Megyn Kelly Gets a Taste of Her Own Medicine!!!

I realize that all you've got at this point is trying to change the subject to Trumps antics, but it's not going to work. ;) We are discussing a failed debate. Failed because the moderators attacked one candidate instead of allowing each to have their own time equally.

:lol:

I bet you think that was clever.

There's nothing funnier to me than right-wing butthurt.

Waahh! Megyn Kelly was so mean to Donald! Waahh! It's so unfair!! Waah!!

How dare she ask him questions! We must destroy her!
LOL

She is just getting return fire for the debate...................
Play with fire and get burned..........

And I'm laughing my ass off over it.................Both parties and the media want to attack Trump and he still gets the better of them.

Butt hurt...................lol................this shit is funny.

It takes quite a ridiculous worldview to think that Trump "got the better" of either FOX or Megyn Kelly.
Polls are polls, thousands of comments relate to thousands of pissed off people that just may not tune in again.

Keep the faith.
Thank you, TDII. You, too!

LOL

And I'm laughing my ass off over it.................Both parties and the media want to attack Trump and he still gets the better of them.

It takes quite a ridiculous worldview to think that Trump "got the better" of either FOX or Megyn Kelly.
Polls are polls, thousands of comments relate to thousands of pissed off people that just may not tune in again.

Keep the faith.
Their favorite is a known Liar and old Hag. And their debates are months off.............because they don't want to debate much. Too much luggage.

LOL

Keep the faith.
Their favorite is a known Liar and old Hag. And their debates are months off.............because they don't want to debate much. Too much luggage.
That is right. I bet she fought those debates all summer. I would like to hear about her accomplishments....

Keep the faith.
That is right. I bet she fought those debates all summer. I would like to hear about her accomplishments....

:lmao::lmao:

Stupid question actually certainly not relevant to anything. Simply an attempt to smear and slander

Of course - Donald's history of being a international clown isn't "relevant" to whether or not he'd make a good President.

Neither is the fact that he's so thin-skinned that he can't help but respond by calling her a "bimbo" and wondering whether she was on the rag.

Where has this attitude been from you with the current thin skinned occupant of the White House. You know, the guy who called working class Americans he disagrees with "bitter clingers", and has said "the police acted stupidly", calling out the SCOTUS. Perhaps I missed it, if so, my apologies.

As for an international clown, you'll find one in the White House.

Donald Trump tweeted 27 childish personal attacks against Megan Kelly in less than 24 hours.

I realize that all you've got at this point is trying to change the subject to Obama, but it's not going to work.

What I used was a comparison, which you didn't answer to.

Were Trumps tweets childish? I agree, yes. Perhaps if Megyn acted like an adult and conducted herself in an unbiased manner, instead of just being a representative for the establishment, she and FAUX News wouldn't be getting this backlash. Actions have consequences, and both Meg and FAUX News are finding that out.

What "consequences" are "Meg and Faux" finding out about?

That there are a bunch of whiny Trump fans on facebook? Pretty sure they already knew that.

It is more than just Trump fans on Facebook. There are also major conservative talk hosts shredding Meg and FAUX. Most of those who,listen to conservative talk radio also watch FAUX News.

As for the consequences, we are seeing some of them now. However, while FAUX News has low credibility with those on the left; regardless if Republican voters like Trump or not, they saw what transpired. So, one of the consequences for Meg and FAUX, they've also lost credibility with their loyal...perhaps now formerly loyal viewers.

As for Trump, I like some of the issues he's brought forth, and his exposing who is establishment, but I wasn't impressed with him during the debate.

My favorite is Rand Paul.

LOL

Keep the faith.

Come on, think critically.

Why do you think the Democratic Party primary debates are months away? Think about it.

What would they have to gain by starting the circus this early? The GOP clown show is already in full swing - why fight for airtime?

Depending on how much money they've been able to raise, we're going to start hearing more from the Dems in the race in the next few months - but they'd be stupid to interrupt the stream of nonsense coming from the GOP side right now.

