🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Media response to GOP Debate No. 2 - with screenshots and links

CNN is really high on itself. This morning they are claiming that this debate changed the entire campaign. Problem is that just last week CNN was claiming that this debate would change the campaign.

There are many types of 'testicular fortitude': There s the type that allow you to boldly stand up and do the right thing, no matter how tough it gets. People with these types of 'b@lls' are the military, cops, and firefighters. Then there are the people like Bill, Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Boehner. They have the type that allows them to steal / cheat / 'F* you over' / break laws / when you aren't looking then lie right to your face...to lie even when THEY know TOU know better...even when they KNOW the evidence is against them...that allows them to do whatever they want DESPITE the fact that they are in the extreme minority yet, like Pelosi's declaration to the American people about the ACA: 'F* YOU, we are passing this, and the American people have no right to know what is in it until we ram it up their arses and break it off'. THIS is an example of having no moral conscience and more GALL than B@LLS. THAT is HILLARY!
:chillpill: It's these kinds of rants that will doom Republicans in the end.

Not a rant, my dear...just pointing out that Hillary is all 'Gall' and 'No B@lls'. It takes 'B@LLS' to stand up and do what is RIGHT, not break the law, let people die, then run for cover like a cockroach in the kitchen at midnight when the light comes on.

Hillary is hiding from the media, lying her arse off, wants no part of any debate right now because she knows who ever she debates will bring all of this up again, re-opening the 'wounds', getting the 'blood flowing again' into the 'water' for the media sharks to go into a frenzy. No, she is a gutless coward right now running, jukin', jivin', lyin', and doing whatever it takes to stay out of jail while trying to preserve her chance to be President.

12027707_434135890121265_6225528744975244118_n.jpg

Got to laugh at all the scared leftist here on USMB over Trump. He's not (I think) going to be the next POTUS. However, there is much about him I like. I just don't like the way he carry's himself

So why worry about him?

It's kind of like me worrying about whether John Kerry could be elected POTUS

And on that burn looking victim Jeb.........

STFUJeb

When you threw Mrs. Davis under the bus you stated, and I paraphrase- We are a nation of laws. We can't have someone thumbing their nose at the rule of law.... or something like that.

Then not minutes later when the Immigration topic was discussed, good ole Jeb said he was against deportation. We would be splitting up families, blah, blah,blah......

But wait Jub.... Didn't you just say we're a nation of laws and we can't pick and choose which ones to follow?

At that moment,.......... you were dismissed as a serious candidate and just another POS lying ass politician. I knew I had a good reason for not having that numbnuts on my radar

Geaux ahead and 'show respect' by speaking in Spanish to kids in school

-Geaux

Forum List

Back