Meghan and Harry had a Baby Girl, . . .

And they promptly piss off the Queen with the name they chose for the cute baby girl.

They’re taking legal action against the BBC.

It seems they can’t do anything with out incurring rancour and division. And at a time when the birth of a new baby should be bringing everyone together.

Markle’s father comes to mind. Why don’t they start mending bridges with him? He only lives 70 miles away from them.

I wonder if she automatically has duel citizenship.
She automatically has American citizenship, and I believe they need to claim British (through Harry), which they certainly will.

She is also only the second person in the history of the world, after her brother Archie, who can theoretically become both British monarch and American President.
Neither are in line for the throne.

1623372499199.jpeg

She automatically has American citizenship, and I believe they need to claim British (through Harry), which they certainly will.

She is also only the second person in the history of the world, after her brother Archie, who can theoretically become both British monarch and American President.
Neither are in line for the throne.
Both are. Just because Prince Harry has resigned from his royal duties does not disqualify his children from the line of succession.

Here's the section from the Royal Family's website, although it has apparently not yet been updated to include Lilibet.

Probably, but certainly, she's American. Just like the children born to Chinese, Mexican, Honduran... you get the picture. I wish the kid the best. She's going to need all the goodwill possible, growing up with THAT as a mother and father.

Well, TBH, I don't think she'll have much exposure to a father because eventually, Harry is going to tire of having to ask Meghan to allow him to have his balls back and she'll refuse. I hope he doesn't have to beg to see the kids after she guts him in a messy divorce.

All kidding aside, at one time I respected him more than any of the rest simply because he demanded to be allowed to serve in Afghanistan.
I was wrong, I admit it. He's one of the worst cases of a man being "whipped", that I've ever seen. Maybe it's because of childhood trauma but William dealt with that too and he seems squared away. William CERTAINLY had better taste in women than did little Harry.

Kate Middleton is ALL class and has a wonderful demeanor that's perfectly suited for her role in the family. She's one of those timeless beauties that will still be turning men's heads when she has long said goodbye to her 40s and even her 50s. Yeah... William either got VERY lucky or he's got much better taste than his little brother.
All kidding aside, at one time I respected him more than any of the rest simply because he demanded to be allowed to serve in Afghanistan.

This is what makes me SMH...Harry was a man's man for doing that.....You'd think that someone with nuts like that would refuse to have them tucked away in some strumpet's lockbox.

The Royal Family's rock star, kowtowed into being a tower of pussy whipped Jell-O. :dunno:

I think he's wrestling with the fact that he doesn't know who his real father is.

Probably, but certainly, she's American. Just like the children born to Chinese, Mexican, Honduran... you get the picture. I wish the kid the best. She's going to need all the goodwill possible, growing up with THAT as a mother and father.

Well, TBH, I don't think she'll have much exposure to a father because eventually, Harry is going to tire of having to ask Meghan to allow him to have his balls back and she'll refuse. I hope he doesn't have to beg to see the kids after she guts him in a messy divorce.

I was wrong, I admit it. He's one of the worst cases of a man being "whipped", that I've ever seen. Maybe it's because of childhood trauma but William dealt with that too and he seems squared away. William CERTAINLY had better taste in women than did little Harry.

Kate Middleton is ALL class and has a wonderful demeanor that's perfectly suited for her role in the family. She's one of those timeless beauties that will still be turning men's heads when she has long said goodbye to her 40s and even her 50s. Yeah... William either got VERY lucky or he's got much better taste than his little brother.

This is what makes me SMH...Harry was a man's man for doing that.....You'd think that someone with nuts like that would refuse to have them tucked away in some strumpet's lockbox.

The Royal Family's rock star, kowtowed into being a tower of pussy whipped Jell-O. :dunno:
400 yrs ago those 2 would have their heads chopped off for treason against the king.

Lilibet "Lili" Diana Mountbatten-Windsor was born on Friday morning in a hospital in Santa Barbara, California.

I wonder what the chances are that it's the Cottage Hospital, where my father had a very long career, from starting some time when I was a young child, until he retired.
It's a money grab name---something that the bastard of the chauver and his ho wife can try to use sell products like clothing with and one that they hope won't get them disowned by the royals who chose the name or regardless of the parents wishes---oh well as said bastard of the chauver is not a real royal anyways. Lili products coming...

Remember the royals and celebrities alike have been trademarking their kids names from birth and then use these trademark names and celebrity endorse (they kids will be put up as celebrities with lots of marketing) to sell shit............the little monsters of the real royal and his wife and super rich off their products sold off their names.

The poor little baby. Imagine having such Awful Parents.

What ever possessed the fools to name the child Lilibet? Could they find no other way of insulting the Queen?

Forum List

Back