Keep the faith.

Come on, think critically.

Why do you think the Democratic Party primary debates are months away? Think about it.

What would they have to gain by starting the circus this early? The GOP clown show is already in full swing - why fight for airtime?

Depending on how much money they've been able to raise, we're going to start hearing more from the Dems in the race in the next few months - but they'd be stupid to interrupt the stream of nonsense coming from the GOP side right now.
I understand what they are doing. They will not have many debates..............too much luggage for the old hag

Where has this attitude been from you with the current thin skinned occupant of the White House. You know, the guy who called working class Americans he disagrees with "bitter clingers", and has said "the police acted stupidly", calling out the SCOTUS. Perhaps I missed it, if so, my apologies.

Donald Trump tweeted 27 childish personal attacks against Megan Kelly in less than 24 hours.

I realize that all you've got at this point is trying to change the subject to Obama, but it's not going to work.
I realize that all you've got at this point is trying to change the subject to Trumps antics, but it's not going to work. ;) We are discussing a failed debate. Failed because the moderators attacked one candidate instead of allowing each to have their own time equally.

Are you reading my posts? It doesn't appear you are understanding that one candidate was taking up all the time that was supposed to be used on each of them equally! Cruz waited 80 minutes to talk! Is that a way to hold a debate???? Are you hearing me?
Uh, BTW,,yeah I think I was clever:)

Yep, I've been reading your posts, you've spent the whole thread whining about how unfairly Trump was treated.

Do you remember your OP? There was no mention of Cruz in there, or any other candidates in there - just Trump.
You must be dense:eusa_wall: The point is Magan Kelly didn't do her job as a moderator. she didn't do her job for the American people. We want substance not tabloid bullshit

LOL

He's stirring the pot..................and stirring the establishment up.............He's getting hit from all sides and doesn't care one bit.................

They are not used to getting this type of return fire. I'm loving it. Poetic justice to the establishment and the media.............

Trump is putting on a show. It is what he does............and he's flaming the entire sphere............

Got any popcorn. LOL

I don't disagree.

But how has he "won" against FOX or Megyn Kelly? How has his clown show hurt them?

You can shout victory for Trump as loudly as you can, but it doesn't mean much by itself.
Their ratings went through the roof because of Trump. And the back and forth between Kelly and Trump will get people watching..............And then it will get Trump more air time, and he doesn't have to pay a dime.

They in the end scratch each others backs.

The win.................was he was attacked and held his ground without significant hit's in the polls so far...................and Kelly is getting attacked by angry twitters. It's fun to watch.
The rating were "through the roof because people are interested, not because of trump, because of the wrong direction the country is heading. Conservative turn out will be high in this election, bad news for the leftists

LOL

He's stirring the pot..................and stirring the establishment up.............He's getting hit from all sides and doesn't care one bit.................

They are not used to getting this type of return fire. I'm loving it. Poetic justice to the establishment and the media.............

Trump is putting on a show. It is what he does............and he's flaming the entire sphere............

Got any popcorn. LOL

I don't disagree.

But how has he "won" against FOX or Megyn Kelly? How has his clown show hurt them?

You can shout victory for Trump as loudly as you can, but it doesn't mean much by itself.
Their ratings went through the roof because of Trump. And the back and forth between Kelly and Trump will get people watching..............And then it will get Trump more air time, and he doesn't have to pay a dime.

The win.................was he was attacked and held his ground without significant hit's in the polls so far...................and Kelly is getting attacked by angry twitters. It's fun to watch.
The rating were "through the roof because people are interested, not because of trump, because of the wrong direction the country is heading. Conservative turn out will be high in this election, bad news for the leftists
I disagree.............the pregame pushed for fire works at the debate and a lot of that had to see what Trump was gonna do..............

We'll see on turn out.........If Jeb takes it turn out will be low.

It saddens me that NaziCons are attacking their Fox master. Who's going to feed the mushrooms their special diet of Slanted Halfwit Ideology Transmissions (S.H.I.T.). Each mushroom needs about 40 pounds of S.H.I.T. per day to match its IQ.

