Medical Nazis steal a newborn in Hawaii

vaccinations are not 100%

a vaccinated person may still get sick, and some people are not able to be vaccinated.

those that choose not to be vaccinated place everyone at risk
Then, why bother?
Even with their vitamin K shots using a synthetic K there is a one in five hundred chance of a severe adverse reaction. Looks like they are gambling with other peoples children to me for profits.

a vaccinated person may still get sick, and some people are not able to be vaccinated.

Then, why bother?
Even with their vitamin K shots using a synthetic K there is a one in five hundred chance of a severe adverse reaction. Looks like they are gambling with other peoples children to me for profits.
sure there is

Then, why bother?
sure there is
The studies and adverse reporting results are in the links I gave you but you seem to prefer to make asinine comments as a troll instead of looking at the data.

Then, why bother?
sure there is
The studies and adverse reporting results are in the links I gave you but you seem to prefer to make asinine comments as a troll instead of looking at the data.
your links are conspiracy minded crap.

show me the respected health organization that corroborates your claim

Yeah, sounds fake.
Its not fake quit being an asshole.

You have another source for this phony story?
The dad's FB account is link in the story contact him.

So you don't have another source for the fake story. Thanks!
F' off. I don't need another source I'm good with being able to contact the original source.

Of course you don't need a source other than a pulled Facebook post......of course....

This is what people are dealing with not only in the United States by also in Australia and in some of the provinces of Canada. It is pure evil to push this vaccine agenda against life!
Parents should never have to face this kind of corruption in the United States but this is what is being brought to everyone by these beasts.

https://www.facebook.com/paul.hanson.333

BREAKING: Baby Taken Away After Refusal Of Vaccinations At Birth (Hawaii)

That they FORCE these vaccinations, says there's something not right about these vaccines. Anything that is FORCED on anyone against their wishes is automatically sinister and should be fought tooth and nail.

Say NO to forced medical vaccinations.

what a bunch of nonsense. anti-vaxer conspiracy nutcases endanger all of us.
Feel threaten by a newborn. You planning on raping it or what? If you are vaccinated then you should have no problem with someone that tells you to stuff your vaccines up your ass. You should feel perfectly safe all shot up with crap and there is no reason for you or anyone else to have dibs on someone else's children. (I knew you were a nazi bitch. Thanks for coming out of the closet)

anti-vaxer conspiracy loons endanger everyone

7 Biggest Lies Spread by the Anti-Vaccine Movement, Debunked by Science

not interested in your crazy
People are not interested in your vaccines. It really is simple keep them to your own and leave the rest alone.

Actually the vast majority of people do want to protect their children by the simplest and most effective way known to man- preventive vaccines.

I am old enough to remember polio survivors on crutches- my parents were always thankful that the vaccine was available when I was a child.

The CDC recommends a HepB vaccination at birth. Followed by a shitload more......

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/downloads/parent-ver-sch-0-6yrs.pdf

and we've almost eradicated those illnesses... or had until the anti-vexers started losing their minds.
Bullshit.
You could get the measles, even if you're vaccinated

Not immune to Rubella! What?

The Polio Vaccine Continues to Spread Polio and Harm People in Poor Countries

The Polio Vaccine has almost entirely eliminated Polio in the world.
Does polio still exist? Is it curable?
A: Polio does still exist, although polio cases have decreased by over 99% since 1988, from an estimated more than 350 000 cases to 359 reported cases in 2014. This reduction is the result of the global effort to eradicate the disease. Today, only 2 countries in the world have never stopped transmission of polio (Pakistan and Afghanistan).

For those advocating not to get vaccine shots explain why MY kids should have to go to school with your unprotected kids that can and will spread disease?
If your kids are protected then I don't see your issue.
I am sure you got your anthrax, small pox and TB ..etc....vaccinations before you were deployed. I am not sure the population of those countries were vaccinated by the U.S. government you were deployed to so you wouldn't catch their diseases.

Because vaccines are not 100% effective- but if you vaccinate an entire school you get 'herd immunity'.

AND because some kids have impaired immunity and can't be vaccinated- so having kids who are not vaccinated put those kids at risk- along with any babies who are brought to the school.

Bottom line- after modern sanitation- vaccinations have saved more lives- and prevented more human misery- than any other health advance in human history.
Why people want to risk their kids dying- or being crippled by polio just amazes me.
upload_2016-8-15_14-38-17.jpeg

Or would be willing to watch your child die a horrible gasping death from whooping cough

images

Anyone who claims vaccines do not work knows nothing about history

Smallpox- eliminated from humanity by vaccinations.
upload_2016-8-15_14-40-48.jpeg

Then, why bother?
sure there is
your links are conspiracy minded crap.

show me the respected health organization that corroborates your claim
The government reporting system must be a conspiracy in your mind to because that is what is used at that website. The links are there you just are denying them.

"There are unanswered questions about vaccine safety... No one should be threatened by the pursuit of this knowledge." "I think public health officials have been too quick to dismiss the hypothesis as irrational without sufficient studies of causation." - Dr Bernadine Healy, MD (Former Director, National Institute of Health and Former President, American Red Cross)

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good." "The manufacturers of these vaccines know they are worthless but they go on selling them anyway." - Dr J Anthony Morris, PhD (Former Chief Vaccine Control Officer and Research Virologist, US FDA)

Its not fake quit being an asshole.

F' off. I don't need another source I'm good with being able to contact the original source.

Of course you don't need a source other than a pulled Facebook post......of course....
If people make a choice for their own children and you still want to force what you believe onto them you are the fascist.

If people make a choice for their own children and you still want to force what you believe onto them you are the fascist.
super. I'll be a fascist then and they'll have a healthy kid that isn't a danger to public health

That they FORCE these vaccinations, says there's something not right about these vaccines. Anything that is FORCED on anyone against their wishes is automatically sinister and should be fought tooth and nail.

Say NO to forced medical vaccinations.

Feel threaten by a newborn. You planning on raping it or what? If you are vaccinated then you should have no problem with someone that tells you to stuff your vaccines up your ass. You should feel perfectly safe all shot up with crap and there is no reason for you or anyone else to have dibs on someone else's children. (I knew you were a nazi bitch. Thanks for coming out of the closet)

People are not interested in your vaccines. It really is simple keep them to your own and leave the rest alone.

Actually the vast majority of people do want to protect their children by the simplest and most effective way known to man- preventive vaccines.

I am old enough to remember polio survivors on crutches- my parents were always thankful that the vaccine was available when I was a child.

I have no issues with most vaccinations. But some people do.

That is why should always be up to the individual or the parents.

super. I'll be a fascist then and they'll have a healthy kid that isn't a danger to public health
Nice to know. We do not need fascist making decisions anywhere in a free society.

no. we dont leave public health up to half-wits that read something online and now believe they know more than the entire medical community

But they believe they have the right to force their fascist ideology.

no. we dont leave public health up to half-wotd that read something online and now believe they know more than the entire medical community

Sorry, but yes we do.

Vaccinations are not mandatory.

no. we dont leave public health up to half-wotd that read something online and now believe they know more than the entire medical community

Sorry, but yes we do.

Vaccinations are not mandatory.
Not in their world and their government. It is time for all of them to be thrown out on their asses.

Forum List

Back