Megyn Kelly Gets a Taste of Her Own Medicine!!!

They had their highest rating BEFORE the debate. I read on those comments, many were boycotting the network and individual shows. We'll see. She sure changed her facebook after last night!

How do you account for the high poll numbers for Trump the day after?

I attribute Trump's high poll numbers to the number of angry, impotent and entirely uninformed right-wingers in this country who think that being an asshole is something to be proud of.

But I think you're vastly overestimating how many of you guys there are out there.

Most people saw the debates, and the follow-up insults as what they were - a clown pretending to be a real candidate, and then blowing up as soon as he was asked a tough question.
Stupid question actually certainly not relevant to anything. Simply an attempt to smear and slander

Of course - Donald's history of being a international clown isn't "relevant" to whether or not he'd make a good President.

Neither is the fact that he's so thin-skinned that he can't help but respond by calling her a "bimbo" and wondering whether she was on the rag.

Where has this attitude been from you with the current thin skinned occupant of the White House. You know, the guy who called working class Americans he disagrees with "bitter clingers", and has said "the police acted stupidly", calling out the SCOTUS. Perhaps I missed it, if so, my apologies.

As for an international clown, you'll find one in the White House.

:lol:

Donald Trump tweeted 27 childish personal attacks against Megan Kelly in less than 24 hours.

I realize that all you've got at this point is trying to change the subject to Obama, but it's not going to work.
I realize that all you've got at this point is trying to change the subject to Trumps antics, but it's not going to work. ;) We are discussing a failed debate. Failed because the moderators attacked one candidate instead of allowing each to have their own time equally.

I attribute Trump's high poll numbers to the number of angry, impotent and entirely uninformed right-wingers in this country who think that being an asshole is something to be proud of.

But I think you're vastly overestimating how many of you guys there are out there.

Most people saw the debates, and the follow-up insults as what they were - a clown pretending to be a real candidate, and then blowing up as soon as he was asked a tough question.
Stupid question actually certainly not relevant to anything. Simply an attempt to smear and slander

Of course - Donald's history of being a international clown isn't "relevant" to whether or not he'd make a good President.

Neither is the fact that he's so thin-skinned that he can't help but respond by calling her a "bimbo" and wondering whether she was on the rag.

Where has this attitude been from you with the current thin skinned occupant of the White House. You know, the guy who called working class Americans he disagrees with "bitter clingers", and has said "the police acted stupidly", calling out the SCOTUS. Perhaps I missed it, if so, my apologies.

Donald Trump tweeted 27 childish personal attacks against Megan Kelly in less than 24 hours.

I realize that all you've got at this point is trying to change the subject to Obama, but it's not going to work.
I realize that all you've got at this point is trying to change the subject to Trumps antics, but it's not going to work. ;) We are discussing a failed debate. Failed because the moderators attacked one candidate instead of allowing each to have their own time equally.

I bet you think that was clever.

There's nothing funnier to me than right-wing butthurt.

Waahh! Megyn Kelly was so mean to Donald! Waahh! It's so unfair!! Waah!!

How dare she ask him questions! We must destroy her!

very ...very disappointing behavior from Megyn...whom I really used to like a lot :(

Are you reading my posts? It doesn't appear you are understanding that one candidate was taking up all the time that was supposed to be used on each of them equally! Cruz waited 80 minutes to talk! Is that a way to hold a debate???? Are you hearing me?
Uh, BTW,,yeah I think I was clever:)

They had their highest rating BEFORE the debate. I read on those comments, many were boycotting the network and individual shows. We'll see. She sure changed her facebook after last night!

How do you account for the high poll numbers for Trump the day after?

What I used was a comparison, which you didn't answer to.

Were Trumps tweets childish? I agree, yes. Perhaps if Megyn acted like an adult and conducted herself in an unbiased manner, instead of just being a representative for the establishment, she and FAUX News wouldn't be getting this backlash. Actions have consequences, and both Meg and FAUX News are finding that out.

LOL

She is just getting return fire for the debate...................
Play with fire and get burned..........

And I'm laughing my ass off over it.................Both parties and the media want to attack Trump and he still gets the better of them.

Butt hurt...................lol................this shit is funny.

Are you reading my posts? It doesn't appear you are understanding that one candidate was taking up all the time that was supposed to be used on each of them equally! Cruz waited 80 minutes to talk! Is that a way to hold a debate???? Are you hearing me?

