Media Says DeSantis' Twitter Town Hall with Elon Flopped and Shut Down. I'm Listening to it Right Now

Does the commie media really think we don't have ears?

BTW fascinating, unfiltered discussion recommend listening to all of it later. He doesn't sound like a Nazi to me.

DeSantis Campaign Announcement on Twitter Stumbles, Sputters and Dies​

It was meant to be video...

That is kind of important..

This is going to be the new normal on this board, and on Agitprop sites like CNN.

Anything DeSantis does will be mocked and dogpiled by the usual suspects here, and by the "journalists" at CNN.

It was a disaster, not De Santis fault... This was Musk pushing his overloaded tech team too hard. You can't fire half of them and not expect this to happen..

This what happens when you pay too much for a company..

It was a disaster, not De Santis fault... This was Musk pushing his overloaded tech team too hard. You can't fire half of them and not expect this to happen..

This what happens when you pay too much for a company..

And the next time Musk will be ready for it. If his work with SpaceX shows he learns from his mistakes.

Politics has been so corrupted in the US that it doesn't surprise me that anything happens.

2024 will be a clusterfuck of an election.

DeSantis would be better off just sitting it out, finish his term as Governor and going in strong 2028.

Politics has been so corrupted in the US that it doesn't surprise me that anything happens.

2024 will be a clusterfuck of an election.

DeSantis would be better off just sitting it out, finish his term as Governor and going in strong 2028.
He will be radioctive. He has the likability of syphilis and the wit of.. well the wit of himself. I suspect from now on when you do something stupid it will be called a Desantis. “You jerked off with Icy Hot? What a Desantis!”

Does the commie media really think we don't have ears?

BTW fascinating, unfiltered discussion recommend listening to all of it later. He doesn't sound like a Nazi to me.

DeSantis Campaign Announcement on Twitter Stumbles, Sputters and Dies​

Their lies expose their fear.

He will be radioctive. He has the likability of syphilis and the wit of.. well the wit of himself. I suspect from now on when you do something stupid it will be called a Desantis. “You jerked off with Icy Hot? What a Desantis!”
You stupid confused Moon Bat.

DeSantis is the best Presidential candidate since Reagan.

The filthy Democrats have figured out how to steal elections and the 2024 election will be just as corrupted as 2020 and 2022 were.

It will be a clusterfuck this year with the Democrats stealing another election for the worst president this country ever saw.

Pull your Moon Bat head out of your Libtard ass. You just embarrass yourself with stupid posts.

You stupid confused Moon Bat.

DeSantis is the best Presidential candidate since Reagan.

The filthy Democrats have figured out how to steal elections and the 2024 election will be just as corrupted as 2020 and 2022 were.

It will be a clusterfuck this year with the Democrats stealing another election for the worst president this country ever saw.

Pull your Moon Bat head out of your Libtard ass. You just embarrass yourself with stupid posts.
Forgive me if I dont trust your assessment. Candidly you might be stupid but clearly retarded. Only cheating that went on was GOP trying to steal the election with unsupported claims (see Kari Lake bent over by the Trump judge) and by an illegal insurrection on Jan 6. You are what you accuse.

DeSantis showed poor judgement in using Twitter Space for his after announcement "Town Hall," for three reasons that I'll list from least to greatest:

- An audio only townhall is bound to be less effective at delivering the message, "I'm the best person to be the next president."

- Twitter is at this moment not at all just a social media platform in the mind of the public. It is fully linked with Elon Musk, and by giving such a one-person platform the opportunity to carry his first talk as a presidential candidate, DeSantis has linked himself with Musk. If they aren't joined like Siamese Twins, the media will quickly join them as soon as there is a hint of scandal around Musk. Which the media was already looking for.

- No plan B. I worked in television in the days of analogue, and there was always a backup plan. The on the scene reporter's mic goes out? The camera would pan away and pan back in a couple of seconds and the engineer would have a new mic in the anchor's hand. Ever see such a reporter yank their earpiece out? Their audio is supposed to be the on-air show minus their own voice. Often their voice bleeds in with a delay which makes it difficult to talk. Plan B takes one pull on a cord.

For a major show like the Super Bowl, there was multiple layers of redundancy. I don't know if NO PLAN B is inherent to Twitter Spaces. If so, bad choice.

haha remember when Obama put Xiden in charge of launching Obamacare?? haha
Looking good now...

1685063068073.png

DeSantis showed poor judgement in using Twitter Space for his after announcement "Town Hall," for three reasons that I'll list from least to greatest:

- An audio only townhall is bound to be less effective at delivering the message, "I'm the best person to be the next president."

- Twitter is at this moment not at all just a social media platform in the mind of the public. It is fully linked with Elon Musk, and by giving such a one-person platform the opportunity to carry his first talk as a presidential candidate, DeSantis has linked himself with Musk. If they aren't joined like Siamese Twins, the media will quickly join them as soon as there is a hint of scandal around Musk. Which the media was already looking for.

- No plan B. I worked in television in the days of analogue, and there was always a backup plan. The on the scene reporter's mic goes out? The camera would pan away and pan back in a couple of seconds and the engineer would have a new mic in the anchor's hand. Ever see such a reporter yank their earpiece out? Their audio is supposed to be the on-air show minus their own voice. Often their voice bleeds in with a delay which makes it difficult to talk. Plan B takes one pull on a cord.

For a major show like the Super Bowl, there was multiple layers of redundancy. I don't know if NO PLAN B is inherent to Twitter Spaces. If so, bad choice.
Well he has gone from being Trump's bitch to Musk's bitch....

De Santis is making wrong step after wrong step...

Doesn't matter, Trump is walking the GOP nomination anyway...

Forum List

Back