medical and who should pay for it.

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Not everyone can have VA, which I had for most of my life. VA dumped me because they don't cover long term care for class 8 VA recipients like me. but I still have medical. Medicaid is picking up my bills. In fact Medicaid will pick up all of my my medical bills. now it sucks bottom. level 2.5 star service. but Kamala's goal of medicare for all is misguided medicaid is available for all.

you can't have everything available for everyone without rationing everything. More medical research won't be done without some profit modem. everyone dreams of getting rich and that is what keeps the ball rolling.

Not everyone can have VA, which I had for most of my life. VA dumped me because they don't cover long term care for class 8 VA recipients like me. but I still have medical. Medicaid is picking up my bills. In fact Medicaid will pick up all of my my medical bills. now it sucks bottom. level 2.5 star service. but Kamala's goal of medicare for all is misguided medicaid is available for all.

you can't have everything available for everyone without rationing everything. More medical research won't be done without some profit modem. everyone dreams of getting rich and that is what keeps the ball rolling.

So, you have had your healthcare provided for free for most of your life, and that was good for you, but you do not think others should have such a thing.

All Americans should have access to affordable medical care
Other countries do it

So, you have had your healthcare provided for free for most of your life, and that was good for you, but you do not think others should have such a thing.
I had the VA because I served in the military. They could've done the same thing.
And even so if they were truly broke and on Welfare they can get Medicaid.
And worse case scenario they can go to an Emergency Room.
and you ignored the fact that if we provided it for everyone we would have to ration it.
When I was in the army and did not feel like working that day I would go on sick call wait in the waiting room for 4 hours for a Tylenol. Imagine if everyone in the country did that.

All Americans should have access to affordable medical care
Other countries do it
they have access to free emergency services.
when you say affordable how low does the price have to be to be called affordable. most major antivirals are provided at cost or even free with a prescription from Publix.

I had the VA because I served in the military. They could've done the same thing.

How long did you serve? Was your VA medical service service related.

I spent 20 years in the military and do not use the VA and have 30% disability.

And even so if they were truly broke and on Welfare they can get Medicaid.
And worse case scenario they can go to an Emergency Room.
and you ignored the fact that if we provided it for everyone we would have to ration it.
When I was in the army and did not feel like working that day I would go on sick call wait in the waiting room for 4 hours for a Tylenol. Imagine if everyone in the country did that.

It would be better if they could get actual healthcare to keep them healthy and not just medical care when they are sick.

they have access to free emergency services.
when you say affordable how low does the price have to be to be called affordable. most major antivirals are provided at cost or even free with a prescription from Publix.
Any hospital admission will cost $100,000 plus
Even someone who has good insurance will face a bill of over $10,000
Medical expenses can cripple a family

To repeat; America has health care now. Americans pay for healthcare now. With the same expenditure for healthcare it could be available to almost everyone and would cost less (using, for example, the costs of the French system). It isn't a question of "free" or "who will pay for it?". It is a question of willingness to make society gentler and safer. As is mentioned in the founding documents of the nation, providing for the general welfare.

How long did you serve? Was your VA medical service service related.

I spent 20 years in the military and do not use the VA and have 30% disability.

If you ask for it you'll get it even if it is not related to your service.
It would be better if they could get actual healthcare to keep them healthy and not just medical care when they are sick.
yeah. wish in one hand reality in the other.

my bill for getting amputated toe was 33k total. the VA paid 13k and included a statement that they were forbidden to go after me for the rest.

it is illegal for them to garnish your wages or income tax refund to force you to pay your medical bill.

Are you shilling for a theoracy?
I was told by the MAGAs that all life was sacred. Denying medical care can end that life. Therefor a true MAGA who is against abortion must be for healtchare for everyone.

I was told by the MAGAs that all life was sacred. Denying medical care can end that life. Therefor a true MAGA who is against abortion must be for healtchare for everyone.
“Sacred” is a religious standard

Any theocracy created by godless libs would cater to Satan instead of Jesus

Forum List

Back