Megyn Kelly Gets a Taste of Her Own Medicine!!!

So what does everyone who is so upset with Megyn Kelly, Bret Baier, Chris Wallace and FOX want? Would you have wanted them to treat Trump the way the MSM treated Obama in 2008 and 2012 especially 2008 which was to kiss his ass toss him nothing but softball questions and not challenge him in any way? That helped get us our current whiney thin skined President who can't handle tough questions or being challenged I for one would just as soon not have another one.
Totally loaded question.

I expect them to treat him the way they treated everyone else on that stage....no more...no less. Their job isn't to destroy the candidates we want and select the empty-suit yes-men politicians the Republican Establishment wants to set up to lose the next election to Hillary.

So what does everyone who is so upset with Megyn Kelly, Bret Baier, Chris Wallace and FOX want? Would you have wanted them to treat Trump the way the MSM treated Obama in 2008 and 2012 especially 2008 which was to kiss his ass toss him nothing but softball questions and not challenge him in any way? That helped get us our current whiney thin skined President who can't handle tough questions or being challenged I for one would just as soon not have another one.
Fair and balanced debate...........not the Donald Trump show......which was by design..............

Thin skinned......hardly................they know he'll fire back and increase their ratings...............they pregamed it the Trump show.............started it off that way..........and continue to do the same..............they want a another Bush and like it or not they have bosses who push the agenda if they want to keep their jobs.

I realize that all you've got at this point is trying to change the subject to Trumps antics, but it's not going to work. ;) We are discussing a failed debate. Failed because the moderators attacked one candidate instead of allowing each to have their own time equally.

:lol:

I bet you think that was clever.

There's nothing funnier to me than right-wing butthurt.

Waahh! Megyn Kelly was so mean to Donald! Waahh! It's so unfair!! Waah!!

How dare she ask him questions! We must destroy her!
LOL

She is just getting return fire for the debate...................
Play with fire and get burned..........

And I'm laughing my ass off over it.................Both parties and the media want to attack Trump and he still gets the better of them.

Butt hurt...................lol................this shit is funny.

It takes quite a ridiculous worldview to think that Trump "got the better" of either FOX or Megyn Kelly.
He's stirring the pot..................and stirring the establishment up.............He's getting hit from all sides and doesn't care one bit.................

They are not used to getting this type of return fire. I'm loving it. Poetic justice to the establishment and the media.............

Trump is putting on a show. It is what he does............and he's flaming the entire sphere............

Got any popcorn. LOL

I don't disagree.

But how has he "won" against FOX or Megyn Kelly? How has his clown show hurt them?

You can shout victory for Trump as loudly as you can, but it doesn't mean much by itself.
So you love Faux News all of the sudden?

The moment they become a sellout like the rest of the mainstream?

I bet you think that was clever.

There's nothing funnier to me than right-wing butthurt.

Waahh! Megyn Kelly was so mean to Donald! Waahh! It's so unfair!! Waah!!

How dare she ask him questions! We must destroy her!
LOL

She is just getting return fire for the debate...................
Play with fire and get burned..........

And I'm laughing my ass off over it.................Both parties and the media want to attack Trump and he still gets the better of them.

Butt hurt...................lol................this shit is funny.

It takes quite a ridiculous worldview to think that Trump "got the better" of either FOX or Megyn Kelly.
He's stirring the pot..................and stirring the establishment up.............He's getting hit from all sides and doesn't care one bit.................

They are not used to getting this type of return fire. I'm loving it. Poetic justice to the establishment and the media.............

Trump is putting on a show. It is what he does............and he's flaming the entire sphere............

Got any popcorn. LOL

I don't disagree.

But how has he "won" against FOX or Megyn Kelly? How has his clown show hurt them?

You can shout victory for Trump as loudly as you can, but it doesn't mean much by itself.
So you love Faux News all of the sudden?

The moment they become a sellout like the rest of the mainstream?
Spot on.

Geez, hasn't anyone ever watched Frankenstein? Monsters always destroy their creators.

Polls are polls, thousands of comments relate to thousands of pissed off people that just may not tune in again.

Keep the faith.
Thank you, TDII. You, too!
Their favorite is a known Liar and old Hag. And their debates are months off.............because they don't want to debate much. Too much luggage.

