Meet Taylor Wilson

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
I certainly wouldn't deny there's racism ... esp in that depressing Texas hamlet, but what was interesting is Wilson's family had the means to move and get their kid into a school for gifted and in contact with college professors. I think Mohamed will turn out ok too, though.

Very illogical comparison.

You're right, it is illogical, if what you mean is; the young man whose hobby is to build bombs then-----then went on to create nuclear fusion in his parents garage got off scot-free. Compared the young man that built a clock getting handcuffed-arrested-perp walked out of his school-interrogated for hours without his parents or an attorney-fingerprinted-had his mug-shot taken, then yeah I agree, it's illogical.

I'm taking a wild guess but I'm guessing the teacher and cops are Islamaphobic Trump supporters?

You're right, it is illogical, if what you mean is; the young man whose hobby is to build bombs then-----then went on to create nuclear fusion in his parents garage got off scot-free. Compared the young man that built a clock getting handcuffed-arrested-perp walked out of his school-interrogated for hours without his parents or an attorney-fingerprinted-had his mug-shot taken, then yeah I agree, it's illogical.

I'm taking a wild guess but I'm guessing the teacher and cops are Islamaphobic Trump supporters?

You're missing the point, one took his to school, one didn't. If a kid walked into a school with a nuke? Yeah there would be an issue

12002934_10206746575596970_8331567960415778132_n.jpg

You're missing the point, one took his to school, one didn't. If a kid walked into a school with a nuke? Yeah there would be an issue

Nope, you're missing the point...

...one kid builds bombs and gets off scot-free, the other kid builds clocks gets arrested.

In order for a nuclear reactor to be dangerous first you have to take it into a school. THATS why Taylor wasnt arrested or questioned guys!

...one kid builds bombs and gets off scot-free, the other kid builds clocks gets arrested.

Who was making bombs?

Would the clock boy have been arrested if he hadn't taken it to school? You're trying to build a straw man and I see through it. Failed thread

If he had taken that nuclear reactor to school, logical.. not logical as your example.

Now mind you, I think the kid's school case was definitely mishandled by everyone. But that does not mean your example is logical in any way as a comparison..

Would the clock boy have been arrested if he hadn't taken it to school? You're trying to build a straw man and I see through it. Failed thread
Star is a moron of galactic proportions. The differences are obvious. And no there is no double standard with Muslims, however much the Left wants to push it. Actually I doubt even lefties would push this. Only idiots on this board.

Forum List

Back