Media Slams Biden For Border Crisis

You've got Joe Biden now telling people from Central America not to come...when his policies have been sending them the exact opposite message! It doesn't take a genius to figure out what message the illegals are listening too!

Why is Biden a bad guy for attracting those from other countries but businesses are not?
Biden and the Democrats are bad guys because they created this "crisis" and are now hiding it from public view because they know how bad it's become! Duh?

Avoid my question if you wish. You answer by doing that anyway.
I'm avoiding your question? I answered it. You know I'm right too, don't you, PK! This was something the Democrats did deliberately. You can tell that's the case because they won't let the media anywhere near those holding facilities. They know how bad conditions are there but they don't care about the welfare of those children...nor do they care about the millions of Americans that they'll put in danger from another wave of Covid because they're creating the "super spreader" event to end all super spreader events and then putting those illegals out into our population!

Why is Biden bad for attracting illegals but business is not?

Being unwilling to address the actual problem he deserves all the grief that comes his way.
Having CREATED the actual problem...Democrats...as well as Joe Biden...deserve all the grief that comes their way! This isn't something done solely by Joe Biden...this was a policy that was pushed by the far left of the Democratic Party! AOC, Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris...this is on ALL of you! You created this mess and you did so DELIBERATELY!

The problem has been around forever.
Lining up at border check points to apply for asylum is new. Democrats via social media told migrants to do this as an end around during the Trump Admin. Then Trump installed MPP stay the fuck in Mexico and of course he got sued but won. Biden is letting them come in, they get processed then released never to be heard from again. He is doing catch and release even with no court date....although court dates never worked anyway.

Great. I hope billions come in.
Noted.

Being unwilling to address the actual problem he deserves all the grief that comes his way.
Having CREATED the actual problem...Democrats...as well as Joe Biden...deserve all the grief that comes their way! This isn't something done solely by Joe Biden...this was a policy that was pushed by the far left of the Democratic Party! AOC, Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris...this is on ALL of you! You created this mess and you did so DELIBERATELY!

The problem has been turned into a crisis by Joe Biden and the Democrats getting rid of Donald Trump's border policies, Pknopp! You know it. Anyone who says they didn't see this coming is either incredibly naive...or a bald faced liar!

As long as business gets away with hiring illegals the illegals will come to fill every position.

The economy is opening back up. Those who lost their jobs are coming back.
BS

We don't have millions working here? The stories about them leaving during the pandemic were all lies? Those businesses aren't going to be hiring again once things open?

The problem has been turned into a crisis by Joe Biden and the Democrats getting rid of Donald Trump's border policies, Pknopp! You know it. Anyone who says they didn't see this coming is either incredibly naive...or a bald faced liar!

As long as business gets away with hiring illegals the illegals will come to fill every position.

So those thousands upon thousands of children now crushing our immigration system at the Southern border are returning to the jobs they lost? Is that what you're going to claim, PK? Go have your morning coffee, dude! That reply is laughable!

There are a relatively small number of "minors" and if you pay attention many of those "minors are 15, 16, 17 and yes they are coming for jobs.
There are tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors! For you to claim otherwise is a total distortion of what's taking place! They're NOT coming back to jobs they lost when the economy was shut down for Covid...they're being sent to America by their parents who will soon be joining them here. At the rate they're flooding the southern border we're talking about millions of illegals being allowed into our country and the Democrats are hiding what's taking place from the public!

A minor can not survive here on their own. If the "minor" gets here their parents could have also.

I already noted that I care less about the grief the Democrats are getting because they like so many administrations before them refuse to address the actual problem.
Of course the parents will get here as well! That's the Democratic plan all along. Flood the country with Hispanics that you think will vote for Democrats. You know damn well that if those illegals were voting for Republicans that the Democrats would be SCREAMING for a secure border!

The problem has been exacerbated by Democrats politicizing every attempt to control or fix the problem. Your side encourages immigrants to bypass and usurp our immigration laws. Hell, you people think enforcement of immigration laws is “racist”. That’s a big problem.

You've got Joe Biden now telling people from Central America not to come...when his policies have been sending them the exact opposite message! It doesn't take a genius to figure out what message the illegals are listening too!

Why is Biden a bad guy for attracting those from other countries but businesses are not?
Biden and the Democrats are bad guys because they created this "crisis" and are now hiding it from public view because they know how bad it's become! Duh?

