Medical Nazis steal a newborn in Hawaii

what a bunch of nonsense. anti-vaxer conspiracy nutcases endanger all of us.
Feel threaten by a newborn. You planning on raping it or what? If you are vaccinated then you should have no problem with someone that tells you to stuff your vaccines up your ass. You should feel perfectly safe all shot up with crap and there is no reason for you or anyone else to have dibs on someone else's children. (I knew you were a nazi bitch. Thanks for coming out of the closet)

anti-vaxer conspiracy loons endanger everyone

7 Biggest Lies Spread by the Anti-Vaccine Movement, Debunked by Science

not interested in your crazy
People are not interested in your vaccines. It really is simple keep them to your own and leave the rest alone.
Parasitic loons are interested in herd immunity, however.
People are not animals
What is blue and smells like pink paint?

Immunization Schedules for Children in Easy-to-read Formats | CDC
Hepatitis B is to be given at birth, according to the cdc

Who the hell is vaccinating at birth? No one should do that.

tiny-----their ain't none as far as I know------there is something wrong with the story-----maybe it refers to the vacinations kids get during their first year NOT NEW BORN
They are vaccinating new borns!!!

with what?

This is what people are dealing with not only in the United States by also in Australia and in some of the provinces of Canada. It is pure evil to push this vaccine agenda against life!
Parents should never have to face this kind of corruption in the United States but this is what is being brought to everyone by these beasts.

https://www.facebook.com/paul.hanson.333

BREAKING: Baby Taken Away After Refusal Of Vaccinations At Birth (Hawaii)

That they FORCE these vaccinations, says there's something not right about these vaccines. Anything that is FORCED on anyone against their wishes is automatically sinister and should be fought tooth and nail.

Say NO to forced medical vaccinations.

The OP is scary.

yup.

The chart looks the same for either just different wording. They have been trying to give pregnant mothers vaccines also. Brazilian doctors were trying to get it stopped.

Yeah, sounds fake.
Its not fake quit being an asshole.

You have another source for this phony story?
The dad's FB account is link in the story contact him.

So you don't have another source for the fake story. Thanks!
F' off. I don't need another source I'm good with being able to contact the original source.
R, we can't corroborate the story is the issue. If this were actually happening, the major press would be all over it. Something is fishy here.

F' off. I don't need another source I'm good with being able to contact the original source.
R, we can't corroborate the story is the issue. If this were actually happening, the major press would be all over it. Something is fishy here.
If it is not reported, then this is further proof that the medial nazis are in cahoots with the medical nazis.

Jake, all due respect but you are either in error, in denial or paid to stay ignorant.

Jake, all due respect but you are either in error, in denial or paid to stay ignorant.
Thank you, R. Give me links to corroboration. A FB posting and the one site does not cut it. If it is what you say it is, the media would have it.

This is what people are dealing with not only in the United States by also in Australia and in some of the provinces of Canada. It is pure evil to push this vaccine agenda against life!
Parents should never have to face this kind of corruption in the United States but this is what is being brought to everyone by these beasts.

https://www.facebook.com/paul.hanson.333

BREAKING: Baby Taken Away After Refusal Of Vaccinations At Birth (Hawaii)

That they FORCE these vaccinations, says there's something not right about these vaccines. Anything that is FORCED on anyone against their wishes is automatically sinister and should be fought tooth and nail.

Say NO to forced medical vaccinations.

The OP is scary.
it is. why would people choose to endanger their kids by not vaccinating them?

If it is not reported, then this is further proof that the medial nazis are in cahoots with the medical nazis.
What happened with the reporters that put the initial report together concerning the dangers of the hormones in the milk supply? How many years did it take from 2002 when the higher ups knew beyond a doubt that banks were cooking the books on loans until the people had any clue as to what was going down? (even then only a portion of the story was told)

Thank you, R. Give me links to corroboration. A FB posting and the one site does not cut it. If it is what you say it is, the media would have it.
Contact the dad on FB. That simple.

dont know about this case but it is true that some hospitals/states will call family services if a family refuses vitamin k or erythromycin drops, since doing so endangers the newborn. parents that refuse should be investigated

Contact the dad on FB. That simple.
No, thanks.

What happened with the reporters that put the initial report together concerning the dangers of the hormones in the milk supply? How many years did it take from 2002 when the higher ups knew beyond a doubt that banks were cooking the books on loans until the people had any clue as to what was going down? (even then only a portion of the story was told)
The reporters were eaten by the illuminati.

The reporters were eaten by the illuminati.
18xoxe.jpg

Forum List

Back