Come on, think critically.

Why do you think the Democratic Party primary debates are months away? Think about it.

What would they have to gain by starting the circus this early? The GOP clown show is already in full swing - why fight for airtime?

Depending on how much money they've been able to raise, we're going to start hearing more from the Dems in the race in the next few months - but they'd be stupid to interrupt the stream of nonsense coming from the GOP side right now.
Actually......every one of those guys made Hillary look like a phony. They all showed more substance than Hillary could ever muster. Her Marie Antoinette act isn't flying with the public.

Talk about an ego.....she makes Trump look modest. Thinking she can do anything she wants....holding press conferences where the journalists can't ask questions....not answering for her misuse of classified information.....taking bribes from foreigners buying influence in a pay to play scheme.

She toast, yet she's acting like she doesn't even have to acknowledge it.

She makes Trump look classy as fuck.

Trump acted poorly. I didn't like his veiled threat to Megan.

Totally loaded question.

I expect them to treat him the way they treated everyone else on that stage....no more...no less. Their job isn't to destroy the candidates we want and select the empty-suit yes-men politicians the Republican Establishment wants to set up to lose the next election to Hillary.
Everyone else on that stage got tough questions about things they have said or done in the past. The Democrats are going to run their war on women theme again next year that is why Trump got the question he did that is also why Rubio and Walker got the questions they did on their abortion stances. If your not ready for this then your not ready for the job.

Fair and balanced debate...........not the Donald Trump show......which was by design..............

Thin skinned......hardly................they know he'll fire back and increase their ratings...............they pregamed it the Trump show.............started it off that way..........and continue to do the same..............they want a another Bush and like it or not they have bosses who push the agenda if they want to keep their jobs.
Trump was the frontrunner going in he was going to get the line share of attention and questions that happens no matter who the frontrunner is. One final question does anyone think those questions would not have been asked if a different network had been hosting that debate?

Trump was the frontrunner going in he was going to get the line share of attention and questions that happens no matter who the frontrunner is. One final question does anyone think those questions would not have been asked if a different network had been hosting that debate?
We expect it of them. We though Fox had more class......we were wrong.

They set it up as the Trump show..............and that is what they got..............

I want to know where they all stand...........not just the Trump show...............
I don't mind hard questions..........but OBJECTIVE ONES..........they were there to torpedo him and you know it.............

I want to hear more from those who I know little about. and equal time to all.................it was disrespectful to the rest of the field..............

Do I trust Trump..............Nope............does he have my vote yet.............Nope...........but he has the support he has because the people are fed up...................he's feeding on it...........as are Fox's ratings.

Totally loaded question.

Everyone else on that stage got tough questions about things they have said or done in the past. The Democrats are going to run their war on women theme again next year that is why Trump got the question he did that is also why Rubio and Walker got the questions they did on their abortion stances. If your not ready for this then your not ready for the job.
Abortion is one thing......making up shit about how Trump is calling all women Fat, Ugly slobs is going a bit far.

Totally loaded question.

Abortion is one thing......making up shit about how Trump is calling all women Fat, Ugly slobs is going a bit far.
No one claimed Trump was calling all women fat, ugly, slobs that was in reference to some of his twitter post.

Last night, I went to Megyn Kelley's facebook page, The Kelly File Facebook , and saw the vitriol blast away from viewers of the debate. I, or many of us, were not surprised at the comments of rudeness, fixing the outcome, unprofessionalism and downright stupid questions attacking Donald Trump.

People wanted to be heard. The numbers went about 99.5% of the comments were antiFox and anti Kelly. I started reading about midnight and what can I say. She was crucified.

I looked again this evening and see that she has added pictures of the candidates, hoping they would "like" those comments and forget about what else was being said. If you are interested in seeing the flames, start reading from about midnight back to the time the debate ended. Interesting stuff.

The Kelly File Facebook

Trump must be a political genius; he's found a way to tap into a constituency of the very stupidest people in America.

Totally loaded question.

No one claimed Trump was calling all women fat, ugly, slobs that was in reference to some of his twitter post.
I remember Megan saying he was saying it about women.....not some women.....the implication was clear. She wanted to accuse him of calling all women that he comes in contact terrible names.

Forum List

Back