Megyn Kelly Hits it out of the park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News is Conservatives Happy Place.

What does that have to do with her commentary??

i would have to respect her intelligence before I even cared about her commentary.

You see, i used to be one of you Right-Wingers, until my last boss showed me the true meaning of Christmas 6 years ago this week.

And it's easy to live in the Fox News/Talk Radio bubble where you get to have your own facts, parcelled out to you by the 1%ers to keep you hating the gays, the minorities, the liberals or anyone else who is probably in the same boat you are, just trying to get by on the scraps they let us have.

Fox News is Conservatives Happy Place.

What does that have to do with her commentary??

i would have to respect her intelligence before I even cared about her commentary.

You see, i used to be one of you Right-Wingers, until my last boss showed me the true meaning of Christmas 6 years ago this week.

And it's easy to live in the Fox News/Talk Radio bubble where you get to have your own facts, parcelled out to you by the 1%ers to keep you hating the gays, the minorities, the liberals or anyone else who is probably in the same boat you are, just trying to get by on the scraps they let us have.

Once again- you do nothing but flame. You're irrelevant. Bye.

I'm done with liberal flame freaks which is just about every damn one of you.. All you do is flame threads.. THAT'S IT.. Now either address the topic or don't waste my time.

Remember back when the enhanced intterogration techniques was all the rage? Remember how it was hurting the image of the USA and the left wing was very happy to point it out to the world, just in case they missed it? You know like the video deal they had to point out to the world to make sure everyone knew Benghazi was the USA's fault.

But you do remember the torture complaints and how it was turning people into terrorists. So what does Obama do? Escalate the drone program to the point where we are bombing Americans in sovereign ally countries. Blowing up Cafes killing all to get one or two people, the rest, oops, they shouldn't have been on the same planet as the terrorist we want to kill. Of course the left just looks the other way. No talk of how killing those innocent people effect the view of America in the world. No talk of how Obama's polices have ISIS turning back years of sacrifice by the US. NO protect the king that is all that matters.

Okay, you are kind of all over the map here on your argument.

so let's try to nail this down.

1) The reason why liberals were against torturing prisoners (No, I'm not going to use euphamisms and say that's okay, then) is because a) We signed treaties saying we wouldn't do that shit, and b) it doesn't work. Even John McCain admitted as much.

2) That video really did cause massive riots in the Middle East. Including Benghazi. Sorry.

3) Drone strikes. Hmmm. Well, I guess I would be more upset if our "Sovereign Allies", namely Yemen and Pakistan, weren't playing both ends against the middle in these matters. Bin Laden was living comfortably in Pakistan with his three wives, and our "Sovereign Ally" didn't notice he was right down the block from their version of West Point. Really?

4) ISIS is winning because the guy your boy Bush put into power, Maliki, screwed it up. He kept his military weak, he alienated the Sunnis and Kurds. How is that Obama's fault again?

Here's the bigger question. Why after the Neo-Cons were wrong about everything concerning Iran, is anyone listening to them today?

I'm done with liberal flame freaks which is just about every damn one of you.. All you do is flame threads.. THAT'S IT.. Now either address the topic or don't waste my time.

Good luck. Your gonna need it.

:smiliehug:

I know.. and I don't expect ANYTHING from any of them.. They foam and that's it.. They flamed my thread for 10 hours yesterday with nothing but insults.. They can't make their chunky fingers move fast enough to send out PM's on which threads to attack with flames. :lol:

Remember back when the enhanced intterogration techniques was all the rage? Remember how it was hurting the image of the USA and the left wing was very happy to point it out to the world, just in case they missed it? You know like the video deal they had to point out to the world to make sure everyone knew Benghazi was the USA's fault.

But you do remember the torture complaints and how it was turning people into terrorists. So what does Obama do? Escalate the drone program to the point where we are bombing Americans in sovereign ally countries. Blowing up Cafes killing all to get one or two people, the rest, oops, they shouldn't have been on the same planet as the terrorist we want to kill. Of course the left just looks the other way. No talk of how killing those innocent people effect the view of America in the world. No talk of how Obama's polices have ISIS turning back years of sacrifice by the US. NO protect the king that is all that matters.

Okay, you are kind of all over the map here on your argument.

so let's try to nail this down.

1) The reason why liberals were against torturing prisoners (No, I'm not going to use euphamisms and say that's okay, then) is because a) We signed treaties saying we wouldn't do that shit, and b) it doesn't work. Even John McCain admitted as much.

2) That video really did cause massive riots in the Middle East. Including Benghazi. Sorry.

