Medical expert discusses face-reading with Tyra Banks

Mar 11, 2015
Below is a great interview by Tyra Banks with a medical expert who specializes in face-reading. The proven scientific links between facial bone structure and psychological tendencies are astounding. She even gives one example explaining that people with upturned noses are worse with money than those with downturned noses. I have noticed that many of the things she mentions are true. It is a must-watch for anyone interested in learning how to better read people.

Part 1:
Part 2:

Below is a great interview by Tyra Banks with a medical expert who specializes in face-reading. The proven scientific links between facial bone structure and psychological tendencies are astounding. She even gives one example explaining that people with upturned noses are worse with money than those with downturned noses. I have noticed that many of the things she mentions are true. It is a must-watch for anyone interested in learning how to better read people.

Part 1:
Part 2:

1) Handwriting analysis.

2) Behavior analysis at airports.

3) Profiling of possible terrorists in city ( large metropolitan cities ) streets and businesses ( Terrorists operating in public - in a city )

Now we have face reading. I guess I need to go back to college.

Shadow 355

Granny says, "Dat's what wrong with Uncle Ferd...

... he never can read his g/f's face...

... `cause she always sittin' on his."
:confused:

That sounds rather blatantly like a pseudoscience, very much in the same vein as phrenology. I guess there will always be people foolish and/or ignorant enough to give credence to it and similar nonsense.

Forum List

Back