Megachurch Choir Premiered ‘Make America Great Again’ Song Amidst Hymns for Donald Trump (Video)

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Awesome. Enjoy on this great day 4th of July

-Geaux
----------------

“Let Me Out There, That is the Most Beautiful Music”

Last night, Donald Trump cost taxpayers’ at least $400,000 to headline the Celebrate Freedom Concert in Washington D.C. with anti-gay pastor Robert Jeffress.

The president utilized his first 4th of July speech in office to attack the media, praise the pastor who’s linked homosexuality to pedophilia and pander for the evangelical and veteran votes, but was also rewarded in song by the First Baptist Dallas Church choir.

Megachurch Choir Premiered ‘Make America Great Again’ Song Amidst Hymns for Donald Trump (Video)

Make America saudi arabia of Christianity...A religious fascist state.

We were a Christian Nation and a blessed one at that until we turned against God. Now we are a burning, flooding, random murdering, cesspool...

I bet you long for the civil war, days of slavery, back street abortions, the depression of 1929, WWI and WWII,
Nam war, the KKK, prohibition, etc, and who can forgot the Wild West Days fighting those Indians. Those were the Godly days.

-Geaux
----------------

Last night, Donald Trump cost taxpayers’ at least $400,000 to headline the Celebrate Freedom Concert in Washington D.C. with anti-gay pastor Robert Jeffress.

The president utilized his first 4th of July speech in office to attack the media, praise the pastor who’s linked homosexuality to pedophilia and pander for the evangelical and veteran votes, but was also rewarded in song by the First Baptist Dallas Church choir.

Thank you for the link to the first annual freedom rally. We can count on the Fake News media to not present this on their tv stations or publicize it in their shit rags.

You have your freedoms thanks to the Christians who founded this country and to those who keep it free today. If America was like Saudia Arabia your ass would be thrown off a building, idiot.

-Geaux
----------------

And his trumpettes slurped it up.

So, in addition to having a president who is totally incompetent, as well as a loose cannon, we have the beginnings of a cult.

'Mega' church is anti-Christ to begin with. Jesus was about spending money to help the poor, not hire contractors.

Does that mean we can toss you off a rooftop?
See? Just itching from envy.

You apply as well.
Oh, I have no doubt that if it weren't for our secular laws, you'd try.

Good thing hillary didnt win eh?
Her worst would have been better than trump's best. That's being proven right now.

Does that mean we can toss you off a rooftop?
See? Just itching from envy.

You apply as well.
Oh, I have no doubt that if it weren't for our secular laws, you'd try.

Good thing hillary didnt win eh?
Her worst would have been better than trump's best. That's being proven right now.

How is that being proven when hillary the two time loser isnt in the White House?

Forum List

Back