Media Says DeSantis' Twitter Town Hall with Elon Flopped and Shut Down. I'm Listening to it Right Now

Does the commie media really think we don't have ears?

BTW fascinating, unfiltered discussion recommend listening to all of it later. He doesn't sound like a Nazi to me.

DeSantis Campaign Announcement on Twitter Stumbles, Sputters and Dies​

Ronny Boy, try as he might will NEVER get the stink of Trump's ass off his face.

And that Cheeto Asshole Trump will never let him forget it.

That's not what the commie democrats on this board says. :smoke:
You mean like this commie Democrat?
1684988331179.jpeg

BTW fascinating, unfiltered discussion recommend listening to all of it later. He doesn't sound like a Nazi to me.

It flopped and he ended up playing the recording he was going to all along.

This is going to be the new normal on this board, and on Agitprop sites like CNN.

Anything DeSantis does will be mocked and dogpiled by the usual suspects here, and by the "journalists" at CNN.

This is going to be the new normal on this board, and on Agitprop sites like CNN.

Anything DeSantis does will be mocked and dogpiled by the usual suspects here, and by the "journalists" at CNN.
Stop calling Fox News an agitprop:
“Amateur hour,” the banner headline on FoxNews.com read Wednesday evening. “Much hyped Ron DeSantis presidential announcement a disaster on Twitter.”

Maybe Musk will give you a job as a network load seer. You comment makes you seem qualified. Murphy's Law applies to everything. The loons are ignoring the fact that so many people logged in it crashed servers. DeSantis was able to get his message out on a platform that isn't blacking Republican's and Conservatives anymore and that pisses the left off.
'So many people".............. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Why would republicans support a groomer?

Anyone other than Trump and Biden are a welcome, refreshing presence.

Forum List

Back