Parroting MS-NBC again are you, Hitler?

Interesting that the #1 Fox News Stripper wants the losing candidates to take an Oath of Support but they're so obviously trying to destroy one of them before it's even started.

Fox News: Shit. I don't miss Cable TV at all.

Got any popcorn. LOL

I don't disagree.

I disagree.............the pregame pushed for fire works at the debate and a lot of that had to see what Trump was gonna do..............

Jeb not taking anything and this whole election is not about Donald Trump. Some people get too crazy with he side show. Shouldn't we stick to substance instead of the side show.? That's what liberals do deflect from the real issues for the side show. You can see it all over this board

Got any popcorn. LOL

I don't disagree.

Jeb not taking anything and this whole election is not about Donald Trump. Some people get too crazy with he side show. Shouldn't we stick to substance instead of the side show.? That's what liberals do deflect from the real issues for the side show. You can see it all over this board
I'm just watching the show.............and that what the whole system has become............and trump is throwing blood into the water..............

The feeding Frenzy is on..................to draw attention away from everything else...............Like the debt ceiling which is ongoing since March...........but the show requires it to be dealt with in the Primaries..............it is staged.................and planned out as they laugh at all of us.............

Where in the debate was this mentioned..........the debt ceiling and how we are ALREADY THERE............putting it off for POLITICAL REASONS..............

Trump has upped the ante...............and I'm down with that...........but he still doesn't have my vote...........he is very well a plant...........and think Carson is far smarter than he is.................He seems to me like the most Honest on the stage............yet soft spoken...............but would get the black votes..........and turn the tide to an easy victory.

It saddens me that NaziCons are attacking their Fox master. Who's going to feed the mushrooms their special diet of Slanted Halfwit Ideology Transmissions (S.H.I.T.). Each mushroom needs about 40 pounds of S.H.I.T. per day to match its IQ.
See we have our own minds, we don't follow talking points the way liberals do. Shit has more iq points than liberals have.

Sorry....but we don't like journalists with an ax to grind. You may like them making your choices for you, but we resent it.

So what does everyone who is so upset with Megyn Kelly, Bret Baier, Chris Wallace and FOX want? Would you have wanted them to treat Trump the way the MSM treated Obama in 2008 and 2012 especially 2008 which was to kiss his ass toss him nothing but softball questions and not challenge him in any way? That helped get us our current whiney thin skined President who can't handle tough questions or being challenged I for one would just as soon not have another one.

Damage control... "My God, what did we do?" That had to be the topic of the morning.

You're kidding, right?

Fox hasn't been "damaged" by this. There's nothing to "control".

They just had their highest ratings in history.

Morons whining on the internet does not "damage" Fox.
They had their highest rating BEFORE the debate. I read on those comments, many were boycotting the network and individual shows. We'll see. She sure changed her facebook after last night!

How do you account for the high poll numbers for Trump the day after?

I attribute Trump's high poll numbers to the number of angry, impotent and entirely uninformed right-wingers in this country who think that being an asshole is something to be proud of.

But I think you're vastly overestimating how many of you guys there are out there.

Most people saw the debates, and the follow-up insults as what they were - a clown pretending to be a real candidate, and then blowing up as soon as he was asked a tough question.
Stupid question actually certainly not relevant to anything. Simply an attempt to smear and slander

Of course - Donald's history of being a international clown isn't "relevant" to whether or not he'd make a good President.

Neither is the fact that he's so thin-skinned that he can't help but respond by calling her a "bimbo" and wondering whether she was on the rag.
He seems to have issues with people who talk shit about him.
How terrible.

Her job is to ask questions.....not insert her personal animosity into the debate.

I have a problem with this sisterhood of the traveling pants mentality. Many of those women she was defending wouldn't give her the time of day because she works at Fox News.....yet she's up their defending them like she's a member of some clan.

Total BS.

Forum List

Back