Megyn Kelly Gets a Taste of Her Own Medicine!!!

Megyn sold her soul to Fox News her money, job etc... and hence...to Jeb Bush

Why Megyn why?

not nice :(

I thought you were stronger.

oh well....

When a moderator or news anchor, reporter becomes part of the story she'd not doing her job. This was a presidential debate and look at the questions she asked ..pathetic actually following a script fed to her

I know...

and I used to like her....:(

See what happens Tuesday morning after her Monday ratings are known. I'll bet they are in the toilet.

Megyn kelly is a filthy ****!!!

th

America needs a real conservative news network, not another commie lib one like all the rest!
Actually, I disagree. I would like to see a real news network that gives straight news. Then for opinion shows, have both Republican and Democrat represented. That was what I thought Fox was. But this debate you could see they were calling Establishment Republican desires.

When a moderator or news anchor, reporter becomes part of the story she'd not doing her job. This was a presidential debate and look at the questions she asked ..pathetic actually following a script fed to her

I know...

and I used to like her....:(
Yeah back before she sold out

I though she was clever and strong and beautiful

Now after this fiasco behavior of hers

I think

she is cheap

Why your liking for Jeb Bush Megyn? Why with the Bush dinasty once again?

you disappoint many of us big time...who truly liked you!

oh well

I would have loved to be a mouse in Roger Ailes, Chris Wallace'. Bret Baier or Meryn Kelly's office yesterday and today.

Why?
Damage control... "My God, what did we do?" That had to be the topic of the morning.

You're kidding, right?

:lol:

Fox hasn't been "damaged" by this. There's nothing to "control".

They just had their highest ratings in history.

Morons whining on the internet does not "damage" Fox.
They had their highest rating BEFORE the debate. I read on those comments, many were boycotting the network and individual shows. We'll see. She sure changed her facebook after last night!

How do you account for the high poll numbers for Trump the day after?

I attribute Trump's high poll numbers to the number of angry, impotent and entirely uninformed right-wingers in this country who think that being an asshole is something to be proud of.

But I think you're vastly overestimating how many of you guys there are out there.

Most people saw the debates, and the follow-up insults as what they were - a clown pretending to be a real candidate, and then blowing up as soon as he was asked a tough question.

America needs a real conservative news network, not another commie lib one like all the rest!
No such critter, unfortunately. I'd like to find a nice reliable UNBIASED news site but that is like finding Solomon's Mines.

Fox paid Megyn to go with Jeb Bush......Fox likes Bush

WHY??????????????? MEGYN??????????

why :(...

that is sad...and... weak of you to give in to them

Forum List

Back