Megyn Kelly Gets a Taste of Her Own Medicine!!!

I would have loved to be a mouse in Roger Ailes, Chris Wallace'. Bret Baier or Meryn Kelly's office yesterday and today.

Why?
Damage control... "My God, what did we do?" That had to be the topic of the morning.

You're kidding, right?

:lol:

Fox hasn't been "damaged" by this. There's nothing to "control".

They just had their highest ratings in history.

Morons whining on the internet does not "damage" Fox.
They had their highest rating BEFORE the debate. I read on those comments, many were boycotting the network and individual shows. We'll see. She sure changed her facebook after last night!

How do you account for the high poll numbers for Trump the day after?

I attribute Trump's high poll numbers to the number of angry, impotent and entirely uninformed right-wingers in this country who think that being an asshole is something to be proud of.

But I think you're vastly overestimating how many of you guys there are out there.

Most people saw the debates, and the follow-up insults as what they were - a clown pretending to be a real candidate, and then blowing up as soon as he was asked a tough question.
Stupid question actually certainly not relevant to anything. Simply an attempt to smear and slander

Damage control... "My God, what did we do?" That had to be the topic of the morning.

You're kidding, right?

They had their highest rating BEFORE the debate. I read on those comments, many were boycotting the network and individual shows. We'll see. She sure changed her facebook after last night!

I attribute Trump's high poll numbers to the number of angry, impotent and entirely uninformed right-wingers in this country who think that being an asshole is something to be proud of.

But I think you're vastly overestimating how many of you guys there are out there.

Most people saw the debates, and the follow-up insults as what they were - a clown pretending to be a real candidate, and then blowing up as soon as he was asked a tough question.
Stupid question actually certainly not relevant to anything. Simply an attempt to smear and slander

Of course - Donald's history of being a international clown isn't "relevant" to whether or not he'd make a good President.

Neither is the fact that he's so thin-skinned that he can't help but respond by calling her a "bimbo" and wondering whether she was on the rag.

Fox paid Megyn to go with Jeb Bush......Fox likes Bush

WHY??????????????? MEGYN??????????

why :(...

that is sad...and... weak of you to give in to them
You are absolutely right, Skye. And to make things worse, Jeb didn't so that well.

You're kidding, right?

Of course - Donald's history of being a international clown isn't "relevant" to whether or not he'd make a good President.

Neither is the fact that he's so thin-skinned that he can't help but respond by calling her a "bimbo" and wondering whether she was on the rag.
Show me the tweet where he says rag or infers it was her menstrual cycle.

You're kidding, right?

Show me the tweet where he says rag or infers it was her menstraul cycle.

You've seen the tweet.

If you want to be obtuse and pretend that he meant her "nose", nothing I can say will change that.

You are absolutely right, Skye. And to make things worse, Jeb didn't so that well.

Exactly right!

I agree totally with you....

How disappointing is to see a journalist woman, that we all thought had principles ....crumpling before money...

Sad

Last night, I went to Megyn Kelley's facebook page, The Kelly File Facebook , and saw the vitriol blast away from viewers of the debate. I, or many of us, were not surprised at the comments of rudeness, fixing the outcome, unprofessionalism and downright stupid questions attacking Donald Trump.

People wanted to be heard. The numbers went about 99.5% of the comments were antiFox and anti Kelly. I started reading about midnight and what can I say. She was crucified.

I looked again this evening and see that she has added pictures of the candidates, hoping they would "like" those comments and forget about what else was being said. If you are interested in seeing the flames, start reading from about midnight back to the time the debate ended. Interesting stuff.

The Kelly File Facebook
Kelly was put front and center at Fauxnews a couple of years ago to soften that network's image. Not working,

I still like her though...

hope she will reconsider

will money win over her principles?

You're kidding, right?

Where has this attitude been from you with the current thin skinned occupant of the White House. You know, the guy who called working class Americans he disagrees with "bitter clingers", and has said "the police acted stupidly", calling out the SCOTUS. Perhaps I missed it, if so, my apologies.

As for an international clown, you'll find one in the White House.

Last night, I went to Megyn Kelley's facebook page, The Kelly File Facebook , and saw the vitriol blast away from viewers of the debate. I, or many of us, were not surprised at the comments of rudeness, fixing the outcome, unprofessionalism and downright stupid questions attacking Donald Trump.

People wanted to be heard. The numbers went about 99.5% of the comments were antiFox and anti Kelly. I started reading about midnight and what can I say. She was crucified.

I looked again this evening and see that she has added pictures of the candidates, hoping they would "like" those comments and forget about what else was being said. If you are interested in seeing the flames, start reading from about midnight back to the time the debate ended. Interesting stuff.

The Kelly File Facebook

Donald is a democrat, and if you have, or do listen to Megyn Kelly...she is a staunch Republican.

"FOX News Channel’s The Kelly File hit its highest ratings of 2015 ....."

The Kelly File Duggar Interview is 1 Program in All of Basic Cable for Day in Total Viewers - Ratings TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

Donald is doing nothing but sticking his foot in his mouth. By the way, he should feel extremely privileged to have been in Megyns presence.