Yep, I've been reading your posts, you've spent the whole thread whining about how unfairly Trump was treated.

Do you remember your OP? There was no mention of Cruz in there, or any other candidates in there - just Trump.

What I used was a comparison, which you didn't answer to.

Were Trumps tweets childish? I agree, yes. Perhaps if Megyn acted like an adult and conducted herself in an unbiased manner, instead of just being a representative for the establishment, she and FAUX News wouldn't be getting this backlash. Actions have consequences, and both Meg and FAUX News are finding that out.

What "consequences" are "Meg and Faux" finding out about?

That there are a bunch of whiny Trump fans on facebook? Pretty sure they already knew that.

LOL

And I'm laughing my ass off over it.................Both parties and the media want to attack Trump and he still gets the better of them.

It takes quite a ridiculous worldview to think that Trump "got the better" of either FOX or Megyn Kelly.

Yep, I've been reading your posts, you've spent the whole thread whining about how unfairly Trump was treated.

Do you remember your OP? There was no mention of Cruz in there, or any other candidates in there - just Trump.

And that was the cause. Go to my profile and read my posts. I have said my two candidates were Walker and Kasich with interest in Carson. I have also said I am interested in Trump because he is not politicly correct and says what he means. I also noted he could broker treaties and trade deals better than others, too.

I am outraged that a network or party bosses if they had a hand in this, would assign "gotcha" questions instead of questions on the issues.

And I got you good, didn't I?

LOL

It takes quite a ridiculous worldview to think that Trump "got the better" of either FOX or Megyn Kelly.
Polls are polls, thousands of comments relate to thousands of pissed off people that just may not tune in again.

LOL

He's stirring the pot..................and stirring the establishment up.............He's getting hit from all sides and doesn't care one bit.................

They are not used to getting this type of return fire. I'm loving it. Poetic justice to the establishment and the media.............

Trump is putting on a show. It is what he does............and he's flaming the entire sphere............

Got any popcorn. LOL

LOL

He's stirring the pot..................and stirring the establishment up.............He's getting hit from all sides and doesn't care one bit.................

They are not used to getting this type of return fire. I'm loving it. Poetic justice to the establishment and the media.............

Trump is putting on a show. It is what he does............and he's flaming the entire sphere............

Got any popcorn. LOL

I don't disagree.

But how has he "won" against FOX or Megyn Kelly? How has his clown show hurt them?

You can shout victory for Trump as loudly as you can, but it doesn't mean much by itself.

LOL

Got any popcorn. LOL

And a bottle of wine! A shakeup is exactly what they needed. BTW< Red State got flaming emails for not including the front runner, too! It was hitting the fan everywhere. If Priebus was part of this, he may be rethinking it now.

LOL

Polls are polls, thousands of comments relate to thousands of pissed off people that just may not tune in again.

Keep the faith.

Fox personnel and Megyn most likely sat down for hours going over the debate and which candidate would say what. Who would be the trouble makers and whom would be the candidates whom would abuse the time limit. Those whom would be easy to get along with, and whom would be asinine and abusive.

Each candidate was critiqued and studied. I would venture to guess, and with good reason....that Megyn had a severe dislike for Mr.Trump before he even showed up on the stage.

REMEMBER, they were essentially inside Fox's house.

History is studied, and she dislikes Donald Trumps history.

I did not see the episode, but allegedly Mr.Trump made what could be mistaken for a sexist remark.....AT THE time and location the remark was made. If so, she has a valid point I believe.

Trump did not get the better of Fox News. Somewhere along the line, I would expect this little charade he is pulling to hurt him financially; in the instance of future business dealings...but not enough to drag him under the water.

Shadow 355

LOL

Got any popcorn. LOL

I don't disagree.

But how has he "won" against FOX or Megyn Kelly? How has his clown show hurt them?

You can shout victory for Trump as loudly as you can, but it doesn't mean much by itself.
Their ratings went through the roof because of Trump. And the back and forth between Kelly and Trump will get people watching..............And then it will get Trump more air time, and he doesn't have to pay a dime.

They in the end scratch each others backs.

The win.................was he was attacked and held his ground without significant hit's in the polls so far...................and Kelly is getting attacked by angry twitters. It's fun to watch.

LOL

Got any popcorn. LOL

I don't disagree.

There you go again (ala Reagan),,, Eagle is not talking about winners, he's talking about shaking up the status quo.

Forum List

Back