Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters

Berger got 3 years probation. On you onboard with Trump only receiving 3 years probation, if he's convicted?

No, I'm not on board with that. Berger got probation because that law was a misdemeanor when he violated it. Now it's a felony with up to 5 years in prison.

And you didn't answer... if Trump was in possession of those documents, are you on board with him being indicted for it?

No, I'm not on board with that. Berger got probation because that law was a misdemeanor when he violated it. Now it's a felony with up to 5 years in prison.

And you didn't answer... if Trump was in possession of those documents, are you on board with him being indicted for it?
Clinton violated the Espionage Act. She went unpunished. Are you onboard with that?

Likely the orange retards, grades from Wharton.

NEVER to be seen by the public.

Cohen testified before the House Judiciary Committee that Trump threatened the schools that he attended not to release his grades, “When I say conman, I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges, and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores.

As I mentioned, I’m giving the Committee today copies of a letter I sent at Mr. Trump’s direction threatening these schools with civil and criminal actions if Mr. Trump’s grades or SAT scores were ever disclosed without his permission.”
Obama's grades are still under lock and key. I wonder why

Clinton violated the Espionage Act. She went unpunished. Are you onboard with that?

Says you. The government, the authority with charging her, said she didn't.

Your whataboutisms aside, why are you too afraid to answer? Are you on board with Trump being indicted if he had possession of those documents?

WOW.
So, are mine, so are yours, so is everyone's.
Did someone ask Obama for his grades?

Did Obama threaten them with a lawsuit, via, a lawyer?
Without even an inquiry?
Not everyone's...

Obama refused to release his transcripts...

...why do you think that is?

Not everyone's...

That was Bush and Kerry.
Obama refused to release his transcripts...

Your" link' doesn't show shit.
...why do you think that is?
Why would he even have to?
Because some RWNJ "media" site demanded Obama do so?

Obama never claimed he went to THE best schools................Trump did.
Obama never claimed to be really, really smart..............Trump did.
Obama never claimed to be a genius................Trump did.

Obama never threatened to sue them if his grades were leaked.

The FBI raid of former President Donald Trump's home in Mar-a-Lago has drawn attention to Judge Bruce Reinhart, who signed off the search warrant.
MAGA supporters were incensed by the raid, calling for protests at FBI field offices and gathering outside of Mar-a-Lago.
Reinhart has also received violent and antisemitic threats since approving the warrant.
The judge's official bio has been removed from the US District Court Southern District of Florida websitelikely because of the threats he's received, according to Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg.
Here's what we know about him.

Why is the party of Law and Order threatening this Judge?

Let's see if the same folks who were whining about folks harassing SC Judges will have the same thing to say when it comes to this Judge.

MAGA.
How do we know it isn’t liberals threatening this magistrate hoping to make conservatives look bad.

We do know liberals threaten people. Recently they have been threatening Supreme Court Justices.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is warning of an increase in threats of violence, including against Supreme Court Justices, if Roe v. Wade is overturned, according to a new report.

On Wednesday, NBC News obtained a DHS memo on threats if the nation's highest court goes through with overturning Roe v. Wade, the landmark 1973 ruling that guaranteed the right for women to get an abortion nationwide. The memo said: "Some of these threats discussed burning down or storming the U.S. Supreme Court and murdering Justices and their clerks, members of Congress, and lawful demonstrators."

How do we know it isn’t liberals threatening this magistrate hoping to make conservatives look bad.

We do know liberals threaten people. Recently they have been threatening Supreme Court Justices.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is warning of an increase in threats of violence, including against Supreme Court Justices, if Roe v. Wade is overturned, according to a new report.

On Wednesday, NBC News obtained a DHS memo on threats if the nation's highest court goes through with overturning Roe v. Wade, the landmark 1973 ruling that guaranteed the right for women to get an abortion nationwide. The memo said: "Some of these threats discussed burning down or storming the U.S. Supreme Court and murdering Justices and their clerks, members of Congress, and lawful demonstrators."
How do we know this Judge wasn't just following the LAW.

Perhaps because this sort of corruption and abuse of government power is deeply offensive to those who value genuine law and order.

Public servants should give more thought before they abuse the power with which they are entrusted.

I have no sympathy for this corrupt piece of shit. I hope someone acts on these threats, and succeeds.

I have a very faint memory of reading about a society in which the bench on which a judge sat was upholstered with the skin of the last judge to hold his position, and to have been found guilty of abusing the power of that position—a constant reminder of the importance of not abusing his position.

The corrupt piece of shit who issued this warrant certainly comes across as an example of the sort of judge who needs such a reminder, and who, now, should provide such a reminder to his successor.
Do you apply the same standard to judges in the Supreme Court?

That was Bush and Kerry.

Your" link' doesn't show shit.

Why would he even have to?
Because some RWNJ "media" site demanded Obama do so?

Obama never claimed he went to THE best schools................Trump did.
Obama never claimed to be really, really smart..............Trump did.
Obama never claimed to be a genius................Trump did.

Obama never threatened to sue them if his grades were leaked.
Obama went to Harvard, dude...lol.

Do you apply the same standard to judges in the Supreme Court?
Correct were they lying to the senate or to the American people?
The ONE of the very few, times Trump was telling the complete truth.

Oct 19 2016
Donald Trump said the overturning of the landmark Supreme Court decision giving women the right to abortion “will happen, automatically,” if he is elected president and gets to appoint justices to the high court.

When moderator Chris Wallace pressed him on whether he wanted the ruling overturned, Trump said, “That will happen, automatically in my opinion,” because he would get to nominate potentially several justices to the court.

June 24 2022
Former President Donald Trump called Friday’s Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade “the biggest WIN for LIFE in a generation” — and gave himself credit for the outcome in the controversial decision to undo federal abortion rights.

Trump said in Council Bluffs, Iowa. “Like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

August 10 2022
The former president invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination over 440 times during a Wednesday deposition before lawyers for New York Attorney General Letitia James' office.

The only question Trump answered...................when asked his name.

Obama went to Harvard, dude...lol.
Yes.

February 6 1990
Receiving support and praise from students and professors, Barack H. Obama was named the 104th president of the Harvard Law Review, becoming the legal journal's first Black leader.

The election, which drew national media attention, puts Obama in charge of a staff of 80 which edits and publishes articles by legal authorities eight times per year.

While many said yesterday that they believed the election was of historical significance, Obama downplayed its importance.

Forum List

Back