Meet Conservative Icon Dr. Ben Carson

Seems like he has "hands on experience".

I love how you libs hate folks that manage to escape the plantation.

I love how republicans describe successful black people as having "escaped the plantation."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omfg do you people LISTEN to yourselves???

:lmao:
The Liberal Democrat plantation, TheOldFool.

What do you mean by "Democrat plantation?"

I don't believe you read the OP sir.
Food stamps, welfare, free stuff, etc. You know the drill.

Good thing he had access to those things. Don't ya think?

If everyone on welfare followed in his footsteps, there would be no need to fund the trillions wasted to date. IMO, Carson would have found a way. Others get help that they squander. Thats the difference.

I love how republicans describe successful black people as having "escaped the plantation."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omfg do you people LISTEN to yourselves???

:lmao:

even better thing he worked hard and did something with his life.

Wow way to completely miss my point.

Btw thank goodness Mr. Carson didn't buy some skittles while wearing a hoodie at any point in his life.

sdjptd.jpg

Btw thank goodness Mr. Carson didn't buy some skittles while wearing a hoodie at any point in his life.
The point is, Dr Carson is grateful and is giving back. What has Obamahdi given back?

The point is, Dr Carson is grateful and is giving back. What has Obamahdi given back?

Well he gave you Ben Carson by inviting him into the spotlight.

Does that count?

Does that count?
What really counted was Carsons speech at the White House prayer breakfast. That was a jewel and Obimbo could have committed murder then.

Does that count?
What really counted was Carsons speech at the White House prayer breakfast. That was a jewel and Obimbo could have committed murder then.

That's what I was talking about. If not for that you would NEVER have heard of Ben Carson. Because he has ZERO background in politics.

So if he runs for President you can thank Obama; even though he'll never make it passed the primary because he's a black guy.

:thup:

Does that count?

That's what I was talking about. If not for that you would NEVER have heard of Ben Carson. Because he has ZERO background in politics.

So if he runs for President you can thank Obama; even though he'll never make it passed the primary because he's a black guy.

liberal logic is a mental disorder.

Does that count?

Another subversive who exemplifies....

10557254_10152310867053458_584332859084748774_n.jpg

Does that count?

Vigilante when he finds some new stupid meme to post:

f6f.gif

Does that count?

f6f.gif
That is why no one wants to shake your hand!.... besides a mental disorder, you have a sexual disorder!

Does that count?

f6f.gif
That is why no one wants to shake your hand!.... besides a mental disorder, you have a sexual disorder!

Here's Vigilante:

200.gif

f6f.gif

Here's Vigilante:

200.gif

Your FAPPING was cute, this, I fall back on my stupidity quote for you!

f6f.gif

Here's Vigilante:

200.gif

Boring... :rolleyes:

Carson also illustrates well that although one might be extremely intelligent and capable, he is just as likely to be ignorant, naïve, and inane – such as the Doctor's propensity to believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories.

f6f.gif

Here's Vigilante:

200.gif

Boring... :rolleyes:

The TRUTH often is!:itsok:

Forum List

Back