3) Drone strikes. Hmmm. Well, I guess I would be more upset if our "Sovereign Allies", namely Yemen and Pakistan, weren't playing both ends against the middle in these matters. Bin Laden was living comfortably in Pakistan with his three wives, and our "Sovereign Ally" didn't notice he was right down the block from their version of West Point. Really?

4) ISIS is winning because the guy your boy Bush put into power, Maliki, screwed it up. He kept his military weak, he alienated the Sunnis and Kurds. How is that Obama's fault again?

Here's the bigger question. Why after the Neo-Cons were wrong about everything concerning Iran, is anyone listening to them today?

Let's start with number 2-- Show us the proof of the massive riots in the Middle East and Benghazi with proof that the video caused it and was to blame for 4 American deaths.

Good luck. Your gonna need it.

:smiliehug:

I know.. and I don't expect ANYTHING from any of them.. They foam and that's it.. They flamed my thread for 10 hours yesterday with nothing but insults.. They can't make their chunky fingers move fast enough to send out PM's on which threads to attack with flames. :lol:

Well, maybe if you had an original thought rather than just parrot whatever you heard on Faux News and Hate Radio, people wouldn't mock you.

To have a conversation, you have to be a good listener as well as a good talker.

Not much of a counter-point: "yea, I agree...."

My problem with this type of piece, is that it uses a scatter-gun approach: too many issues to take the time to look at them closely.

When I hear some of the same issues that I know have already been debunked, it diminishes the possibility of the ones I don't really know about, ACTUALLY having a ring of truth.

Good morning, LGS!

Last edited:

My problem with this type of piece, is that it uses a scatter-gun approach: too many issues to take the time to look at them closely.

When I hear some of the same issues that I know have already been debunked, it diminishes the possibility of the ones I don't really know about, ACTUALLY having a ring of truth.

aka Lied about..............No ring of truth...........

LOL

Truth.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo]A Few Good Man "You Can't Handle the Truth" - YouTube[/ame]

The far left will do all they can to explain away the worse than Bush president..
You're never gonna get an honest discussion out of liberals. The only thing that's important to them is their guy winning at any cost. They have no integrity whatsoever.

and you do???
Bwa hahahahahahaha
That's the funnest thing you've ever said... like you of all posters have intefrity:lol::lol::lol:

Good morning, LGS!

:) Good morning Cabbie.. Well you could start with the first one? :smiliehug:

?

Let's start with number 2-- Show us the proof of the massive riots in the Middle East and Benghazi with proof that the video caused it and was to blame for 4 American deaths.

Seriously?

Okay, let's start with a map.

i9ea6adfca38b99fbc7f1c7638d750d63_map_fall_big.jpg

All the blue dots are places where there were riots over the video.

And here's a list of all the places where they had riots.

Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yup. Nothing to see here.

The far left will do all they can to explain away the worse than Bush president..
You're never gonna get an honest discussion out of liberals. The only thing that's important to them is their guy winning at any cost. They have no integrity whatsoever.

and you do???
Bwa hahahahahahaha
That's the funnest thing you've ever said... like you of all posters have intefrity:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I debate on this forum every single day liberal.. and post new topics continuously.. Just about every liberal comes to my threads and flames it.. I fire back.. You see, none of you intimidate me what so ever. I don't put up with your BULLSHIT pathetic foam fest.

and you do???
Bwa hahahahahahaha

Actually, I debate on this forum every single day liberal.. and post new topics continuously.. Just about every liberal comes to my threads and flames it.. I fire back.. You see, none of you intimidate me what so ever. I don't put up with your BULLSHIT pathetic foam fest.

I think you don't understand the concept of "Debate".

Debate means you look at what the other guy says and then counter it with arguments.

All you do is scream about how liberals are being mean to you because they don't accept your somewhat mean-spirited worldview.

?

Seriously?

Okay, let's start with a map.

i9ea6adfca38b99fbc7f1c7638d750d63_map_fall_big.jpg

All the blue dots are places where there were riots over the video.

And here's a list of all the places where they had riots.

Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yup. Nothing to see here.

Egypt: About 3,000 demonstrators, many of them from the ultraconservative Salafist movement

About 600 Muslim protestors in Athens tried to march on the U. S. Embassy
In Tunis, on September 14, protesters entered the compound of the U.S. embassy
On September 17, up to 500 protesters
some U.S. officials, speaking under anonymity, said that they believed the Benghazi attack was coordinated and planned in advance, and not prompted by the film.

Wikki is a joke, a leftist leaning rag but let's go with their numbers.. That's also a joke. We now know for an absolute FACT that this was a well planned out attack by Al Qaeda.. so you can cling to that propaganda all you like. It is simply a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back