Medical Nazis steal a newborn in Hawaii

Who the hell is vaccinating at birth? No one should do that.

tiny-----their ain't none as far as I know------there is something wrong with the story-----maybe it refers to the vacinations kids get during their first year NOT NEW BORN
They are vaccinating new borns!!!

with what?

they aren't
no, they do. hep. b.

and while not a vaccine newborns also get a vitamin k shot

The dad's FB account is link in the story contact him.

So you don't have another source for the fake story. Thanks!
F' off. I don't need another source I'm good with being able to contact the original source.
R, we can't corroborate the story is the issue. If this were actually happening, the major press would be all over it. Something is fishy here.
Jake, all due respect but you are either in error, in denial or paid to stay ignorant.
Thank you, R. Give me links to corroboration. A FB posting and the one site does not cut it. If it is what you say it is, the media would have it.
BREAKING: Parents Have Baby Taken Away After Refusal Of Vaccinations At Birth (Hawaii)

You will have to get with him personally and at this point that may not work as he has already taken down some information. Probably flooded by the nay saying nazi's on here that do everything possible to discourage truth getting out.
Here are some other cases you can look at if you like.

Medical Kidnapping in California Results in Infant Death

South Carolina Family Destroyed: Forced Vaccines, Sexual Abuse, Bruises Show Harm in State Care

Doctors cover up vaccine damage after killing infant with 8 simultaneous vaccinations

Now we have a FB, MedicalKidnap, and and a naturalist newsletter giving their biased takes on the subjects.

Are any major media outlets covering the stories?

What is available from court files?

Now we have a FB, MedicalKidnap, and and a naturalist newsletter giving their biased takes on the subjects.

You will have to go find all that out for yourself Jakey. My guess would be that the major media outlets would be afraid to lose some of those advertising dollars so they probable are not going to get in a hurry to be involved. Make some phone calls and start searching if you want the truth. I don't get paid to put out info I just look for the truth of things for what they are and do research for my own curiosity to be filled.

Years ago there was a man on here from North Carolina whose children were kidnapped by social services. The same people on here that are the nay sayers today were the same that treated him like shit when he asked for help. His son was raped and his children were abused and the people at the welfare offices and judge were all in on covering it up. They put that family through hell.

Who the hell is vaccinating at birth? No one should do that.

tiny-----their ain't none as far as I know------there is something wrong with the story-----maybe it refers to the vacinations kids get during their first year NOT NEW BORN
They are vaccinating new borns!!!

with what?

they aren't
no, they do. hep. b.

and while not a vaccine newborns also get a vitamin k shot

i'd forgotten that. oh well....

and?

good.
Hepatitis B Fact Sheet for Parents | CDC

like i said, i'm not interested in crazy anti-vexer conspiracy theorists.

routine child endangerment doesn't make the news

The VAERS reports are now almost worthless. How do two year olds all the sudden commit suicide. The new world under the elitist that think other peoples children are their herd to shootup and experiment on at will.
VAERS - Download Data Files

The CDC recommends a HepB vaccination at birth. Followed by a shitload more......

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/downloads/parent-ver-sch-0-6yrs.pdf

and we've almost eradicated those illnesses... or had until the anti-vexers started losing their minds.
Bullshit.
You could get the measles, even if you're vaccinated

Not immune to Rubella! What?

The Polio Vaccine Continues to Spread Polio and Harm People in Poor Countries
OK, that's just stupid. Bet you are voting for Comrade Donald.

I think it should be up to the parents.

No. It shouldn't. Because their decision impacts others. And allowing conspiracy theory loons to reinvigorate horrible diseases that used to kill thousands is disgusting.

And if you're a conspiracy nut who thinks vaccines are a government plot, then your kids shouldn't be in schools with the rest of our kids

That's life

Last edited:
The CDC recommends a HepB vaccination at birth. Followed by a shitload more......

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/downloads/parent-ver-sch-0-6yrs.pdf

and we've almost eradicated those illnesses... or had until the anti-vexers started losing their minds.
we've been importing them. If we weren't importing it, we wouldn't need dubiously healthy vaccines lowering our immunity.

See how it works?

No. But thanks for injecting your xenophobia into the discussion.

People travel and bring bugs back with them. Absent societal immunity, a lot more disease would come from here. It doesn't because of vaccines. But thanks for pointing out how important requiring vaccination is

Wrong-
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/downloads/child/0-18yrs-combined-schedule-bw.pdf
Hepatitis B (HepB) vaccine. (Minimum age: birth) Routine vaccination: At birth: •Administer monovalent HepB vaccine to all newborns before hospital discharge. •For infants born to hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg)-positive mothers, administer HepB vaccine and 0.5 mL of hepatitis B immune globulin (HBIG) within 12 hours of birth. These infants should be tested for HBsAg and antibody to HBsAg (anti-HBs) at age 9 through 18 months (preferably at the next wellchild visit) or 1 to 2 months after completion of the HepB series if the series was delayed; CDC recently recommended testing occur at age 9 through 12 months; see http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/ mmwrhtml/mm6439a6.htm. •If mother’s HBsAg status is unknown, within 12 hours of birth administer HepB vaccine regardless of birth weight. For infants weighing less than 2,000 grams, administer HBIG in addition to HepB vaccine within 12 hours of birth. Determine mother’s HBsAg status as soon as possible and, if mother is HBsAg-positive, also administer HBIG for infants weighing 2,000 grams or more as soon as possible, but no later than age 7 days.
Doses following the birth dose:

Hepb vaccination for newborns is an extreme case and this only applies if the mother is hepb positive.

Most underage court cases are not available through the courts either. That is how the five year old rape victim by refugees almost got swept under the rug. If reporters had not taken the initiative to contact the family and the eye witnesses that case would have remained undisclosed.

Most underage court cases are not available through the courts either. That is how the five year old rape victim by refugees almost got swept under the rug. If reporters had not taken the initiative to contact the family and the eye witnesses that case would have remained undisclosed.
sure. sure.

parents that deny their kids vaccinations without a real medical.reason are child abusers.

parents that deny their kid vitamin k at birth (as the yahoos in hawaii likely did) are scum

sure. sure.

parents that deny their kids vaccinations without a real medical.reason are child abusers.

parents that deny their kid vitamin k at birth (as the yahoos in hawaii likely did) are scum
Parents that refuse to let anyone shoot hepatitis germs into their newborn are protecting their children not abusing them.

Forum List

Back