Megyn does not get upset. She does not get mad ; but when asking a question to a studio guest, she does get frustrated if she does not understand an event, decision, persons actions....or something similar; especially when she has that damn pen in her hand. BUT SHE does not get angry that I have ever seen. Typical Lawyer education.....and she is a Lawyer ; and her only setback that I see...is that sometimes she fails at research. Really fails, OR she has one heck of a poker hand and she keeps it to herself.

Megyn is educated, and she has a good head on her shoulders. Her straight face, her smile, her neutral face....all tale the tales of her intentions and thoughts when she has a guest on her show. Beware of the person whom is smart and educated. Beware of the person whom can deduct and dissect. Beware of the person whom is attentive.

Donald has only one thing going for him.....and in my belief that is money. If he were smart, he would not have the assistants he has. If he were smart, he would not have done a reality show...being asinine and telling people that "Your fired". If he was really well off, he would not have had to do a reality show period.

Is Trump serious about the Presidency, OR is he just being loud. Is he stealing votes ( a frequent tactic )? Either way...a reality show fraud in my opinion...should not be President.

And, a person can learn a lot by watching Megyn Kelly.

Shadow 355

Exactly right!

I agree totally with you....

How disappointing is to see a journalist woman, that we all thought had principles ....crumpling before money...

Sad

I agree with you...it was sad but it also made me mad. It wasn't fair to the other candidates.Now the whole nation is talking about Trump.

You're kidding, right?

Where has this attitude been from you with the current thin skinned occupant of the White House. You know, the guy who called working class Americans he disagrees with "bitter clingers", and has said "the police acted stupidly", calling out the SCOTUS. Perhaps I missed it, if so, my apologies.

As for an international clown, you'll find one in the White House.

Donald Trump tweeted 27 childish personal attacks against Megan Kelly in less than 24 hours.

I realize that all you've got at this point is trying to change the subject to Obama, but it's not going to work.

I still like her though...

hope she will reconsider

will money win over her principles?

She is a smart and attractive person who should not be wasting her life at FauxNews

She shouldn't be wasting her life in CNN ..that's for sure

let her waste her life in FOX rather in CNN or any other Liberal Zoombie News Channel

The Kelly File Facebook

Donald is a democrat, and if you have, or do listen to Megyn Kelly...she is a staunch Republican.

"FOX News Channel’s The Kelly File hit its highest ratings of 2015 ....."

The Kelly File Duggar Interview is 1 Program in All of Basic Cable for Day in Total Viewers - Ratings TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

Donald is doing nothing but sticking his foot in his mouth. By the way, he should feel extremely privileged to have been in Megyns presence.

Megyn does not get upset. She does not get mad ; but when asking a question to a studio guest, she does get frustrated if she does not understand an event, decision, persons actions....or something similar; especially when she has that damn pen in her hand. BUT SHE does not get angry that I have ever seen. Typical Lawyer education.....and she is a Lawyer ; and her only setback that I see...is that sometimes she fails at research. Really fails, OR she has one heck of a poker hand and she keeps it to herself.

Megyn is educated, and she has a good head on her shoulders. Her straight face, her smile, her neutral face....all tale the tales of her intentions and thoughts when she has a guest on her show. Beware of the person whom is smart and educated. Beware of the person whom can deduct and dissect. Beware of the person whom is attentive.

Donald has only one thing going for him.....and in my belief that is money. If he were smart, he would not have the assistants he has. If he were smart, he would not have done a reality show...being asinine and telling people that "Your fired". If he was really well off, he would not have had to do a reality show period.

Is Trump serious about the Presidency, OR is he just being loud. Is he stealing votes ( a frequent tactic )? Either way...a reality show fraud in my opinion...should not be President.

And, a person can learn a lot by watching Megyn Kelly.

Shadow 355
Thank you Shadow. You didn't address the problem I have with Fox News as well as Megyn. This was supposed to be a debate for 10 candidates. It was an opportunity for the public to learn about each one. With what actually happened in that Trump got most of the questions, time and even when other candidates had their turn she turned them back to Trump. "tell him what you think..."

It was a set up dog and pony show. I was interested in all the candidates with three particular candidates I have formed a semi opinion of. Trump was not one. Time was lost for all of the other candidates. It was a sham.

Last edited:

Donald Trump tweeted 27 childish personal attacks against Megan Kelly in less than 24 hours.

He did....or a member of his staff did? A Chief of Staff, Political advisor....or someone else?

Whom do the fingerprints belong to?

Shadow 355

I think it's safe to assume that they're from him - no political advisor on the face of the earth would be that stupid.

40539attractive person who should not be wasting her life at FauxNews

She shouldn't be wasting her life in CCN ..that's for sure

let her waste her life in FOX rather in CNN or any other Liberal Zoombie News Channel[/QUOTE]

Fox is a conservative channel. Megyn is a Republican.

Shadow 355

Last edited:

Forum List

Back