Medical Nazis steal a newborn in Hawaii

Now we have a FB, MedicalKidnap, and and a naturalist newsletter giving their biased takes on the subjects.

Are any major media outlets covering the stories?

What is available from court files?
routine child endangerment doesn't make the news
Most underage court cases are not available through the courts either. That is how the five year old rape victim by refugees almost got swept under the rug. If reporters had not taken the initiative to contact the family and the eye witnesses that case would have remained undisclosed.
sure. sure.

parents that deny their kids vaccinations without a real medical.reason are child abusers.

parents that deny their kid vitamin k at birth (as the yahoos in hawaii likely did) are scum
Parents that refuse to let anyone shoot hepatitis germs into their newborn are protecting their children not abusing them.
you are ignorant, or more likely you believe a lot of bullshit that isn't true.

how do you feel about vitamin k?

vaccines save lives.

Now we have a FB, MedicalKidnap, and and a naturalist newsletter giving their biased takes on the subjects.

Are any major media outlets covering the stories?

What is available from court files?
Most underage court cases are not available through the courts either. That is how the five year old rape victim by refugees almost got swept under the rug. If reporters had not taken the initiative to contact the family and the eye witnesses that case would have remained undisclosed.
sure. sure.

parents that deny their kids vaccinations without a real medical.reason are child abusers.

parents that deny their kid vitamin k at birth (as the yahoos in hawaii likely did) are scum
Parents that refuse to let anyone shoot hepatitis germs into their newborn are protecting their children not abusing them.

vaccines save lives.
If it is the right type of Vitamin K it is beneficial.
Vitamin K | Linus Pauling Institute | Oregon State University
Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin K

sure. sure.

vaccines save lives.
What's the wrong type of vitamin k?

do you agree with giving it to newborns?

The CDC recommends a HepB vaccination at birth. Followed by a shitload more......

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/downloads/parent-ver-sch-0-6yrs.pdf

and we've almost eradicated those illnesses... or had until the anti-vexers started losing their minds.
we've been importing them. If we weren't importing it, we wouldn't need dubiously healthy vaccines lowering our immunity.

See how it works?

No. But thanks for injecting your xenophobia into the discussion.

People travel and bring bugs back with them. Absent societal immunity, a lot more disease would come from here. It doesn't because of vaccines. But thanks for pointing out how important requiring vaccination is
no, people knew to the country bring them.

sure. sure.

vaccines save lives.
02-things_that_the_simpsons_has_taught_us.jpg

sure. sure.

vaccines save lives.

You can do a search. There are three types, one of those is a man-made chemical substance which is different than the natural K's. You say I am "ignorant" so you should know these things and should not have to ask an "ignorant" person your questions.

sure. sure.

vaccines save lives.

You can do a search. There are three types, one of those is a man-made chemical substance which is different than the natural K's. You say I am "ignorant" so you should know these things and should not have to ask an "ignorant" person your questions.
lol. sure.
so giving k to newborns, that's ok, right?

sure. sure.

vaccines save lives.

That's disgusting. people always have bad reactions to synthesised stuff.

vaccines save lives.

lol. sure.
As long as it is not the synthetic version they need it as it prevents major brain and gut issues.

Parents should have the option of having their newborns seen by a private doctor for the K shot if they do not trust the hospital.

vaccines save lives.

lol. sure.
As long as it is not the synthetic version they need it as it prevents major brain and gut issues.

Parents should have the option of having their newborns seen by a private doctor for the K shot if they do not trust the hospital.
no, there is no issue with synthetic k, and newborns need that shot immediately. so no going elsewhere

Vitamin K
lol. sure.

no, there is no issue with synthetic k, and newborns need that shot immediately. so no going elsewhere

Vitamin K

lol. sure.

find a non-batshit crazy source

Vitamin K
lol. sure.

Thanks for the revelation about yourself.

Vitamin K
lol. sure.

what a shocking revelation - i don't trust insane sources.

k3 is toxic in large enough doses - but it isn't used or sold in the united states. other synthetic forms, such as k4 and k5 are just fine.

For those advocating not to get vaccine shots explain why MY kids should have to go to school with your unprotected kids that can and will spread disease?

For those advocating not to get vaccine shots explain why MY kids should have to go to school with your unprotected kids that can and will spread disease?
If your kids are protected then I don't see your issue.
I am sure you got your anthrax, small pox and TB ..etc....vaccinations before you were deployed. I am not sure the population of those countries were vaccinated by the U.S. government you were deployed to so you wouldn't catch their diseases.

If your kids are protected then I don't see your issue.
I am sure you got your anthrax, small pox and TB ..etc....vaccinations before you were deployed. I am not sure the population of those countries were vaccinated by the U.S. government you were deployed to so you wouldn't catch their diseases.
vaccinations are not 100%

a vaccinated person may still get sick, and some people are not able to be vaccinated.

those that choose not to be vaccinated place everyone at risk

I think it should be up to the parents.

No. It shouldn't. Because their decision impacts others. And allowing conspiracy theory loons to reinvigorate horrible diseases that used to kill thousands is disgusting.

And if you're a conspiracy nut who thinks vaccines are a government plot, then your kids shouldn't be in schools with the rest of our kids

That's life

You're an authoritarian, leftist, wingnut, who lives in an echo chamber. You'll do as your told. That's life.

Vitamin K

what a shocking revelation - i don't trust insane sources.

k3 is toxic in large enough doses - but it isn't used or sold in the united states. other synthetic forms, such as k4 and k5 are just fine.
I don't trust medical or propagandizing fascist that believe that they have a right to dictate to other people how to take care of their own children for their corporate profits. To add insult to the injuries of the innocent those same medical fascist have the government protecting them from their crap products while making sure that the taxpayer is responsible for defending them and paying for their mistakes. http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/FY14 Annual Judgment Report.pdf

Forum List

Back