Meet Conservative Icon Dr. Ben Carson

Carson also illustrates well that although one might be extremely intelligent and capable, he is just as likely to be ignorant, naïve, and inane – such as the Doctor's propensity to believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories.

You do realize that you are describing the obomanation!

Obama_Blames_Bush.jpg

One of the world's top brain surgeon at one of the world's best hospitals.He got out of the Democrat trap and he's helping others get out.
He relied on Democratic policies to get out of the ghetto and make something out of his life.

Democrats created that environment of possibility. Not Republicans.

Yet he apparently thinks he did it all by himself.
You apparently think all social programs passed with exclusively Dem votes like PPACA.

You aren't very bright, are you?

It's OK, takes all kinds to make the world go round, you can admit it.

Since its so obvious anyway, fess up.

Good thing he had access to those things. Don't ya think?

even better thing he worked hard and did something with his life.

Wow way to completely miss my point.

Btw thank goodness Mr. Carson didn't buy some skittles while wearing a hoodie at any point in his life.
The point is, Dr Carson is grateful and is giving back. What has Obamahdi given back?

Well he gave you Ben Carson by inviting him into the spotlight.

Does that count?
What really counted was Carsons speech at the White House prayer breakfast. That was a jewel and Obimbo could have committed murder then.
Speaking of, I wonder when Elizabeth Warren will have "an accident".

Seems like he has "hands on experience".

I love how you libs hate folks that manage to escape the plantation.

I love how republicans describe successful black people as having "escaped the plantation."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omfg do you people LISTEN to yourselves???

:lmao:
The Liberal Democrat plantation, TheOldFool.

What do you mean by "Democrat plantation?"

I don't believe you read the OP sir.
Food stamps, welfare, free stuff, etc. You know the drill.

He was the out-lying success story. What he is concerned about is all the people left behind by welfare state policies.

One guy gets out of the dung heap, and looks back and says its not working for everyone else, we need to change it. Dems ignore it.

One of the world's top brain surgeon at one of the world's best hospitals.He got out of the Democrat trap and he's helping others get out.
He relied on Democratic policies to get out of the ghetto and make something out of his life.

And to him that environment doesn't work for a majority of the people in it. He was able to get out of the cycle, and now he is trying to change the system for the better.

Of course large government programs are progressive communion, so any action against them is sacrilege.

I love how republicans describe successful black people as having "escaped the plantation."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omfg do you people LISTEN to yourselves???

:lmao:

He was the out-lying success story. What he is concerned about is all the people left behind by welfare state policies.

One guy gets out of the dung heap, and looks back and says its not working for everyone else, we need to change it. Dems ignore it.

Dems ignore it? Have you forgotten that your job is not to worry about those people? :rofl:

Btw thank goodness Mr. Carson didn't buy some skittles while wearing a hoodie at any point in his life.
Yeah, but he wasn't a gangsta wannabe prick, treyvon got what he deserved, probably saved us thousands because we don't have to pay for him to be in jail.

The point is, Dr Carson is grateful and is giving back. What has Obamahdi given back?

Well he gave you Ben Carson by inviting him into the spotlight.

Does that count?
What really counted was Carsons speech at the White House prayer breakfast. That was a jewel and Obimbo could have committed murder then.

That's what I was talking about. If not for that you would NEVER have heard of Ben Carson. Because he has ZERO background in politics.

So if he runs for President you can thank Obama; even though he'll never make it passed the primary because he's a black guy.

:thup:
No, because the democrat party will start running rumors about him. Can't have a successful black man in the Whitehouse. Also what experience did Obama have? He voted present in the senate, except he did vote in favor for partial birth abortion.

Dems ignore it? Have you forgotten that your job is not to worry about those people? :rofl:

Like most progs, you continue to confuse throwing money at people with helping them.

You apparently think all social programs passed with exclusively Dem votes like PPACA.

They were all Democratic bills. Do you need that explained?

And yes, I'm very bright.

All Democrapic bills because Uncle Harry shelves any Republican bills.

LOL, Now they've dubbed Mr. Carson a conservative ICON.

look out Mr. Carson here they COME after you now. get ready to be called an, oreo, Uncle tom, etc

Forum List

Back