Media's hard on...the debates are finally here.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
If ever there was a time, you'd be absolutely sickened by the media, folks this election years has provided it. After this election is over, I don't think I, other than wanting to know when to build a bomb shelter, should Trump win, I don't think I'll ever watch 24 hours news outlets again. They alone have treated the most important part of our country's election cycle like a WW wrestling match, cheapened mostly by maggot laced rednecks and Trump....all to garner ratings dollars.

We've allowed this and now we're stuck with media coverage that smells like shit.
57e933571b0000a605ef2336.jpg

I blame Democrats and Republicans for their "You fucked up, you trusted us" philosophy. Before we became a Banana Republic, a crook like Hillary would be in jail long before she was able to sell her SecState position for foreign cash

If ever there was a time, you'd be absolutely sickened by the media, folks this election years has provided it. After this election is over, I don't think I, other than wanting to know when to build a bomb shelter, should Trump win, I don't think I'll ever watch 24 hours news outlets again. They alone have treated the most important part of our country's election cycle like a WW wrestling match, cheapened mostly by maggot laced rednecks and Trump....all to garner ratings dollars.

We've allowed this and now we're stuck with media coverage that smells like shit.
57e933571b0000a605ef2336.jpg
Well said.

Forum List

Back