Meet the new mods, same as the old mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can tell, this place has always been under the control of the same individual.

The illusion shifts this way and that, but the reality stays the same.

• Banned
Sorry bout that,

1. You have free speech as long as certain mods agree.
2. Which new mods are doing this to you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I love that, " I'm paranoid crap". i just had a thread removed, didn't get the fucking name of the mod. Tom swift and his electric wombat. It happenened. Yes indeed.

I love that, " I'm paranoid crap". i just had a thread removed, didn't get the fucking name of the mod. Tom swift and his electric wombat. It happenened. Yes indeed.
Sorry bout that,

1. I understand.
2. Its frustrating.
3. Hang in there, and see it from their side, they have ALL the power, so at times they wield it.
4. Its what anyone would do.
5. Don't let it bother you much.
6. Its a debate site, where roofers, plumbers, and doctors can hash it out.
7. Mods here are pretty fair, and mod discreetly most the time.
8. But there is one mod who is a complete asshole, which his name will be kept secret, but he knows who he is. lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have to agree with Mary. The mods are killing this once great service. Some are okay and others abuse the ability given to them by USMB. They look for any reason to close down or move a thread, even though the topic fits in perfectly with the category they posted under; they just feel it fits another category better. Then you have to use that stupid "alerts" menu to try and follow the discussion.

I've been to other forums, and this one is the worst when it comes to mods. Other than the mods, it's a great service. I just hope the owners of this site take some action to stop this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back