Meet the New Muslim Mayor of London:

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
At a time when Europe is reeling from reports of Muslims refugees running amok everywhere they go, Londoners have quietly voted in a Muslim to be their mayor. Lahore Karahi is the first ever Muslim to be elected as mayor of London and possibly the first minority. Considering that his opponent, a conservative snob, tried to tie hm to Islamic extremists, the taste of victory is even more satisfying.

The story broke early this morning but, unless I missed it, not a peep or post from the news hounds who don't miss a thing over at USMB. Yes, the eerie silence is quite telling. Its as if the RW crowd is watching from the shadows thinking their world is crumbling. EGADS! Whats next... Will one of the Royals marry a... ( the unthinkable)????

Sadiq-Khan-R-and-his-wife-Saadiya-pose-for-photographers-AFP-800x430.jpg

The OP must have missed the fact that we already had a thread about this turd.
And speaking of him, he's already being an asshole:

London's new Muslim mayor condemns 'Trump-style' attacks

London (AFP) - London's new Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan accused Prime Minister David Cameron on Sunday of using "Donald Trump playbook" tactics to try to divide communities in a bid to prevent his election.

The day after being sworn in with a promise to be "mayor for all Londoners", the Labour lawmaker condemned Cameron's Conservatives for trying to link him to Islamic extremists during the election campaign.

"They used fear and innuendo to try to turn different ethnic and religious groups against each other -- something straight out of the Donald Trump playbook," Khan wrote in The Observer newspaper.

"Londoners deserved better and I hope it's something the Conservative party will never try to repeat."

Khan won 57 percent of the vote in Thursday's mayoral election, securing 1.3 million votes to see off multimillionaire Tory Zac Goldsmith and making history as the first Muslim mayor of a major Western capital.

The 45-year-old, the son of a Pakistani immigrant bus driver, hailed his victory as a triumph of "unity over division" after weeks of Tory criticism over his past appearances at public events alongside radical Muslims.

A number of Conservative politicians criticised the tone of the campaign, but Defence Secretary Michael Fallon said the questions raised had been legitimate.

Here's what kind of dickwad the idiots of London have elected:

Sadiq Khan apologises after using 'Uncle Tom' racial slur against moderate Muslim groups
LABOUR’S London Mayor candidate Sadiq Khan has been forced to make a grovelling apology after using a racial slur against moderate Muslim groups who were trying to take on extremists.

In a humiliating revelation ahead of the polls today, it emerged that Mr Khan had described Muslim moderates as “Uncle Toms” when he was minister for community cohesion in Labour’s last government in 2009.

The highly charged phrase has been used in black groups to refer to those who failed to take on white prejudice.

During a discussion about Muslim voters, Mr Khan said: "You can't just pick and choose who you speak to. You can't just talk to Uncle Toms."

Mr Khan's team said he "regrets" using the phrase, used against black people to suggest they are subservient to whites.

Sadiq Khan apologises after using 'Uncle Tom' racial slur against moderate Muslim groups

I think its a great day for the world.
We will see first hand what the intent of the muslims are by watching what the terror,, I mean, new mayor does.
If he attempts to change the way things are done to appease the animal,, I mean, his fellow muslims, then we can assume that the jihad is alive and well.
It will give us valid and proven reason to back Donald Trumps plan to stop these radicals from entering the U.S.

At a time when Europe is reeling from reports of Muslims refugees running amok everywhere they go, Londoners have quietly voted in a Muslim to be their mayor. Lahore Karahi is the first ever Muslim to be elected as mayor of London and possibly the first minority. Considering that his opponent, a conservative snob, tried to tie hm to Islamic extremists, the taste of victory is even more satisfying.

The story broke early this morning but, unless I missed it, not a peep or post from the news hounds who don't miss a thing over at USMB. Yes, the eerie silence is quite telling. Its as if the RW crowd is watching from the shadows thinking their world is crumbling. EGADS! Whats next... Will one of the Royals marry a... ( the unthinkable)????

First mayor of London with a Fatwa on his head.

First mayor or London who has only had children with one woman who was his wife.

First mayor of London who hasn't been divorced.

And all they talk about is that he's a Muslim.

First mayor or London who has only had children with one woman who was his wife.

Admirable.

But he's had some dodgy connections.

