Medical Nazis steal a newborn in Hawaii

Who the hell is vaccinating at birth? No one should do that.
Made up story?
There are studies that were taxpayer funded over ten years ago. I started reading through these grants to see what our ta dollars were paying for. Kaiser hospital has a lot of the study grants. There was one instance where 22 children died (newborns included) but that doctor in charge of the study claimed it was not related to the vaccine or drug trials. That simple claim its not related and that is all well and good. The problem is they got a hold a baby that was the baby of a black nurse that used to work for Kaiser and she was pissed and did not just let it go. Her story was all over the Internet and they tried to claim she was nutz.

tiny-----their ain't none as far as I know------there is something wrong with the story-----maybe it refers to the vacinations kids get during their first year NOT NEW BORN
They are vaccinating new borns!!!

with what?

I googled-----seems newborns are getting HEPATITIS B vaccine------I do not see the value of such a program---off hand-----need more information

Made up story?

Yeah, sounds fake.
Its not fake quit being an asshole.

You have another source for this phony story?

if the issue is that the parents refused Hepatitis B vaccine----I see absolutely NO REASON----to intervene----it is not a public health issue

Made up story?

Yeah, sounds fake.

The dad's FB account is link in the story contact him.

So you don't have another source for the fake story. Thanks!

tiny-----their ain't none as far as I know------there is something wrong with the story-----maybe it refers to the vacinations kids get during their first year NOT NEW BORN

with what?
Some places are giving these babies HepB shots (HBV) at birth along with other vaccines in some areas. It is on the standard list at the CDC.

Immunization Schedules for Children in Easy-to-read Formats | CDC

Made up story?

Yeah, sounds fake.

The dad's FB account is link in the story contact him.

So you don't have another source for the fake story. Thanks!
F' off. I don't need another source I'm good with being able to contact the original source.

This is what people are dealing with not only in the United States by also in Australia and in some of the provinces of Canada. It is pure evil to push this vaccine agenda against life!
Parents should never have to face this kind of corruption in the United States but this is what is being brought to everyone by these beasts.

https://www.facebook.com/paul.hanson.333

BREAKING: Baby Taken Away After Refusal Of Vaccinations At Birth (Hawaii)

That they FORCE these vaccinations, says there's something not right about these vaccines. Anything that is FORCED on anyone against their wishes is automatically sinister and should be fought tooth and nail.

Say NO to forced medical vaccinations.

what a bunch of nonsense. anti-vaxer conspiracy nutcases endanger all of us.

This is what people are dealing with not only in the United States by also in Australia and in some of the provinces of Canada. It is pure evil to push this vaccine agenda against life!
Parents should never have to face this kind of corruption in the United States but this is what is being brought to everyone by these beasts.

That they FORCE these vaccinations, says there's something not right about these vaccines. Anything that is FORCED on anyone against their wishes is automatically sinister and should be fought tooth and nail.

Feel threaten by a newborn. You planning on raping it or what? If you are vaccinated then you should have no problem with someone that tells you to stuff your vaccines up your ass. You should feel perfectly safe all shot up with crap and there is no reason for you or anyone else to have dibs on someone else's children. (I knew you were a nazi bitch. Thanks for coming out of the closet)

anti-vaxer conspiracy loons endanger everyone

7 Biggest Lies Spread by the Anti-Vaccine Movement, Debunked by Science

not interested in your crazy

Feel threaten by a newborn. You planning on raping it or what? If you are vaccinated then you should have no problem with someone that tells you to stuff your vaccines up your ass. You should feel perfectly safe all shot up with crap and there is no reason for you or anyone else to have dibs on someone else's children. (I knew you were a nazi bitch. Thanks for coming out of the closet)

People are not interested in your vaccines. It really is simple keep them to your own and leave the rest alone.

The OP is scary.

Nice meltdown. Don't eat the tinfoil.

with what?
With mother's milk.
That is not what the CDC says.

People are not interested in your vaccines. It really is simple keep them to your own and leave the rest alone.
Parasitic loons are interested in herd immunity, however.

with what?
With mother's milk.
Link to vaccinations of newborns.

The OP is scary.
And look who stalks whatever I may post. Talk about scary. You all belong in those cages.

Parasitic loons are interested in herd immunity, however.
People are not animals

with what?
With mother's milk.
Link to vaccinations of newborns.
Calendario de vacunación de niños en formato fácil de leer | CDC

Forum List

Back