Meet Conservative Icon Dr. Ben Carson

ben-carson_0.jpg
:rofl: :disagree:

Meh. If it annoyed any conservatives even the teeniest bit then I'm happy :thup:
Didn't annoy anyone. Dems will denigrate anybody who won't drink Kool Aid.

And cons will elevate to God status a guy famous for insulting his host and being black.

Bet you a buck he never makes it passed the primaries though :badgrin:

One of the world's top brain surgeon at one of the world's best hospitals.He got out of the Democrat trap and he's helping others get out.
He relied on Democratic policies to get out of the ghetto and make something out of his life.

Democrats created that environment of possibility. Not Republicans.

Yet he apparently thinks he did it all by himself.
You apparently think all social programs passed with exclusively Dem votes like PPACA.

You aren't very bright, are you?

It's OK, takes all kinds to make the world go round, you can admit it.

Since its so obvious anyway, fess up.
They were all Democratic bills. Do you need that explained?

And yes, I'm very bright.
I don't think so.

I think you are one of those dumbass Dems Gruberites had to lie to.

You believe what you are told, and spout what you are fed.

Hell, Gruber admitted it for ya'll, ain't no shame in it.

One of the world's top brain surgeon at one of the world's best hospitals.He got out of the Democrat trap and he's helping others get out.
He relied on Democratic policies to get out of the ghetto and make something out of his life.

You apparently think all social programs passed with exclusively Dem votes like PPACA.

All Democrapic bills because Uncle Harry shelves any Republican bills.

She claims all good bills since the dawn of time were Dem bills.

It is what she has been told.

Vig thinks empty land votes. Not particularly bright, that one.

Huckabee is much smarter than the common-sense deficient Carson. Huckabee is laying low, so he can keep his very profitable FOX News gig. He won't declare until the last minute.

Vig thinks empty land votes. Not particularly bright, that one.

Huckabee is much smarter than the common-sense deficient Carson. Huckabee is laying low, so he can keep his very profitable FOX News gig. He won't declare until the last minute.

We can't help it that all the scum of America occupies that blue area, and collect entitlements from the government!

Uh yeah, about that. You call people on racism, but make derogatory remarks about a black man who doesn't fit your mold. Why is that? Could it be that you're racist instead?

Actually not. He became a neurosurgeon to escape such dependence on "Democratic policies." He lives out the dream of not having to rely on a government to help him succeed.

How damn offensive can someone be saying he got out of the ghetto because of Democrat policies. You see what they really think of black people. they can't make it in life withOUT a party to make their way for them

Last edited:

Forum List

Back