Media Slams Biden For Border Crisis

Being unwilling to address the actual problem he deserves all the grief that comes his way.
Having CREATED the actual problem...Democrats...as well as Joe Biden...deserve all the grief that comes their way! This isn't something done solely by Joe Biden...this was a policy that was pushed by the far left of the Democratic Party! AOC, Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris...this is on ALL of you! You created this mess and you did so DELIBERATELY!

The problem has been around forever.
Democrats made it a MILLION times worse.

10, 12, 15, 20 million. Does it really matter?
I never saw an illegal immigrant in Washington State until the early 90's. In the past 25 years, democrats have flooded our country with illegals. There are WAY the fuck more illegals in the US now than there used to be. Quit downplaying this left wing catastrophe.

What does an illegal wear that makes them stand out to you?
Being unwilling to address the actual problem he deserves all the grief that comes his way.
Having CREATED the actual problem...Democrats...as well as Joe Biden...deserve all the grief that comes their way! This isn't something done solely by Joe Biden...this was a policy that was pushed by the far left of the Democratic Party! AOC, Chuckie Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris...this is on ALL of you! You created this mess and you did so DELIBERATELY!

I never saw an illegal immigrant in Washington State until the early 90's. In the past 25 years, democrats have flooded our country with illegals. There are WAY the fuck more illegals in the US now than there used to be. Quit downplaying this left wing catastrophe.

What does that stupid question have to do with this discussion?

it was said that no illegals were saw until the early 90's. I'm wondering what they wear that allows one to see them now?
There were barely ANY mexicans in western Washington in the 90's.

There you go. You see Hispanics and you see "illegal".
Legal citizens dont line up in front of Home Depot to find work.

What does that stupid question have to do with this discussion?

it was said that no illegals were saw until the early 90's. I'm wondering what they wear that allows one to see them now?
There were barely ANY mexicans in western Washington in the 90's.

There you go. You see Hispanics and you see "illegal".
Legal citizens dont line up in front of Home Depot to find work.

People have done that for a long time. Very common on the docks.

Forum List

Back