Meet Taylor Wilson

Very illogical comparison.

You're right, it is illogical, if what you mean is; the young man whose hobby is to build bombs then-----then went on to create nuclear fusion in his parents garage got off scot-free. Compared the young man that built a clock getting handcuffed-arrested-perp walked out of his school-interrogated for hours without his parents or an attorney-fingerprinted-had his mug-shot taken, then yeah I agree, it's illogical.

I'm taking a wild guess but I'm guessing the teacher and cops are Islamaphobic Trump supporters?

You're missing the point, one took his to school, one didn't. If a kid walked into a school with a nuke? Yeah there would be an issue

Nope, you're missing the point...

...one kid builds bombs and gets off scot-free, the other kid builds clocks gets arrested.

Would the clock boy have been arrested if he hadn't taken it to school? You're trying to build a straw man and I see through it. Failed thread

Wait, when did bringing a clock to school grounds for arrest?

You're right, it is illogical, if what you mean is; the young man whose hobby is to build bombs then-----then went on to create nuclear fusion in his parents garage got off scot-free. Compared the young man that built a clock getting handcuffed-arrested-perp walked out of his school-interrogated for hours without his parents or an attorney-fingerprinted-had his mug-shot taken, then yeah I agree, it's illogical.

I'm taking a wild guess but I'm guessing the teacher and cops are Islamaphobic Trump supporters?

You're missing the point, one took his to school, one didn't. If a kid walked into a school with a nuke? Yeah there would be an issue

...one kid builds bombs and gets off scot-free, the other kid builds clocks gets arrested.

Would the clock boy have been arrested if he hadn't taken it to school? You're trying to build a straw man and I see through it. Failed thread

You didnt read the story?

This thread has failed, spinning and deflecting won't resurrect it

You asked if he wouldve been arrested if he didnt bring it to school. Clocks arent against the law in schools....so...your logic fails. They arrested him for some reason but its not because clocks are illegal

You asked if he wouldve been arrested if he didnt bring it to school. Clocks arent against the law in schools....so...your logic fails. They arrested him for some reason but its not because clocks are illegal
They arrested him because his English teacher did not realize that the circuit board was not some trigger or something to a bomb. Personally, I hope they'd do the same to a white kid, and since every school mass attack that I recall was done by a white person I guess they would. What really bothered me about the story was, though, that I didn't see where the teacher and the cops said something "hey, we're sorry we put you through this, but we want to protect everybody regardless of their race or religion." But instead the stupid focks who run the school suspended him. Nice. And the mayor is a racist. And, I'd guess their are some anti-muslim bigots in the Hellish Hamlet of the Irving Indep Sch Dist.

Who was making bombs?

You should always your own research - look it up yourself.
Hint - it isn't Ahmed Mohammed.

Who was making bombs?

A reactor isn't a bomb. Good grief this thread should be shot and it's misery ended

Who was making bombs?

A reactor isn't a bomb. Good grief this thread should be shot and it's misery ended

Good on you for recognizing a reactor is not a bomb - now take that knowledge over to one of the Iran treaty threads.

Who was making bombs?

Neither is a clock

Who was making bombs?

So the kid made a "bomb" out of a plastic pill bottle and some household chemicals.
So we can assume it's along the lines of a vinegar baking soda bomb.
Whoopty shit..I dont know anyone who didnt do that as a kid.
And the fact still remains,he didnt take em to school.

Who was making bombs?

Good on you for recognizing a reactor is not a bomb - now take that knowledge over to one of the Iran treaty threads.

At least I know it, you're floundering on your own thread. Of course you think Iran's nuclear program is all peaceful....you also can't grasp the difference between the stories of these two boys, so tell me why I should take anything you spew serious?

Who was making bombs?

So the kid made a "bomb" out of a plastic pill bottle and some household chemicals.

Baking soda "bombs" are lethal LOL. Mine were always a mess

Who was making bombs?

The idiots are referring to a plastic pill bottle bomb the guy made when he was ten using household chemicals,which were probably vinegar and baking soda.
Shit,when we were kids everyones dad reloaded their own shells so we had an ample supply of powder and we'd make bombs all the damn time just to see what we could blow up in the woods.

Who was making bombs?

Baking soda "bombs" are lethal LOL. Mine were always a mess
You could lose a eye with one of those things. (-:

Who was making bombs?

You should try harder, your research is incomplete...

Excerpts from:
at 10, he built his first bomb. At 14, he made a nuclear reactor. Now he’s 17…

Wilson isn’t an across-the-board thrill-seeker. Roller coasters scare him. He was reluctant to obtain his driver’s license and avoids getting behind the wheel. The only time he was grounded was when he let the family’s golden retriever out in the backyard while he was detonating bombs (not nuclear ones, Wilson clarifies, just garden-variety explosives made from household chemicals like stump remover).

Wilson returned home, went to the hardware store, bought a five-gallon drum, and filled it with water. He mixed in gadolinium, a chemical element that emits light when hit with radioactive particles. Because those flashes would be too weak to be seen with the naked eye, Wilson bored a hole into the drum and inserted a highly sensitive light detector, which he hooked up to his computer. He then placed the drum next to his nuclear reactor, behind the lead wall, and flipped the reactor’s switch to produce a silent explosion of radiation. Checking his computer, Wilson was delighted to see that his detector had picked up brief emissions of light. The detector worked—and unlike helium-3 testers, which cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, Wilson’s cost a few hundred bucks.

Who was making bombs?

The idiots are referring to a plastic pill bottle bomb the guy made when he was ten using household chemicals,which were probably vinegar and baking soda.
Shit,when we were kids everyones dad reloaded their own shells so we had an ample supply of powder and we'd make bombs all the damn time just to see what we could blow up in the woods.

When I was in HS the guys would have guns in racks in their pick ups. That happened today a SWAT team would show up

Forum List

Back