Meet Joe Biden’s Homosexual National Monkeypox Response Deputy Coordinator

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
The resident poster TheProgressivePatriot should be thrilled. I, on the other hand, am not.

IMG_7459-1.jpg

I wonder if this guys dog has monkeypox.

By the way, for those who claim MONKEYPOX is racist because the word monkey makes some guilty whites think of black people….YOU ARE THE RACIST.

When I hear the word MONKEY, I THINK OF MONKEYS.

Displaying some Church of Satan wear, to boot.

Makes perfect sense all things considered.

Satanism is mainstream now, didn't you get the memo? In my once great state of Pennsylvania, in a county where I spent years of my childhood, the schoolboard is allowing after school Satan clubs for the kiddies. So far no courageous true blue parents have stood up to stop it. Satanism is everywhere, hiding in plain sight; in kiddy television shows, public schools, movies, kids books—it is all over the place.

I wonder if this guys dog has monkeypox.

By the way, for those who claim MONKEYPOX is racist because the word monkey makes some guilty whites think of black people….YOU ARE THE RACIST.

When I hear the word MONKEY, I THINK OF MONKEYS.
You know, it was WHO that was concerned......I thought they must have a devious, racist mind to come out with that.

Satanism is mainstream now, didn't you get the memo? In my once great state of Pennsylvania, in a county where I spent years of my childhood, the schoolboard is allowing after school Satan clubs for the kiddies. So far no courageous true blue parents have stood up to stop it. Satanism is everywhere, hiding in plain sight; in kiddy television shows, public schools, movies, kids books—it is all over the place.
Satanism is big at Disney. It seems that wherever you find gays and their support, you also find satan.

Where is the chicken lobby to change the name of chicken pox?

You cult fucks and your obsession with language is very telling.

You assholes think that changing the sounds we make with our vocal cords changes the thing.

I swear some of you dumb shit believe if we rename SHIT INTO ROSES, THEN SHIT WILL STOP SMELLING BAD.

It wont...call it anythin…its still shit.

Where is the chicken lobby to change the name of chicken pox?

You cult fucks and your obsession with language is very telling.

You assholes think that changing the sounds we make with our vocal cords changes the thing.

I swear some of you dumb shit believe if we rename SHIT INTO ROSES, THEN SHIT WILL STOP SMELLING BAD.

It wont...call it anythin…its still shit.
Shit happens.

Forum List

Back