Media Says DeSantis' Twitter Town Hall with Elon Flopped and Shut Down. I'm Listening to it Right Now

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Does the commie media really think we don't have ears?

BTW fascinating, unfiltered discussion recommend listening to all of it later. He doesn't sound like a Nazi to me.

DeSantis Campaign Announcement on Twitter Stumbles, Sputters and Dies​

BTW fascinating, unfiltered discussion recommend listening to all of it later. He doesn't sound like a Nazi to me.

Insanity and Apartheid Clyde really stepped in it.

The only reason Musk got DeSanto to announce on Twitter is to use the limp noodle to help make some of that $40 million back. Hah ha ha!
It was actually pretty smart in that regard if that was the case. Not a great advertisement for the next "big announcement" to go the same way though... That is the problem with high profile launches that happen in real time; if there is a glitch...it looks like your product doesn't work.

It was actually pretty smart in that regard if that was the case. Not a great advertisement for the next "big announcement" to go the same way though... That is the problem with high profile launches that happen in real time; if there is a glitch...it looks like your product doesn't work.
Musk isn't doing this to benefit DeSanto. That's for sure.

Should have planned for that. OOPS!
Maybe Musk will give you a job as a network load seer. You comment makes you seem qualified. Murphy's Law applies to everything. The loons are ignoring the fact that so many people logged in it crashed servers. DeSantis was able to get his message out on a platform that isn't blacking Republican's and Conservatives anymore and that pisses the left off.

I read that 700,000 people logged in to watch the announcement that kind of thing overloads servers.
Spare me....Twaffler has the bandwith to cover that, and only a total boob wouldn't have had enough on had to be ready.

After that, the fawning butt kissing over his FauxiFlu actions caused me to turn that shit off, lest I barf my guts out.

Maybe Musk will give you a job as a network load seer. You comment makes you seem qualified. Murphy's Law applies to everything. The loons are ignoring the fact that so many people logged in it crashed servers. DeSantis was able to get his message out on a platform that isn't blacking Republican's and Conservatives anymore and that pisses the left off.
Horseshit....This was an amateur hour dumpster fire.

Sorry bout that,

1. And here comes Trump to cut Ronny boy off at the knees!
2. LINK:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your characterization of Fox News as "commie media" is a first:

Dude, Meatball Ron just fucken flamed out, lol. His campaign is fuckin over before it began. I can see why he signed that abortion bill 'cause he's a fucken stillborn, lol.

Forum List

Back