O.P. bitching when the "Media" was pushing for the Invasion of Afghanistan?

Was the O.P. bitching when the "Media" was pushing for the Invasion of Iraq?

Thought not.

Ye Olde RePug Double Standard is alive and well.

Was the O.P. bitching when the "Media" was pushing for the Invasion of Afghanistan?

Thought not.

Drag yourself into the present and tell us how you feel about the fact that the media is promoting the presidents plan to go to war.

Obama has been on fox numerous times, even did a interview with O'douchebag before the superbowl.

Define numerous. Don't even pretend that he has a warm spot in his heart for the network.:lol: This is balls to the wall...but they are the most watched, so better he swallow his pride if he wants to try and sell it to the masses.

05/02/08

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace says it's been 769 days since Sen. Barack Obama agreed to an interview that never materialized. But this Sunday, the wait is over.

Fox News Finally Lands Obama Interview, "Obama Watch" To End

Wallace only had to wait 5+ years for a follow up interview?

It's Wallace's first interview with Obama since February 2009..My bad. Four+ years according to Sherry's link.

If you ever want to laugh your ass off, catch Wallace calling in to Huckabee's show. It is to die for.(I live by radio)

I never knew Wallace could be this funny. He's really hysterical and when Chris and Mike get on their Friday roll it's whacky zany complete fun talking about inside the beltway and other topics.

What I'm finding interesting is the great orator Obama is having such a terrible time conveying to the public why we should attack Syria when he talks about social issues or healthcare reform he never has this problem which makes one wonder is this really about sending a message about the use of chemical or trying to save his own ass over his red line comment.

He found the perfect person to talk to Congress.

ap070202045764.jpg

And spill his guts again.

Meh.

Thought not.

Hey. Son of franco.

I know I'm talking to someone who thinks clearasil ultra is their best friend, but nonetheless let's try to educate you.

Afghanistan was a direct response to 9/11 to clear out the AQ camps. Sanctioned by the UN.

NATO driven.

I look at Iraq not from the media and the GW angle that they told us it was all about WMD's.

I really believe that many in the ME and frankly around the globe were really terrified at the thought of Saddam's two whacky zany really really crazy kids were going to get their hands on his weapons when he passed.

Now jump in and join the conversation or get negged into obscurity for just posting bullshit.

Last edited:

He found the perfect person to talk to Congress.

ap070202045764.jpg

And spill his guts again.

Meh.

I hate Kerry with a passion you couldn't even dream of.

I was anti draft. I understood the war. Didn't like it. I protested the draft. 2 good friends long story.

But what Kerry did. That vile vicious lying mother....And now he is Secretary of State. I want to bazooka barf every time I see his face.

I best stop now.

Do any of you find it interesting that Obama has voluntarily passed up on the authority he has to act without Congress' approval and brought this issue to them in the first place.

If he does not get the votes......will you focus on the apparent political failure....or will you recognize that he helped the world see how democracy is supposed to work? A resounding success, if you ask me.

I am not in favor of the strike. But I am very much in favor of having this debate before a decision is made. We do things better when we do them together. Don't you agree?

Do any of you find it interesting that Obama has voluntarily passed up on the authority he has to act without Congress' approval and brought this issue to them in the first place.

If he does not get the votes......will you focus on the apparent political failure....or will you recognize that he helped the world see how democracy is supposed to work? A resounding success, if you ask me.

I am not in favor of the strike. But I am very much in favor of having this debate before a decision is made. We do things better when we do them together. Don't you agree?

No---Someone convinced him that what he was fixing to do was idiotic and political suicide.
He's only trying to cover his own ass. He doesn't get any kudos for that.

Will there be a secret service agent just off camera with a gun pointed at Wallace's head to make sure he doesn't ask any hard questions?

Pelosi told Valerie and the President that she was siding with Boehner.

And that he had to come to Congress.

No---Someone convinced him that what he was fixing to do was idiotic and political suicide.
He's only trying to cover his own ass. He doesn't get any kudos for that.

You are not making sense. He is on FOX pushing to go ahead with the plan. If he was convinced that it was idiotic political suicide, would he be doing that?

Or....are you telling me that he knew before he asked Congress to vote.....that they would vote no......thus saving him from himself? Is that it?

You guys sure can twist like pretzels.

Yeah, if only.. you give Barry Obumbler waaaaaayyyy too much credit.

This is all political.. and now.. he just looks like a fool on the world stage.

Forum List

Back