England is experiencing total collapse. Bring the Royal Family to the US and their billions to pay for our Democrat programs. Oh, Lord won't would you buy me a Mercedes Benz, my friends all drive Porsches and I must make amends...

It is very interesting how the right-wingers squawk endlessly how the British have no business concerning themselves or commenting on who gets elected in the US. Yet lookey here how they are so perturbed and concerned about who is elected in the UK. Hypocrisy at its best.

The right-wing goes on and on how the British should keep their nose out of our business when it comes to electing a president, yet the US president’s policies always have a huge effect on the rest of the world, including the UK.

And yet here you are concerning yourself with the election of the mayor of London, who has no impact whatsoever on America. What true hypocrites.

England is experiencing total collapse. Bring the Royal Family to the US and their billions to pay for our Democrat programs. Oh, Lord won't would you buy me a Mercedes Benz, my friends all drive Porsches and I must make amends...
Bullshit. Nonsense.

The OP must have missed the fact that we already had a thread about this turd.
And speaking of him, he's already being an asshole:

London (AFP) - London's new Muslim mayor Sadiq Khan accused Prime Minister David Cameron on Sunday of using "Donald Trump playbook" tactics to try to divide communities in a bid to prevent his election.

The day after being sworn in with a promise to be "mayor for all Londoners", the Labour lawmaker condemned Cameron's Conservatives for trying to link him to Islamic extremists during the election campaign.

"They used fear and innuendo to try to turn different ethnic and religious groups against each other -- something straight out of the Donald Trump playbook," Khan wrote in The Observer newspaper.

"Londoners deserved better and I hope it's something the Conservative party will never try to repeat."

Khan won 57 percent of the vote in Thursday's mayoral election, securing 1.3 million votes to see off multimillionaire Tory Zac Goldsmith and making history as the first Muslim mayor of a major Western capital.

The 45-year-old, the son of a Pakistani immigrant bus driver, hailed his victory as a triumph of "unity over division" after weeks of Tory criticism over his past appearances at public events alongside radical Muslims.

A number of Conservative politicians criticised the tone of the campaign, but Defence Secretary Michael Fallon said the questions raised had been legitimate.

Sounds like there is as much racial animus in London as in Chicago but from what little I know it appears to be more subdued there in London town. But everything is not as the media makes it appear to be as evidenced by Kahari's unprecedented ascension. My question is: what did the London conservatives do to make so many White Londoners abandon them? This radical departure from tradition merits a deeper investigation. Please join in and lets get to the bottom of this. Amazing, simply amazing!

It is very interesting how the right-wingers squawk endlessly how the British have no business concerning themselves or commenting on who gets elected in the US. Yet lookey here how they are so perturbed and concerned about who is elected in the UK. Hypocrisy at its best.

The right-wing goes on and on how the British should keep their nose out of our business when it comes to electing a president, yet the US president’s policies always have a huge effect on the rest of the world, including the UK.

And yet here you are concerning yourself with the election of the mayor of London, who has no impact whatsoever on America. What true hypocrites.
actually, if you look close I think the general idea is that we can now watch and prove that what we say would happen, will happen.
I personally think its great that they elected a suicide bomber.

I have worked with an immigrant Englishman in the US on high tech. The Englishman was haughty and incompetent and soon got fired. Same for the Russians. Englishmen have a weak handshake and Russians have a strong handshake. Japanese prefer not to handshake and a slight nod of your brow is all that is needed when meeting the President of Daifuku.

I have worked with an immigrant Englishman in the US on high tech. The Englishman was haughty and incompetent and soon got fired. Same for the Russians. Englishmen have a weak handshake and Russians have a strong handshake. Japanese prefer not to handshake and a slight nod of your brow is all that is needed when meeting the President of Daifuku.
well dafuku too.

Zac Goldsmith ran a lousy campaign. Though I liked his vision for improving the transport system. Keep London running.

It seems to me that elections are lost, not won.

"Uncle Tom" is a pretty racist thing to say, and nasty too when describing Muslims who are trying to moderate Islam and make it less dangerous and obnoxious to the outside world. I predict that this new mayor will be a total disaster for London, and the world. And don't think that the mayor of a city of 8.5 million people can't harm the interests of the United States, he certainly can.

Admirable.

But he's had some dodgy connections.

Well the Bush's had the Saudi royal family, now that's dodgy.

So who is dodgy for this guy? Corbyn?

Forum List

Back