I'm avoiding your question? I answered it. You know I'm right too, don't you, PK! This was something the Democrats did deliberately. You can tell that's the case because they won't let the media anywhere near those holding facilities. They know how bad conditions are there but they don't care about the welfare of those children...nor do they care about the millions of Americans that they'll put in danger from another wave of Covid because they're creating the "super spreader" event to end all super spreader events and then putting those illegals out into our population!

Private employers don't run DHS/ICE/Border Patrol and let illegals in. The Biden Admin lets them in.

So those thousands upon thousands of children now crushing our immigration system at the Southern border are returning to the jobs they lost? Is that what you're going to claim, PK? Go have your morning coffee, dude! That reply is laughable!

There are a relatively small number of "minors" and if you pay attention many of those "minors are 15, 16, 17 and yes they are coming for jobs.
There are tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors! For you to claim otherwise is a total distortion of what's taking place! They're NOT coming back to jobs they lost when the economy was shut down for Covid...they're being sent to America by their parents who will soon be joining them here. At the rate they're flooding the southern border we're talking about millions of illegals being allowed into our country and the Democrats are hiding what's taking place from the public!

A minor can not survive here on their own. If the "minor" gets here their parents could have also.

I already noted that I care less about the grief the Democrats are getting because they like so many administrations before them refuse to address the actual problem.
Of course the parents will get here as well! That's the Democratic plan all along. Flood the country with Hispanics that you think will vote for Democrats. You know damn well that if those illegals were voting for Republicans that the Democrats would be SCREAMING for a secure border!

They don't vote. They will in the future though.

Private employers don't run DHS/ICE/Border Patrol and let illegals in. The Biden Admin lets them in.

Millions are not "let in". They just come. They have been for years.

BS

We don't have millions working here? The stories about them leaving during the pandemic were all lies? Those businesses aren't going to be hiring again once things open?
What stories about illegals leaving the USA during the pandemic? Never heard that. If they are in the USA illegally and leave then no way to get back in...................unless Biden wins. So illegals left left the USA in droves for no job somewhere in C. America?

Millions are not "let in". They just come. They have been for years.
Historically they try to avoid being captured. Border Patrol would capture them. They would be housed, processed and released with a court date. In 2018 we had something like 1.8 million outstanding deportation orders. And a massive backlog. Of course over the years many avoiding being captured entirely.

BS

What stories about illegals leaving the USA during the pandemic? Never heard that. If they are in the USA illegally and leave then no way to get back in...................unless Biden wins. So illegals left left the USA in droves for no job somewhere in C. America?

We had the thread here. They have and have always had a way back.

If biden closed the border they wouldn't come. He stopped the construction on the wall. Costing us 6 million dollars a day. The total for the construction 59.1 million. 6 months halt on the construction cost us 360,000 million. Biden needs to be impeached for this.

BS

That thread predates me joining. I seriously doubt there was a mass exodus.

BS

That thread predates me joining. I seriously doubt there was a mass exodus.

And no one said there was. It said many who lost their jobs left.

Our Government welfare system is their (illegals) biggest employer...

Which is why Democrats want them here! That's my POINT! They also affect how many members of Congress each State gets which means States like California with a huge population of illegals has more members of the House than they would be entitled to if that was determined by a count of legal residents which is one more reason why Democrats want as many of them in as possible!

Democrats made it a MILLION times worse.

Which is why Democrats want them here! That's my POINT! They also affect how many members of Congress each State gets which means States like California with a huge population of illegals has more members of the House than they would be entitled to if that was determined by a count of legal residents which is one more reason why Democrats want as many of them in as possible!

Everyone wants them here. That's why no one will address the big issue. Employers willing to hire them.

Democrats made it a MILLION times worse.

10, 12, 15, 20 million. Does it really matter?

Everyone wants them here. That's why no one will address the big issue. Employers willing to hire them.
Do you not realize what illegals DO to Americans without a lot of job skills? They take away their jobs. That's going to get even worse if you on the left push through a $15 an hour minimum wage. You think minority teens have a hard time getting work now? Just wait until the country is flooded with illegals that will work for less!
The "big issue" you keep referring to is immigration reform and the reason our politicians won't address that issue is that a REAL immigration policy is almost certain to contain provisions for a secure border and anyone who votes for that will immediately be branded a "racist" as they try to run for reelection!

Forum List

Back